Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am very sorry for your loss AbbiePrivate. May your mother rest in peace. Please try to stay strong!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm so sorry for your loss Abbie. You're a  sweet, smart, and confident woman and deeply sorry for your loss. 

I know your mom was and will always be proud to have a daughter like you. Your mom is now an angel and always watching out for you. And I'll keep her in my prayers always so her soul may rest in peace.

Abbie, sweetie...you're in my prayers and I hope you and your family only the best. God Bless you.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg sweetheart. i'm so so so sorry to hear this. :( our prayers and condolences go out to you and your entire family. it must be so hard. no one can match up to a mother figure. please stay strong for your family. πŸ€— and may your mother's soul RIP.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw, Abbie! I am truly sorry for your lost. May God bless her.
Edited by Pianofied. - 12 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My deepest condolences to you and your family, Abbie. I hope you find it in yourself to cope with the grief.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for your loss Abbie!  She is really sweet and one of my friends on this forum. My prayers are with you buddy. Stay strong. I hope you get through this strongly. Am here for you if you need to talk! πŸ€—

And may your mom rest in peace.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Oh Abbie, I had no idea you were facing this...I can't imagine what it's like to lose a mother or a father. Mothers give silently you the strength to live each day. I'd like to think that she's still alive and giving you that strength to keep going. I never knew her but I think she'd want to live your life to the absolute fullest.

I'm a pm away if you ever need anyone to talk to😊
hey abbie...

be strong...

Im sure that wherever ur mother is, she would like u to move on and lead a happy life and achieve great things. Life goes on remember. Cherish ur mother's memories always and remember she will always be there with u and ur family :)...

may god bless you and may ur mother rest in peace. 
I will pray that god gives u and ur family the strength and courage to get through these times. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
I hope you find the strength to deal with this. I'm very sorry for your loss. I don't know what its like, but if you need to talk it out...we are all here for you. Stay strong and know things will get better:) Your mom will always be with you in your memories, nobody can take that away! πŸ€—
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Abbie, i am sorry for your loss, i hope god gives you the strength to deal with this. stay strong
πŸ€—
Edited by Glee - 12 years ago