Our prayers to AbbiePrivate *Abbie's message pg6,9

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone...a member from this forum, AbbiePrivate, lost her mother a few days ago...I would like all of us to get together and give her our prayers...thanks so much everyone...

From me A...

I am really really really sorry for you're loss babe. I hope you are ok and doing fine. Inshallah you're mom will always be with you just keep faith in God...I just want you to know that I'll always be here whenever you need me. Just shout it out or PM me. Love you so much and take care of yourself love.

Xoxo Kat AKA Z.😛😛
A, also see this awesome siggy I got made especially for you...its made by Anjali. I'm not sure if you know her but she also posted in the topic...love you and hope you like this:)
Edited by KatForeva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Reading this thread brings tears in my eyes...dnt hve words for u Abbie... i die da moment i think my  mom wll go 1 day...😭 

i can only say Abbie...Inshallah Ur Mom's Soul will rest in peace, and her blessings will always b with u... Take care... :)
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Iss Duniya ichh jine rishtey sab jhutey te behroop, maa da rishta sabton sacha, 

maa hai rabb da roop... maa hai rabb da roop... ðŸ˜Š

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry for your loss  AbbiePrivate. I hope you are fine.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am so sorry for you loss hun. I can't tell you what to do just believe in God and pray for her soul.
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry for your loss Abbie. Your Mum will always be looking down on you. Smile and stay happy for her she would never want you to be upset. Will be praying for your mum. xx
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know it's soo painful but ,,,,,,,,,remember that your mom is watching u ...she is always wid u ...make your mom every dream cum true ...take care
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww abbie *hugs* from me
I'm sorry to hear about this. It breaks my heart
Just pray and Allah is listening to your prayers

Oh my this is so disheartening. If I lost my mother, I would not have the courage to face the world, may god fill you with the courage to face life. Just don't give up. Days can be dark for a long time, but at the end, the sun always comes out, your days may be gloomy for a while, but they will definitely get brighter, believe in yourself, and you're not alone for one thing. You are so lucky to have a friend like Kat, only a "good friend" can create such a post, and I really appreciate her for that. May god bless you.

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg.. yeh kaise hua
RIP