Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CCBM: NivRen dies - CTs new plan ;) (Page 4)

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
My heart is sinking just by reading abt the death of Nivren...but I totally understand where you are coming from Abidah. Iss pal, pal kay marne say to achha hai ki CCbm ends with your ending. RS and CT has done it many times but once and for all this could be an option or maybe the only option. I dont want to see Nivarth. I started watching CCBM when Kinshuk entered the show and I just love Kins and Neha on screen chemistry and not ready to see another twist that breaks their relationship (onscreen).
I am not looking forward for Mahaepisode anymore with so many speculations. But hats off to Kinshuk and Neha for their amazing acting skills. I know Kinshuk is a pro but Neha did so well in her very first serial. I used to think Madhuri Dixit has very expressive eyes but Neha is up there too specially in those famous Nivren eye locks. And for guys I always found Abhishek Bachan eyes very expressive but Kinshuks eyes are equally impressive. I just love his ankhon kay ishare and going to miss it all.
Good Luck To Both Kinshuk and Neha!
And I think what made Nivren more romantic than CCBM is your Daastan-e-ishq Abidah. Because of your Nivren I guess I am expecting a bit too much from CCBM. Personally Daastan-e-ishq is an amzing journey of Nivrens Love. I really wish CCBM team had follow the same track but alas its not happening.
Thanks Abidah and Thanks Anju for all your efforts. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011-aamina-anjubala

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls we have to make ourselves so strong that RS and creatives are not able to ruin our NiVren in our hearts. Let them do what they want to and we will keep our Jodi alive forever here. We will not let them bring our morale down. I believe in miracles and I am sure we will get what we want. I will not believe in the article till I see the same happening tomorrow or Monday.
Oh Anju you are always like a ray of hope. Love u!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011-aamina-anjubala

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I have said what to be said to CTs and RS... But as promised I do conclude CCBM with death of NivRen to show them my protest! This will be my way of saying goodbye to a wonderful show that has given so much to us but has been ruined by politics!

I still demand to know the closure date!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011Nikita99-aamina-anjubalaNiViren-Raj

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Anju,

NivRen died the day CTs were changed and the new ones showed Viren as the stalker! If this is the way of ruining a co-workers work because one cannot pay attention and respect the current storyline then I must say the storywriters are no more than a machine who works for money...

If they worked for the sacredness and creativity for their talents sake, then we would not be in this state.

Learn this lesson in life that no matter what u do in whatever field you may be in, never lose the passion and work double to maintain the passion. In case u feel that the passion is lacking so do your work and yourself a favor; find a new passion!

shubabegumminu2011Nikita99anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I THINK THIS IS THE BETTER WAY TO KEEP NIVREN ALIVE AND ALSO TO NT FOLLOW BIDAAI STORY
I THINK THIS WILL MAKE ALL NIVRENS FANS HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THEY R TOGETHER FR THE ETERNITY.
IM UNDERSTANDING UR FRUSTRATION GUYS SERIOUSLY WE RAGVIRIANS ALSO LIVED THAT BT WE DIDNT GET OUR HAPPY ENDING Cry 
SO ALL THE BEST

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Abidah I would also prefer Nivren to die rather than any one remain without each other,  this will be the Victory of their love, But cant see them separating, this will be bad, the real Cultprits HL and CC are living Happily and DD is being punished, not done,  CTs have to change their story,  if they are thinking of killing or serarating Nivren

savera2007minu2011Nikita99-Atiya-anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Anju,

NivRen died the day CTs were changed and the new ones showed Viren as the stalker! If this is the way of ruining a co-workers work because one cannot pay attention and respect the current storyline then I must say the storywriters are no more than a machine who works for money...

If they worked for the sacredness and creativity for their talents sake, then we would not be in this state.

Learn this lesson in life that no matter what u do in whatever field you may be in, never lose the passion and work double to maintain the passion. In case u feel that the passion is lacking so do your work and yourself a favor; find a new passion!

Beautiful.  So well said Abidah.  Every word is so true, especially the last part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I just hope that nobody has to die in this show.. I think this is not too much to ask for...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top