Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara25

Hi u are??

Whose is yr fav actress besides kat and pc??

i love pc, amrita rao, rani m, genelia and bipasha...

and i like aish and preity as well

Haha yes I love Kat, PC, bebo, aishu, basically everyone besides Deepika. πŸ₯± lol

who do you not like?πŸ˜†

btw I go by Kat on the forum :P

Btw didi Baljit - PC was fab in Andaaz!!!
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I beCame her fan Instantly...saw her movies...like Mujhse Shaadi karogi,Bluff Master,Krish,Don,Fashion,Kaminey n all...she is Such a Beautiful Actress...n she has Improved a lot...n I Love her Offscreen...she is so Damn Cute n adorable...
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

Well I beCame her fan Instantly...saw her movies...like Mujhse Shaadi karogi,Bluff Master,Krish,Don,Fashion,Kaminey n all...she is Such a Beautiful Actress...n she has Improved a lot...n I Love her Offscreen...she is so Damn Cute n adorable...

i know yaar she become from non-filmy background and she didn't knew anything about acting but she learn on her own and today she is the best actress when it come to acting, just love her alot
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovePC

OMG i'm 21 as well and i love pc to death πŸ˜†, i love her since first movie i have seen of her andaaz and i admit her acting wasn't that great in that movie but still something attracted me toward her 😳

i think i loved her truly from FASHION onwards.. i cried with her in the movie... so far the only bolly actress who made me cry besides rani mukherji...

now i can proudly say i love her.. she is a sweetheart.. an angel.. love her sooo much now...

u are 21 as well... good but im 21 yet im ageing...😭😭

oh ya u can call me toilet queen..πŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail
@kat yes she was ok in Andaaz when it comes to acting, but she looked gorgeous and also not forget her chemistry with Akki attracted the audience the most, people even forget there was lara in that one even though she acted really well...
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i know yaar she become from non-filmy background and she didn't knew anything about acting but she learn on her own and today she is the best actress when it come to acting, just love her alot

yeah she achieved everything at her own...I totally agree...Now days when it Comes to Acting..PC is the Only Name which come to Mind...atleast to me...Plus She iS Very Beautiful...😳

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@kat yes she was ok in Andaaz when it comes to acting, but she looked gorgeous and also not forget her chemistry with Akki attracted the audience the most, people even forget there was lara in that one even though she acted really well...

I loved all 3 in the movie. They all did a REALLY good job!
-Anjaani- thumbnail

i think i loved her truly from FASHION onwards.. i cried with her in the movie... so far the only bolly actress who made me cry besides rani mukherji...

now i can proudly say i love her.. she is a sweetheart.. an angel.. love her sooo much now...

u are 21 as well... good but im 21 yet im ageing...😭😭

oh ya u can call me toilet queen..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† omg 21 in not old i don't consider my self old,  and yes PC is awesome one of few most genuine celeb look at all the work she do: charity, girl education, etc

-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

I loved all 3 in the movie. They all did a REALLY good job!

i really do thing this movie worked cyz of the chemistry between akki-pc and yes lara was great as well but the chemistry was much visible between Akki-pc then  akki-lara😳
-Anjaani- thumbnail
@Zaara why do we need you call you toilet queen..???  you are PC queen not toilet queenπŸ˜†