Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG ABBIE!!!!!🤗

You didn't tell me...😭 OMG I am so shocked!!!! I am so sorry to hear that!!!! I will pray for her!!! I will pray to Allah and hope she is up in heaven smiling down!😭
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I know how it feels as i lost my father last year. 😭 May all gives you immense strength to recover from this loss. Mom means world to us, but remember dear,  She's in the better place for sure with Allah blessing on her. take care :)
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Abbie I hope you can find the strength to bear this great loss. I am sure she will be watching over you and protecting you even if she is physically not with you. Be strong and brave. Be close to your family and lean on them during this difficult time. Take care.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abbie, i'm so sorry about your loss... never knew you were going through such a tough time in your life... 🤗🤗
your mom will always be with you in spirit.. though, she's not there with you in person now, always remember your mom and that she wanted the best for you... make her proud... i wish you well, and hope you find the strength to go through this... 🤗🤗
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abbie...🤗

Sorry for the loss... Be strong... My condolences are with you and your family... Remember the good times spent with your Mom...

Take care...
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ooopppsss .. m so sorry to hear this .. !!
this is a big loss .. 😔
but yara .. it's a part of life ..
life n death is in the hand of Allah .. !!
AbbiPrivate .. Get well Soon dear!!😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Abbie I dedicate this poem to you and your mum. Insha Allah still praying for you and your mum.

xChandnix thumbnail

Abbie, I'm so sorry to hear this and condolences to you and your family for your loss. We're all here for you and I hope you can get through this difficult time. Your mum will always be with you, death won't take away the memories and precious moments shared with her and the love you share so please don't forget that.

Try and stay strong for your family and yourself. We're all here for you Abbie.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abbie be strong. Never think that your mother is no longer with you, remember she is always watching over you. Whenever you want to see her just close your eyes and she will be there.

Take Care
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Thats terrible news Abbie.Hope ur fine! Be strong...let tym pass...i know it will be difficult at first bt dats wat life's about...

My condolenses are with you and ur family