Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Abbie my heart goes out to u..be strong and always remember the good memories u have with ur mother 
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such sad new,so sorry to hear this πŸ˜” My condolences to Abbie and her family.
All my prayers and love to Abbie πŸ€—
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let me start by saying I am overwhelmed with all your support and kind words, it feels home :(

It's hard but let me get little personal here and share something with all of u, it's been 18 days since my mother died may her soul rest in peace, she was a great woman, I don't say that just coz she's my mother.. she never hurt anyone, say any bad about others, she was always giving without expecting anything in return, she was very kind and sweet she loved us with all her heart, even tho me been the trouble maker at home, she always loved me.. I used to get upset over lil things n tell her that she loves my younger sister more than me, but she always had a tiny warm smile on her face and something nice to say.. it's because of her I'm here today and because of her I'm having a good life me and my siblings .. she did everything for us, how can we ever repay her? it's always late coz we can never..and now that she's gone, it feels unreal.. memories keep intruding.. her voice, smile, face,words, places.. everything hurts.. but most of the time I feel her around, like she was never gone..I keep wondering if she can hear me, coz I want to tell her that I'm thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful mother n that I love her deeply, I'v always did

She's been sick for 3 years with Alzheimer, altho she was the youngest of her siblings, she left first.. she started forgetting things n names n places.. but she knew me by name n my siblings most of the time, she used to write her name and say it correctly .. even in her last days..  now that she's in a better place I pray for God.. may her soul rest in peace .. n hopefully will meet her n my late father in heaven.. Amen

losing a mother is like the sky falling down suddenly, someone once said " you never expect the sky to fall down, the sky is always there and always will be" take the time to cherish your mothers.. for me 

may God bless each and every one of you for your kind words and prayers.. Love n Hugs*

Abbyviv thumbnail
KatForeva.. you are very sweet Kat, I love you for being that kind and for taking the time to remember me n my mother in such a beautiful way .. it was unexpected, but I just want to hug you many hugs for your amazing heart.. you stand by me many times will never forget that .. so fortunate and thankful to meet you dear, n that sig is awesome.. I love it, will surely use it :) thanx Katty.. you are precious β€οΈ

Da_BagarhBilla Thanks dear, May God give u and your mother a long life full of cheers and joy.. Amen

sheee  me fine dear, thank you and bless u :)

ZoobiDoobi will always, thanx dear

..Angel..  :) I do smile coz I feel her around and will always have her in my heart .. Thanx for praying for my mother :) means alot to me

Riasa Thanks Riasa, you are so sweet, I appreciate it

Terenaina Thanx dear, will always.. *Hugs*

music2love Kat has been always so sweet to me, I appreciate her more and more everyday .. she has a good heart just like u, thanx for all your kind words dear .. God bless both of u

Sallufanno1 she's been sick for a long time, she stopped eating recently and lost so much weight, we tried everything but it's God's will.. Thanx dear

IHeartDeepika I will, thanx for your kind words dear :(

sweet coco very fortunate that you took the time :( your words touched my heart, thank you so much dear .. it means alot to me

Cutiepie Rani it's very hard, like a nightmare, the mother only comes once in a life time and I was so blessed to have her πŸ€—thanks for being so kind I deeply appreciate it

Pianofied. Thank you and may God bless you and your loved ones

ShadowKisses Thanx dear.. appreciate it and may God bless you

beboholic Thank you so much Lensa, you are always so sweet to me and say the nicest things :( it means alot that you took the time to pray for my mother .. I truly appreciate it! many Hugs! bless you and your loved ones dear

koolchick it's been 18 days, and everyday every minute I think of her and I like to think that she's in a better place.. no pain no tears, just peace.. Thanks for your kind words dear *Hugs* Bless you and your loved ones

smartie_pants Thank you for your prayers and kind words, you have no idea how much I appreciate each one of you for being so kind, it means alot to me n deeply appreciate it, and pray that God bless you and your loved ones

Dexterphile Thank you dear, it was unexpected, but I feel home now just reading your post, I truly appreciate it that I really don't know what to say, I'm so touched by your words.. many hugs*, may God always bless you n keep you safe.. you and your family

Glee Thank you dear.. Bless you

indn inn0cence will do, Thanks dear.. God bless you 

lalixlily I'm so sorry for your loss lalixlily *Hugs* it's hard to imagine how hard it must have been.. :( may their souls rest in peace .. Amen,  >>Sometimes life can be perceived as a castle of sand.<< so true .. :( I can't accept my father death till now even tho I started to think death is real after my mother died, bad things can happen to anyone.. death is weird and unexpected, you may stop crying but the pain in your heart is never gone :( thnx dear for being so kind.. your words are precious.. God bless you and your family 

goneforever  Thank you sweetie, appreciate your kind words, may God bless you and your family

