Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Our prayers to AbbiePrivate *Abbie's message pg6,9 (Page 9)

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I am really sorry for your loss AbbiePrivate. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Unhappy I am sure your mom is in a better place now and stay strong Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyviveraserKataliciousruky786

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Abbie, I am so sorry hearing this. Don't lose hope.

I am praying that your mom will rest in peace always and her soul will always be around here for you.

And there are also we to keep you happy. Give a smile and take this hug from me.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyviveraserKataliciousruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivffkhan.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I'm so sorry sweety, i know it may be a really difficult time for you, but may you come out of it very soon and Insha-allah i'll pray a lot for your mother. I don't know you but everyone should be respectful and considerate in such times.. may god bless you and give you the strength to continue your life onwards.. ameen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyvivKataliciousruky786

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Oh My I just saw this now, and I have never interacted with you personally Abbie, but I am so sorry for your loss sweetie. It is so terribly shocking and sad to hear. I will definitely pray for your mother, , and for your entire family to have the strength to face this.

Be strong, and surround yourself with all your loved ones, and InshaAllah you will be given the strength to get through this terrible time.

Lots of Love

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyvivKatalicious

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Abbie thanks for taking time and telling us your doing okay and staying strong. I was worried and am sure others were too! God bless you and your family dear! I hope all your family and you will get through this strongly. Your already doing great! We are all here for you if you need to talk.

eraser.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786ibelieveinpink

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

awww abbie, your words has inspired me to be a better person and a better daughter. Thank you for your kind words

But it's good that you have a sister to share your sorrow and happiness with. Wishing you a better health and happiness for you...You look like a strong person. Stay positive and strong always

Terenaina, it's the other way around for me, I'm inspired by all of you .. I really do mean it.. thank you so much for caring .. deeply touched and will stay positive and keep faith

eraserKataliciousTerenainaruky786ibelieveinpink

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
notabasicbitch I'm very much grateful for your kind words, sincerely appreciate it  .. God bless you

preity*zinta Thank you so much dear, it's so kind of you to say that .. and that's why it feels home here .. deeply appreciate it .. Hug*

Komal.SweetArT Amen.. :( Thank you so much sweetheart, it's so kind of you to pray for my mother.. May God bless you .. Many Hugs*

Nitu_KayaTheCop Neetu, it's exactly how I feel :( but will keep faith.. thank you so much dear

pakindmuziq  I am so very sorry for your loss :(( am really.. sending you a Hug* very moved by your words and how u put everything, it's so true .. time does help but never heal or erase .. it's the bandaid that covers the scar .. it's always there, the deeper the wound , the deeper the hurt is..  I'll never get over losing my mother coz it impossible, I am a part of her.. and even tho she's dead, I still have her.. she'll always be my mother, yes I feel that everything is meaningless, I feel lost, confused and cold inside, like I don't know what to do next, and what to expect.. didn't expect her to go in the first place.. :( I long for her and look forward to the day I meet her and my father finally till then I'll keep faith and hope.. I'm not worried coz she's with God, and God will watch over her...just hoping that she visit me in my dreams to see her once more .. God bless you and thank you dear you been really sweet and kind

bollywoodcrazed Thank you so much dear, your kind words mean alot to me..and I'm just so overwhelmed with all the support .. fail with words, so I'll send you a Huge HUG* 

anu-pre4eva reading your comment, I feel much better, thank you sweetie.. you are so kind

ffkhan "I am praying that your mom will rest in peace always and her soul will always be around here for you." Amen.. you been really kind, thank you so much for your support, it's not just words.. it means alot to me .. and I did smile .. it's the fact that you cared.. I truly appreciate it .. 

eraser you guys gave me so much love and support in the first place, I really didn't expect that and it effects me deeply, I am not good with words, but I'll try the best I can.. I didn't think anyone would care.. but all of you proved me wrongCry .. thank you for all the kind words you said and for your prayers.. it's really special and precious .. God bless you my dear

angellicangel hello angellicangel, you been really nice and kind.. thanx for your support and prayers, it means so much.. deeply appreciate it

kash4life Thank you dear for taking the time and for all the kind words and praying for us.. truly appreciate it.. Many Hugs*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Maraudersffkhan.khoobsurat.KataliciouseraserDoNotMindruky786-Lostindreams

Go to top