~*Priyanka Chopra*~ -The female khiladi FC (Pg 34) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Aww Lara is so sweet! I like her...absolutely loved her in Andaaz <3

Somebody's Got a Crush on Priyanka Chopra!

Herschelle Gibbs, South African cricket player and lover of fine Desi ladies, has shown an interest in one of our favorite starlets. Apparently, Mr. Gibbs was keen to congratulate Priyanka Chopra when she recently snagged an acting award. Herschelle took to his Twitter account to get Priyanka's attention, "Congrats on your award, big up. bless"

Gibbs' infatuation must have started over a year ago, as the two possible lovebirds met at last year's IPL Awards. A source close to Gibbs said that the Cricketer was smitten when he saw Priyanka perform some of the songs from whatever film she was promoting at the time. "Gibbs was clearly attracted to Priyanka and was even seen asking for her number, "said the source.

Gibbs has shown interest in other Bollywood Babes in the past, so Priyanka better be sure she's not just a stop on Gibbs' Bollywood train. Besides, Priyanka might not even be on the market. If you'll remember, there are some rumors buzzing that our girl is in a relationship with Shahid Kapoor. What do you guys think? Should Priyanka get with the athlete, or should she stay with her actor?

im back but have to go in few mins.. again.. mom ke saath doctor ke paas janaa hai
thanks for the articles. she should def stay with sasha! :)

anyone here?
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

hey kahana gaye sab

san main hoon na😆
my siggy😊 do press like😛

Wow those are gorgeous sigs! Thanks a lot! Can I use one? :)
Originally posted by KatForeva

Wow those are gorgeous sigs! Thanks a lot! Can I use one? :)

thank you😳
sure u can😊
Aww yay! Thanks I will soon...so you like PC? :D
🤗
Originally posted by -radhi-

my siggy😊 do press like😛

OMG Radi theses are absolutely gorgeous, wow your are so good, good job and i like both of them so i'm gonna use both of them, thanks for sharing👏
👏