Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bittersweet! Actually, I don't know what to say. You should make a telefilm out of this. ๐Ÿ˜Š
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shilpi,

one more amazing piece of work sweetie... i just loved it to bits...

i hav no words to explain ur writing skills dear... u r awesome... m coming back after a week, there was so much to read... but ur OS... amazing...

keep writing...

tc
divya
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Shilpi...very touching...she knew it was him...as I was reading I was so hoping you would make him go and see her to know how she guessed it was him...and thanks for getting them to meet...

Seemed so real...I can see how we can get carried away so much with work and let other things slip by until finally work is the only think you look forward too... more like compulsive workaholics... am glad finally he found something to look forward to each evening... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the wonderful OS, you writing is always a pleasure to read...

--Lalitha
Edited by vahgar - 12 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all...will see u soon with more such scribbling!
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey   superbbb  story  yaar...
i  loved  d  char  lead  n  their  kind  nature...it  was so  natural...loved  it...
sorry  for  late  reply...am  came  from  vacation  yesterday  only...that's  y   yaar...

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear Shilpi ๐Ÿค—
Awww what a awesome and beautiful Gift that one can get ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...actually i just started to empty my inbox๐Ÿ˜ณ..sorry bit late,,,,,,,,,Loved the story yaar...iam waiting for the day to see ur book in the market ๐Ÿ˜‰i can proudly say that she is my friend ..with such a amazing talent ...that touches ones heart ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธu hv outdone urself...Thanx for sharing ...waiting for more...LOL now iam getting gready๐Ÿ˜†...anyways u tk care and see ya around...Love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—
sanya_s thumbnail

A very sweet and beautiful story...the way you write is beautiful...