~*Priyanka Chopra*~ -The female khiladi FC (Pg 34) - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaara25

Yes yes yes.. Shut my toilet door.. 😆 So i don enter it again.. 😆 Oh yes i loved the small gal too.. Very adorable.. And pc was so natural.. I loved her simplicity.. Loved her natural acting.. How she reacted.. Her nuances.. Wow i loved all small details about her.. Okay here i go.. Im ranting about her again.. I told my sister, and she wasnt even bothered.. She is busy with wrk now.. So she killed me almost when i was talking about pc and this fc to her.. Damn i failed..

ok it's ok it's her choice, you are here na mere liye itna hi kafi hai😳

I cant view pictures on my phone dear.. 😭 but nevertheless, i know she would have looked stunning..

ok it's pc with shahid😳
@Zaara have you seen Barsaat(2005)???
Actress making it in swim suits has become an occasional feature of many a B town films. Their well maintained physique, poise and grace are frequently cashed in by directors and script writers so that maximum mileage can be made. However, there is a lurking danger in such oft repeated displays. A time may come when the audience will get bored with the ongoing phenomenon. Actresses may run the risk of getting typed as bikini clad ones in case they resort to it frequently. Therefore it is imperative that wise variations are brought about in style and costume so as not to get typed cast. Incidentally, most of the above mentioned ones have wisely gone in for variation in the choice of costume and roles. Even the directors and script writers should go in for a wide variation so that a wide range of clothing can be included Speaking from the point of view of our culture, tradition and value system such bikini clad exhibition may go against the taste of certain conservative sections of the society. However Indian culture which teaches us to be broad and adopt a tolerant view has stopped people from ugly show of fanaticism.

5. KAREENA KAPOOR:

Tashaan featured the proud Bebo with all her attitude sizzling in a sea green swimsuit. The skimpy, yet glamorous outfit wonderfully brought out her much hyped size nil skinny frames.

4. CELINA JAITELY:

Celina looked hot and passionate in her two pieced red bikini. The actress looked refreshingly hot as she returned from her plunge into the sea.

3. BIPASHA BASU:

There is very little to say about the sex appeal of the wonderful Bong; Bipasha Basu. Dhoom2 portrayed the hot seductress with enchanting expression in a two pieced swim suit. The multi colored swim suit of Bips as she scampered down the sand with surf boat in her arm, might have left men enthralled.

2. DEEPIKA PADUKONE:

Excellently maintained slender frame of Deepika was even more magnified in Houseful where she wore a two piece with spaghetti lined top.

1. PRIYANKA CHOPRA:

Priyanka Chopra had her put across in a stunningly golden swimsuit which brought out her stunning shape to nicety. Featuring along side of John and junior Bachaan, the gorgeous actress had the box office swooning.

I think PC looked the best in bikini 😳
But i didn't like her bikini in Andaaz🤢
Hey sorry you see im very busy running marathon here.. So don mind.. And im sad i cant view them.. Never mind ill view them on my laptop next time.. And yes i have seen that movie.. i loved her alot in that movie.. Very nice role.. And i absolutely loved her in the movie called hero.. The movie with preity.. Actually i like preity too.. And it was the first time, i could not decide between two female leads.. Both were equally stunning..

Hey sorry you see im very busy running marathon here.. So don mind.. And im sad i cant view them.. Never mind ill view them on my laptop next time.. And yes i have seen that movie.. i loved her alot in that movie.. Very nice role.. And i absolutely loved her in the movie called hero.. The movie with preity.. Actually i like preity too.. And it was the first time, i could not decide between two female leads.. Both were equally stunning..

her role was too small in Hero😭 but love the song: In mast nigahon se( pc-sunny)😳 pc looks so beautiful in that pink dress ans little haircut 😳
Oh yes, i loved the song too.. Wow.. I cannot believe how far she had grown.. She is even more beautiful now.. So whats your favourite movie of her?

Oh yes, i loved the song too.. Wow.. I cannot believe how far she had grown.. She is even more beautiful now.. So whats your favourite movie of her?

omg a lots 😆
Andaaz, Aitraaz, Waqt, Mujhse shaadi karogi, Karam( her acting was superb), Yakeen( her performance was so underrated😭), Fashion, Kaminey( i love her character as sweety), Barsaat( i love her innocent look), Dostana( gosh she looked drop dead gorgeous in that one), WHat's your rashee( again her performance was so underrated 😭😭) and from recent time Anjaana anjaani is my most favorite( Love the sparking chemistry between RK-PC😳)...
what about you???