Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh abidah sweetie feel the same way ... i cant watch CCBM anymore not with the stupidity shown ... I am so pissed , this is the most stupidest thing they could do ... 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lams

oh abidah sweetie feel the same way ... i cant watch CCBM anymore not with the stupidity shown ... I am so pissed , this is the most stupidest thing they could do ...

Lamya I sent email after your text. Not sure if they can change anything now. So let us wait and watch. And you are not quitting the show no matter what. We will be in this together till the end as we will surely see NiVren till the end
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[

I REALLY hope that CCBM ends with death of NivRen...
  actually  nivren its the better copule...their love eternity...deathhly or not...forever...

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anju i cant see sid and nivi !!! i will die if i have to see them !!! why the hell are they showing that promo !!!!! i cant even tell you how upset i am 
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oops what did i just read?? I truly don't know what to say.
Thanks for writing this Abidah, hope the CT/RS reads this ( I don't know whether this will make any difference to them!!!)
I am fed up of this stupidity like all of Nivreniacs here.

Anju, like ur spirit & optimism. Hope ur words come true. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Oops what did i just read?? I truly don't know what to say.
Thanks for writing this Abidah, hope the CT/RS reads this ( I don't know whether this will make any difference to them!!!)
I am fed up of this stupidity like all of Nivreniacs here.

Anju, like ur spirit & optimism. Hope ur words come true. 

What you read why are you so upset

Originally posted by: lams

anju i cant see sid and nivi !!! i will die if i have to see them !!! why the hell are they showing that promo !!!!! i cant even tell you how upset i am 

Are they still showing that promo I thought it ended with new promo of 8th may.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no Rach, i just meant about this topic itself.When I read NivRen dies,  I was so confused,frustrated... I didn't read any other topics.
hence i rote it. sorry to bother.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lamya is baat ki to guarantee hai ki Sid Nivi ek nahin ho sakte and that too now when both have moved ahead and are happily settled with their spouses. Like VD brought up Sid alone so now either Sid or VD will bring up the baby. RS is not this crazy to show this. He considers marriage as a pure relationship. He might bring another girl for Sid but not Nivi.
Originally posted by: anjubala

Lamya is baat ki to guarantee hai ki Sid Nivi ek nahin ho sakte and that too now when both have moved ahead and are happily settled with their spouses. Like VD brought up Sid alone so now either Sid or VD will bring up the baby. RS is not this crazy to show this. He considers marriage as a pure relationship. He might bring another girl for Sid but not Nivi.

Tere muh mein chochlates Anju I also want NivRen forever and not Sid Nivi or NivRen raising the kid. Vase what kind of people we are. We are just not worried whether DD will die or live we are worried NivRen shouldn't be separated due to this
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago