Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ khushi :
         aare yar, never mind d short update, d pics compensated for it..specially d wedding dress-wala pic, it's just fab !!
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww...the grand wedding is on the way...thanxx for the invitation...i ll surely attend this event...lovely update...enjoyed it 😊
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Short and Sweet Update Khushi diπŸ‘πŸΌ...Robi and Nandini 's wedding dress is so beautiful.
Robi😍 😍looking Handsome in Black. Waiting for next update. Thanks for PM
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
luvd it
update soon
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
quite small but nyc udp dii

bechari ananya... uspar to dayaa a rhi he by god
hope ki engagemnt theek se ho jaye

w8ing fr d next
priyakinnikar12 thumbnail
hii khushi
read ur all parts n i loved them
pls pm me 
Ud soon
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou All Those Who Like & Comment.
Sorry Couldn't Reply You All Individually.

Next Part Is On The Way πŸ˜Š

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 12

Robi enters the party, all were happy , nandini felt gud , her heart starts beating faster as he was walking towards her.
Laboni gave both of them rings to exchange , the ceremony was not going on as bengali way as robi dnt want it to be more louder, he want a simple ceremony n nandini was f9 with it.

Breathing deeply, nandini took the ring,she rolled her eyes at robi's self-satisfied expression. "Some people." she thought to herself. "Honestly!"

Robindo gently pushed the sparkling ring onto nandini's outstretched finger. She gulped.Abruptly, she remembered how much weight she'd put on recently. Would the ring still fit?

And she was only thinking n robindo put the ring to her finger , n a shower of flower petals starts from above , she looked n was very happy , she opens her arms out of happiness, robindo feels irritated at the shower.

Robindo(shouts): stop it 

The guests starts looking at him, laboni came to him n put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down , nandini felt bad .

Laboni ask nandini to put the ring to robi , he was not interested in moving his hand n nandini forcefully takes the hand n put the ring n gave a naughty look to him , he immidiately move his hand back .

Kuhu came n take nandini away from ther but before leaving ...

Nandini to Robi "see you beasty" , she smiled n leaves n robi gave an irritated look to her n came back to his room.

All enjoys the party.

Next Day 

Preparation was going on it was a day before wedding , the day is approaching n both were having different feelings , robindo was upset n nandini was very excited , its a big day for both of them but the feelings are different.

Robindo wants to go to office but laboni scolds him n ask him to get ready for a puja before wedding.

Pandit ji arrives,
Puja has already started , robindo was there in the puja , all were waiting for nandini , she came down all ready with a lehnga of red n yellow combination given to her by laboni , her ankets grab robi's attention n he was the first to look at her when she was walking down from stairs, he was continuosly starring at her.

She came down n her eyes were fill with happiness , as robi was looking at her she felt embarrassed, robi soon came back when laboni interfares n ask nandini to sit with robi.

Pandit ji ask nandini to cover her head for puja, she was doing it but her bangles were not allowing her to put duppatta on her head.

Laboni to robindo: Help her

He look at laboni n she stares at him as if scolding him to do it , he takes her dupppatta n slowly put it on her head , it was a eye lock between the two , robi lost in her beauty n nandini in his eyes.

[dum dar dum dar jasn jasn dum 2
sun mere humdum 
hamesha ishq mein hi jeena ]

[Aye 
Hairathe Ashiqui
Jaga mat
Pairon se zameen 
zameen laga mat]2

Aye 
Hairathe Ashiqui 3

sun mere humdum 

Kyon urdu farshi bolte hooo 2

Dus kehte ho do taulte ho 
Jhoton ke shanshaaa Bolo na
Kabhi Jhaako meri Ankhen 2
Sunaaye ek Dastaan 
Jo hooton se kholona

[Aye 
Hairathe Ashiqui
Jaga mat
Pairon se zameen 
zameen laga mat]2

Aye 
Hairathe Ashiqui 2

dum dar dum dar jasn jasn dum 4

Do char mahin se lamho mein 2
Umroo ke hisab bhi hote hai

Jeneh dekha nahi kal tak 2
kahin bhi aabb kok mein 
woh chehre bote hai 

[Aye 
Hairathe Ashiqui 
Jaga Mat Pairon se zameen 
zameen laga mat] 2 

Aye 
Hairathe Ashiqui 2

Ohhhoho 

Hairathe Ashiqui 
sun mere humdum 

sun mere humdum 

sun mere humdum 

Jasn jasn mein naam 
Hamesha Ishq Mein hi jeena
Dum dar dum Jasn jasn
Sun mere Humdum 
Hamesha Ishq Mein hi jeena

A smile came on the faces of all , laboni interupts the couple 
Laboni: Puja nahi karni kya.

Robindo leaves the duppatta n both sit straight.

Puja finishes.

After Few hours,
Robindo came to Laboni
Robi: Maa, i hv sum work to finish , can i go to office.
L: tujhe itna bhi nahi pata chalta robi , ghar pe itne saare guest hai , how can i manage alone .
R: y are u taking tension, there are servants 
L: dnt argue with me , n dnt show me ur attitude, go now n get ready , function is about to start.
R: Function?
L: Yes , your wedding's sangeet function
R: wats all this? I hv asked you , to keep it simple but , no one want to listen me now , that nandini is more important to everyone.

He leaves in irritation.

After few hours, robi was sleeping in his room n hear loud voice coming fom outside , he came outside n open the door slightly n saw lots of women were gathered in the hall , he immidiately close the door.

Robi to himself: Wat the hell is going on? If maa has not given me her swear , i would have thrown all them outside , silly ppl dnt noe y thy came to others house.
And he again takes the blanket , put it on his face n goes back to sleep.

Precap: Sangeet masti (Special dance by nandini), Mehndi πŸ˜Š&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Plz Do Comment n Press LIKE.

ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 nice one dear...

nandini forcefully took his hand & put the ring...not good robi 😑...it is ur decision to get married...

robi staring at nandini 😳...hmmm...loved the scene where he helps her to put dupatta on her head...& eye-lock ☺️...

but he is irritated with so many people in sangeet function...& he is in his room only...oh no πŸ˜”...i want him to see nandini dancing 😍...

dieing to see masti in sangeet in next part...plz update soon...

Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update pm n sorry for late reply
loved all update with perfectly matching pic
so u included all sajan re team in ur ff!1 gr8
loved invitation
n awesome wedding siggy
waiting for next