Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CCBM: NivRen dies - CTs new plan ;)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Dear Sir Rajan Shahi, Cts and fellows on IF,

Since I have wasted my valuable time in watching CCBM from october 2010 - actually from Viren's entry in the show till now.. I have something to say to all of you...

I REALLY hope that CCBM ends with death of NivRen...

I find the idea of Nivi lying in the hospital and counting her last breath in Viren's arm and just passes away to be only followed by the death of Viren who loves his wife deeply. Since you have killed the spirit of CCBM so many times, so my humble request is that could you PLEASE for once actually kill NivRen!

It will be one of the GREATEST favor ever from you Rajan Shahi sahib and your beloved CTs! I am almost begging for this type of end.

In case you find dificulty in writing the scene, I am ready to do the honor and KILL MY FAVORITE JODI WITH MY OWN PEN!

Fantastic idea sir, I am going to write an ending (actually this will be second version of CCBM ending from my side) after tomorrow's upcoming fabolous and mindblowing episode, which reflects originality and it is as, you have said it yourself sir, that it is ENTIRELY coincidence that CCBM is going the bidaai way!

You will be able to find the scene here for the creativity for the creatives... This way TRP will raise because this will be an end which will be beyond other ends!

Sir, by chosing my version of end, you can be happy yourself of course, your CTs can because I would have done their work and they can have an off day with pay since I have done the job for free, because I am as stupid and idiot as I am and the viewers will be happy as well because

1) NivRen fans happy that no NivArth
2) NivArth fans happy that Viren dies

Both parties satidfied! Wow... mindblowing, excellent and outstanding idea from my side which of course will solve all your problem and make your path to Bidaai-2 VERY easy!

Yours sincerely

Abidah aka Savera

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummygod2010NivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011ash_nivrenkrazzy4ArHiRani2011daffodils06vids08aysha1989milee1014lamsNikita99-aamina--Atiya-gmann2010AnamikaSJainwarganjaani07anjubalaAnisha_91UZISdiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Wow Abidah, don't know what to say but CCBM CT's stupidity is getting on my nerves too. And jaap of Nivarth is not helping either.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011daffodils06anjaani07NiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Abidah actually you brought tears to my eyes. I can never think of NiVren dying and when I read your post I was shocked but I guess this is the best way to keep our NiVren alive in our hearts for ever instead of spoiling their character time and again. I will never be able to forgive creatives of this show for ruining the magic they created. NiVren will live forever and I thank Kinshuk and Neha for giving us these characters and for making us fall in love with them.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007Rani2011minu2011tashu20daffodils06Nikita99lams-aamina--Atiya-Butifuleyesanjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
OMV Abidah!! I'm actually speechless after reading this. Its so sad...NivRen dying is just intolerable. But I understand where you're coming from and your frustration CTs are just messing things up. x

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007Rani2011minu2011daffodils06Nikita99lams-Atiya--aamina-anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

I can totally relate to what you are saying, Abidah. I've been so depressed all day at their mindless, adhoc shifts in the story.  And to think that we were so happy just a couple of days ago!  We should have known it was too good to last.

I had actually thought that this end that you write about would be one of your 5 endings of Daastane Ishq...It will be unbearable, but still it will be better than seeing RS and the CT's destroy our beloved show and kill the essence of NivRen.  And after all that these two have been through...it is unforgivable.

I hope Mr. Rajan Shahi reads what you have written.

shubabegumsavera2007Rani2011daffodils06Nikita99lams-Atiya--aamina-anjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Abidah i can understand what you're saying the CTs have just ruined the NivRen magic by creating stupid tracks.
i totally feel the same i am so angry and upset at the time on how sp and, cts and the rest have treated the show. they have just ruined it for us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007Rani2011minu2011anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Girls we have to make ourselves so strong that RS and creatives are not able to ruin our NiVren in our hearts. Let them do what they want to and we will keep our Jodi alive forever here. We will not let them bring our morale down. I believe in miracles and I am sure we will get what we want. I will not believe in the article till I see the same happening tomorrow or Monday.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007Rani2011minu2011tashu20Nikita99-Atiya--aamina-anjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with you abidah I will love Nivi to die rather going back to Sid. But still I think it will be NivRen in the end. Nivi is not a pendulum who will move from one brother to other. Even if Divya will die It will be NivRen always. Both the couples have moved on in their life and which is not reversible it is the question of Nivi's character and she even have consumated her marriage now she can't go back to Sid for god sake their relation have changed massively.
Sid may get some new girl opposite to him but Nivi and Sid are never going to happen.

Moreover Viren has done too much for Nivi and only Nivi he is the one who teach her how to smile even in all the hardship, he only made her confident. I know he hurted her but he apologised to her and bear the punishment in return to get her back in his life. 

My other thought they may turn Sid negative (wishful thought though). I really feel Sid is the person who keep watching every insult of Nivi when it is done by DD or CC and turn good in front of other's by preaching Viren how to respect his wife. If he was that good why he never tried to preach DD or stop DD from insulting Nivi. They always initially show Viren to do everything for Nivi fight for the honor of Nivi, care for her, respect Nivi fight with all odds and family for her then throw him from 10th floor proving he doesn't care for anyone, he doesn't respect his wife. One mistake and everything down the drains. But whatever they show, how much selfish they prove Viren to be, may be they don't show family and Nivi praising his good qualities and good deeds or prove him bad in the end but for us only he is the person who deserve Nivi and NivRen will be the best couple.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 07 May 2011 at 5:08pm

shubabegumsavera2007Rani2011minu2011tashu20daffodils06-Atiya--aamina-anjubaladiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Go to top