Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
now i will get sweet dreams🤗
okay byee now tc
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

...:: Join Us ::...

Hey Guys You All are Invited to Join Us to Celebrate One of Our Dearest, Craziest & Funniest Friends Birthday, It's none other than

..:: Ruky ::..

She Has Turned 19 Years Today & We Need All Of You To Make This Day Extremely Special & Memorable For her.
We Hope That All of You Will Squeeze in Sometime and drop a birthday wish for her! (:

Link

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1679342

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why Priyanka won't perform?

Priyanka Chopra is refusing stage shows despite being offered good money. Of course she has hectic shooting schedules, but that's not why she has been turning down the offers to make a quick buck.

According to the we grapevine says that the real reason, is that PC is not keen to accept the shows is because the organisers are looking at rope in Shahid Kapoor for the same shows.

Post their break up (for the umpteenth time) Shahid-PC are not on talking terms. So, naturally she doesn't want to breathe the same air as him. Hmmm!!
Katalicious thumbnail
Thats not even close to the real reason😆
Katalicious thumbnail
A catfight with Priyanka Chopra? No way, says Lara Dutta
Published: Monday, May 9, 2011, 10:52 IST
By Sneha Mahadevan | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Lara Dutta

Actresses Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra, who are working together in a film again, go a long way back. Both of them were co-stars and ex-beauty pageant winners.

Coincidentally, they even won the crown in the same year. While Dutta was crowned Miss Universe, Chopra won the Miss World title. Later on they went on to make their debut with Andaaz, opposite actor Akshay Kumar.

Since then, speculations have been rife that the two don't get along and a cold-war has been brewing between them. While both refused to acknowledge this publicly, reports doing the rounds suggested that there were definitely fireworks on the sets of Farhan Akhtar's upcoming Don 2 in which both have been cast again.

Chopra had earlier denied reports of a fallout with Dutta and the latter preferred to keep mum. But now she says, "I don't know where these reports come from because we weren't even shooting in India. Plus the fact that both of us share the least screen space in the film is going to disappoint the audience. I haven't seen too much of Priyanka on the sets either, so really, our conversations have been limited. I know the entire world wants to see us pull our hair apart and fight — but sorry people, not happening!" she chuckles.

Dutta's first film as a producer which released last week recieved critical acclaim and the actor is more than happy to don the producer's hat. An item number with Yana Gupta also made a few headlines. Ask her why she didn't choose to do the item number and she says, "Yana suited the part best. Besides, she has an exotic look and I don't think I could have stepped into her shoes."