Gulaal

Jamuna and others

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone seems to comment on everything else. I haven't been around still catching up. And others here are making very good post so I thought I'll leave it. But just wanted to comment on this.

Anyways did anyone notice how Jamuna shut up in the middle of her  talk when bad mouthing  Kesar ðŸ˜†

She seem to be atleast taking some advise from Motabaa...about thinking about what your saying before actually saying it.

Lets hope she takes other good advise to heart too... cause shes just causing too much problems. Tali etc..

I guess the next part will be about Gulaal's brother losing his job (something along them lines) cause of Kesar. Lets see how that shapes up.

I'm not really liking Gulaal's brothers new actor...he's painful to watch. Let's hope he improves in time. Because I see him playing a role in the developmental of the story. Or maybe my problem is that I'm catching up with the old episode as I watch the new ones. And the old actor playing this role was much better (in my views).

Gulaal really needs to stop promising Tali ðŸ˜•. Everyone can see how wild Kesar is.

I'm actually liking Motaba's reactions and over hearing of them conversation. There is lot you can see from there.

All in all a very good episode ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MythriN thumbnail
Tallis starting dance made me feel they poured cold water right on my face. Thankfully the show special episode was special in every way. Neil is an awesome dancer. Wish they use that talent of his in this show. Tired of the same single boring step of Talli.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MythriN

Tallis starting dance made me feel they poured cold water right on my face. Thankfully the show special episode was special in every way. Neil is an awesome dancer. Wish they use that talent of his in this show. Tired of the same single boring step of Talli.

They should show Tali doing more steps too. She's supposed to me a very good dancer. Doesn't seem like it from the show. The same moves and all. Since this is a big deal in the show..e.g Tali getting her independence and all.

Just watching old episodes and would love to see Gulaal dancing.

I've never seen Neil dance so can't comment. But would be nice to see in the show.