India-Forums

Navya
Navya

An Example :)

guju_angel Goldie
guju_angel
guju_angel

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Hello Navya Fans!Big smile I'm a silent reader around the forum, and I don't really post often but something came into my mind.

Like many of us may have heard that in the upcoming episodes we will see Renuka's husband turning away from his family life. I was thinking that maybe Renuka's marriage falling apart will become an example in the family of how early and arrange marriages could go wrong, so maybe Navya won't have to go through it when her parents find out about Anant?

What are your opinions? Do let us know!Smile

Radhika :)

Edited by guju_angel - 07 May 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

desichick50silver4karanvedula_1zayra_loveakshi-sidputulPeace67samratrocksanu17.Juhi.

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
well i think may be Renuka will stand by Navya, but i am sure Navya n Anant wud definitely have to face a lot of difficulties when their families come 2 noe abt it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zayra_love

Snowwhite50 Groupbie
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I think if above is going to happen then navyas family would be happy with anant but i think things won't be easy for anant becoz if his family about her sister then buadadi would create a big problem Confused

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 07 May 2011 at 9:56pm

vedula_1

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Even i think renuka wil stand by her and support navya bt anant wil hav a tough tym with his family..

vedula_1

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Renuka will support Navya against an early marriage, but Anant's family, they wont really care, bcos nothing bad has happened in their family
silver4karan Senior Member
silver4karan
silver4karan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hey radhika i hope it happens as u said..!! but cant really say..!! hav 2 wait n watch...!!!!!!
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i agree with you!! the family may realise their mistake and may be they'll stand beside navya!! i suspect something fishy is gonna take place with nimisha too.. i donno... may be renuka's and nimisha's marital life will realise both the families or something like that..!! i donno!! Confused
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Anant bro doesn't like Rama...he is with her but only the sake of the family...I think Anant bro also support Anant...yaa May be Nimesha's marrieage will be a good example for Anant family to think about Navya...
and in Navya's family also Renuk will help Navya a dn Anant...
but I think Navya and Anant will face lots of problems before the the unit...
case is both the family...

.Juhi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index