Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zaara25

Oh shradz you tell everyone else im upset? Dear, im better now.. I know you left.. But still i love you jaan.. πŸ€—

hey baljit πŸ€—

left whom wat zaara
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh shradz you tell everyone else im upset? Dear, im better now.. I know you left.. But still i love you jaan.. πŸ€—

hey baljit πŸ€—

HI zaara, how much time  did you spend in toilet todayπŸ˜† 
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh shradz i thought you left jaan.. I though your time over..

im better now dear.. Im using my phone now.. So net connection is fast.. And imagine im running again..

@baljit, yes pi has the best songs.. I love you and me song most.. Its super cute.. And i loved the movie and the pair.. Very cute.. Uday was super adorable in the movie..
zaaratq thumbnail
Oh dear, baljit, i promised one of my frens here to spent lesser time in toilet.. So today if i calculated.. Hmm, about 7 hours in total.. πŸ˜ƒ
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Oh shradz i thought you left jaan.. I though your time over..

im better now dear.. Im using my phone now.. So net connection is fast.. And imagine im running again..

@baljit, yes pi has the best songs.. I love you and me song most.. Its super cute.. And i loved the movie and the pair.. Very cute.. Uday was super adorable in the movie..

i agree, they make adorable pair and also pc daughter was so cute in PI, she was so funny
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Oh dear, baljit, i promised one of my frens here to spent lesser time in toilet.. So today if i calculated.. Hmm, about 7 hours in total.. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† don't mind dear i was just cheering you up😳

-Anjaani- thumbnail
@Zaara i love that dialogue: Shut the front door πŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail
@Zaara look at theses pic

zaaratq thumbnail
Yes yes yes.. Shut my toilet door.. πŸ˜† So i don enter it again.. πŸ˜† Oh yes i loved the small gal too.. Very adorable.. And pc was so natural.. I loved her simplicity.. Loved her natural acting.. How she reacted.. Her nuances.. Wow i loved all small details about her.. Okay here i go.. Im ranting about her again.. I told my sister, and she wasnt even bothered.. She is busy with wrk now.. So she killed me almost when i was talking about pc and this fc to her.. Damn i failed..
zaaratq thumbnail
I cant view pictures on my phone dear.. 😭 but nevertheless, i know she would have looked stunning..