*~Anjali~*  Thank you so much anji, she'll always be in my heart and thoughts .. till the day I meet her :( may her soul rest in peace!  that Sig you made is amazing, thanx for everything you did for me .. that was so special..many Hugs* 

TheDilettante  all that's left are memories,  will keep her inside of my heart :( thank you dear will keep your words in my mind ..may God bless you and your loved ones.. many hugs*

eraser your kind words and prayers mean alot to me .. I mean it, just being here and taking the time, I can't thank you enough.. I feel home .. thank you so much and may God bless you always.. Hugs*

Kabeer. Thank you Kabeer, truly appreciate it :( God bless you and your family..Hugs*

chocolover89 Thank you so much for being so kind and sweet.. I can't really express how I feel right now with words, so I'll Hug you and want u to know that I really appreciate it ..I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother :( may her soul rest in peace.. Amen, I have lost my grandmother as well, and it's really hard :( noone can ever fill her place..may God watch over you and keep you safe you and your family .. many Hugs*

Pari.K thank you so much dear for your kind words, will keep that in my mind, God bless you always

desigal90 yes, she's in a better place now, may God rest her soul in peace.. thanks for your prayers dear .. deeply and truly appreciate it 

ruky786 Oh ruky, I'm so sorry for not telling u, it's just that I'm so quiet n didn't want to bother anyone with this, and you praying for my mom πŸ˜­ that's so special to me and really appreciate it .. you have a golden heart ruky I'v always knew and you are always there with the sweetest things to say.. everytime you make me smile, don't make me cry now.. coz I just feel pain for losing her but I think she's in a better place with God, God is kind and so merciful.. "will pray to Allah and hope she is up in heaven smiling down!😭 Amen ..God bless you and keep u safe you and your family.. Many Hugsss.. 

Sano88 thank you Sano, I'm so sorry to hear about your father :( may God rest his soul in peace and paradise..Amen! this is so sad, I can understand, the father comes once in the lifetime! :( I lost my father last year aswell :( but I always feel him around n see him in my dreams and think that he's in a better place .. don't be sad.. n remember all the good memories .. keep it close to your heart and enjoy a happy life.. may God bless you and your family ..Hugs*

qwww Thank you so much, will do :(.. may God bless you and your family and keep you safe

Nuktaacheen Thank you so much for your kind words, I always feel her around, like she was never gone and it's weird but feels good, she's in peace now and free of pain.. may God rest her soul in peace and may God bless you and your family and keep all of you safe ..always .. Many hugs*

-Maddy-aww maddy Hugs* thank you so much, I truly appreciate it..Be safe and God bless you and your family :(

PrincessBushi God's well, so it's all fine.. hoping that someday will meet her in heaven .. thank you so much dear .. it means alot to me, God bless you and keep you safe

xChandnix I am overwhelmed with everything you just said, Thank you so much, my late mother will always be in my heart n thoughts.. her memories will be there forever till I finally meet her.. till then I'll stay strong and will keep everything you said in my mind .. I will never forget..May God bless you and your family and keep you safe 

ana1 That was so sweet Ana, thank you so much, you take care aswell and God bless you always.. 

Shona93 Thank you so much dear.. appreciate your kind words.. God bless you :(

tuli.akhter will do Thanks dear, you are so Kind.. God bless you 

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh A...I love you so much...take care of yourself okay...just remember one thing...you're mother is always watching you and thinking about you...she will always be there for you no matter what. Stay happy k...I love you so much πŸ€—
Abbyviv thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

Such sad new,so sorry to hear this πŸ˜” My condolences to Abbie and her family.

All my prayers and love to Abbie πŸ€—

Many Hugss*

Dear, thank you so much for being so kind and sweet, you have no idea but your kind words means alot to me... God bless you and your family and keep you safe always *Hugs*
Abbyviv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Abbie I dedicate this poem to you and your mum. Insha Allah still praying for you and your mum.

Thank you so much ruky! that is so beautiful πŸ˜­ you are making me crying for being such a good friend, I'm so lucky... n I appreciate it .. Many many hugs ruky! 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

Thank you so much ruky! that is so beautiful πŸ˜­ you are making me crying for being such a good friend, I'm so lucky... n I appreciate it .. Many many hugs ruky! 

You are making me cry😭😭😭 I can't help it!!!! Please PM me anytime!!! I know how it feels when you lose someone close to you and Abbie I will always welcome you with open arms...you are my closest friend here and😭 I love you girl!!! I know you can deal with this. You are a strong girl I love youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww abbie thank you for sharing that with us.
It must be hard time for you but just keep God in mind and you'll be good.
*lots of hugs* again...your such a sweet member and I liked reading your posts
Abbyviv thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Oh A...I love you so much...take care of yourself okay...just remember one thing...you're mother is always watching you and thinking about you...she will always be there for you no matter what. Stay happy k...I love you so much πŸ€—