Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rukmini13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey khushi...nice update...bt why robindo behave so rude...hope atleast woh apne shadime juroor ayega...update soon dear...i luv wedding card...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for late reply khushi di... Robi is still behaving  rudelySuperb update👍🏼. Thanks for PM Edited by anu93 - 12 years ago
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...

so they r engaged...but robi needs to change his behaviour...

robi staring at nandini...hmmm...i liked that dupatta scene very much...& also the eye-lock...its finally a small start from robi's side...i am happy...

but he is irriatated about sangeet ceremony...no dear robi...just see nandini's dance...& ur mood will be changed...

plz plz plz update soon...

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ khushi :
       aae haae !! one of my favourite tracks used here in the FF😳 !! par yeh kya, apni shaadi ke din bhi koi office jata hai kya ?? i mean, this is too much 😡!! but let me tell you something about bengali marriages, we dont have a sangeet in the first place, & the puja is actually conducted in the morning of the wedding day to take the blessings of the forefathers seperately by the bride and groom's family😊, not together as you have written in your FF.

bdw, pm me on your next update !!😉
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Polly 
i dnt noe abt the rituals of bengali family , its just a FF plz dnt take it too seriously yaar , see every1 else loving it , imagination ko reality se mix mat karo , warna kabhi nhjoy nahi kar sakte , waise to FFs me jo hota hai waise reality me kabhi nahi hota n i hv replied u earlier also when u said that bengali brides wear crowns ...common yaar imagination naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai ya nahi
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey beautiful update!!
loved nandu thinking she gain her weight n ring will fit for her or not!!
loved that puja scene too
but whts this robby again going rude
poor nandu how will she face her life with this beast after marriage? :(
loved song of guru matching perfectly
n loved tht wedding siggy its awesome i am commenting for it again :D
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi khushi di awesome update...😊so the marriage rituals are going on...and robbie is in office in this day too...c'mmon dude when r u going to understand others feelings??😕it was ur decision to marry her...btw when  will robbie share his dark past with nandini???u said it in a precap of one of the previos updates...but it didn't happen tiil now😭wanna know sumthing about his past too...waiting for the next update.😍
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly speaking I don't like Robi at all...it was his decision to marry with her and he was showing attitude...no wonder if he continues with his attitude after marriage too.

Cont soon.
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is good
plz cont soon and pm me
sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛first part is nice but Where is Nandu  hope so she wiill meet soon n everything wiil be fine in Robi's life everything happy-Happy
😛