Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Our prayers to AbbiePrivate *Abbie's message pg6,9 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Abbie. My condolences go out to you and your family. Just always remember to stay strong, and that will help you get through. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh dear Abbie ---

I lost my "mamounou" I was 23. She was my everything. My greatest love story. She was my world. She was the sweetest ever. She was so kind.

I still hope at times that she'd come back for me. Because I didn't accept her death. Till now. Then it was my brother's turn. Sometimes life can be perceived as a castle of sand.
Hope you have good friends around to support & care for you. I did miss that. It hurts, you feel weak and abandoned. Only thing I can say - do accept she's gone and strengthen the family ties around you - you will need this no matter what.
I'm really sorry - I don't know your age - but the younger you are the greater you feel the pain.

AbbiePrivate, I am sorry for your loss!  My prayers are with you and your family.  God Bless You Always!   
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Abbie I'm really sorry about your loss dear. Your mom's at a better place now.
 I know you're going through a really tough time right now but she's at a better place now.
 Cherish all the wonderful memories you guyz had. Please get well soon.

-Anjali
Abbie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. Please accept my condolences.

Hold tight to your mother's memories for comfort, lean on your friends and family for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about. Please take care of your health. Hugs.
No matter how hard I try, I cannot imagine what you must be going through; it must be very difficult. I know my words fall flat but I only hope and pray for you, your mom and her loved ones.

Please talk to us, PM us about whatever it is that you'd like to talk about. May you all go through this ordeal with ease, courage and hope. 

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A horrendous experience, a terrible ordeal.  May the Lord give you the strength & cushion to somehow bear this irreplaceable loss
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my gosh Abbie! I'm so sorry for your loss! 🤗 

I hope God gives you and your family strength to get through this trying time! Be strong! No matter what, just remember that your mother will always be there in your heart' she'll always be watching over you. I don't really know what it feels like, but I did lose my grandmother who was as good as my mother to me..I know we haven't interacted before, but if you ever do feel like you need to talk, I'm just a PM away!
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abbie, I am so sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how painful it must be but I pray to God to give you strength to get through this and come out a stronger, better version of yourself and make your mom proud as she looks down at you. Surround yourself with loved ones and give and take support from them. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I pray for you and your family AbbiePrivate.
Take solace in the fact that she's away from all pain in the world and at peace. Remember all the wonderful times you spent together. My prayers are with you!
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago