Our prayers to AbbiePrivate *Abbie's message pg6,9 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

She's been sick for 3 years with Alzheimer, altho she was the youngest of her siblings, she left first.. she started forgetting things n names n places.. but she knew me by name n my siblings most of the time, she used to write her name and say it correctly .. even in her last days..  now that she's in a better place I pray for God.. may her soul rest in peace .. n hopefully will meet her n my late father in heaven.. Amen

You reduced me to tears this morning. I was talking to my Mom and broke down.

Abbie, We don't know each other well; still if you need to talk then I'm just a PM away. I'm praying for your strength. Words fail me. Hugs and lots of it. πŸ€—
Originally posted by ruky786

You are making me cry😭😭😭 I can't help it!!!! Please PM me anytime!!! I know how it feels when you lose someone close to you and Abbie I will always welcome you with open arms...you are my closest friend here and😭 I love you girl!!! I know you can deal with this. You are a strong girl I love youπŸ€—

awww.. I love you too for being such a kind warm happy and awesome person, never be sad ruky, your smile makes me smile aswell .. 
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will always pray for you and your mum!!πŸ€—
Hey Abbie...never interacted with u here I think but just want to tell you I firmly believe your mom is up there somewhere looking out for you...and she always will...

big hugs to you... be strong and make ur mom really proud of you!

Originally posted by TheDilettante

You reduced me to tears this morning. I was talking to my Mom and broke down.

Abbie, We don't know each other well; still if you need to talk then I'm just a PM away. I'm praying for your strength. Words fail me. Hugs and lots of it. πŸ€—

You just made me cry I try so hard not to.. u know it's so painful that noone cares about u anymore.. not like the mother.. her empty bed, her everything, miss her being around so much

but don't be sad its God's well and I accept it, she was at peace when she left, and last thing she ever said to me was God Bless you...

your kind words touched me deeply Maya.. May God bless you with happiness, laughter and joy and keep you safe you and your mother and your whole family.. always.. thank you so much

Originally posted by TallyHo

Hey Abbie...never interacted with u here I think but just want to tell you I firmly believe your mom is up there somewhere looking out for you...and she always will...

big hugs to you... be strong and make ur mom really proud of you!

Thank you so much dear, truly appreciate your kindness and sweet words, means alot to me.. Many Hugs* 
May your mother rest in peace. And may you find comfort in her everlasting presence, she will never be far away from you. May God bless you and your family always, but at this time especially. 
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom Abbie. My heart goes out to you and your family. I know we haven't interacted much, but if you ever want to talk, I'm just a PM away.
Oh...I am Really So Sorry to hear that Dear:(...Hugs to you...I will Pray that wherever ur mom is, She is in Better Place...May God Bless Her Soul...n Plz Be Strong...:))
Abbie thanks for taking time and telling us your doing okay and staying strong. I was worried and am sure others were too! God bless you and your family dear! I hope all your family and you will get through this strongly. Your already doing great! We are all here for you if you need to talk.