hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

she didn't do that scene, it was her body double ji, only love making she have done was the one with irfan khan that too in salwar kamiz ji😊

Haha phew! I was going to say..how can she possibly be comfortable watching THAT with her parents?!😆
I watch Bollywood films and all but I'm not massive fans of any actor/actress like most people on this forum and that explains why I have very little knowledge of what goes on behind the screens. Having said that, I do LOVE Priyanka Chopra! I was always a fan but I think I fell deeply in love with her after watching Fashion. I also randomly came across her Lift Kara De interview..ahh she seems like such a sweet person!😊

That scene with Irrfan Khan was indeed unpleasant to watch. Not because it was a lovemaking scene but because of the weird pleasure he got out of it all. Freakyyy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Haha phew! I was going to say..how can she possibly be comfortable watching THAT with her parents?!😆
I watch Bollywood films and all but I'm not massive fans of any actor/actress like most people on this forum and that explains why I have very little knowledge of what goes on behind the screens. Having said that, I do LOVE Priyanka Chopra! I was always a fan but I think I fell deeply in love with her after watching Fashion. I also randomly came across her Lift Kara De interview..ahh she seems like such a sweet person!😊

That scene with Irrfan Khan was indeed unpleasant to watch. Not because it was a lovemaking scene but because of the weird pleasure he got out of it all. Freakyyy.

she is sweet person and so down to the earth person ji.😳
and yes that scene with irfan was unpleasant to watch, i meam what king of pleasure you got bitting your partner lol😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
I sat there next to my mum thinking W*F! :| lol
Oh and please don't call me ji, believe me I really am not that old! :P
-Anjaani- thumbnail

OMG you watch will you parents, i can feel your embarrassment😆 this movie is not be seen with your parents😆!

hindu4lyf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

OMG you watch will you parents, i can feel your embarrassment😆 this movie is not be seen with your parents😆!

LOL! Actually that wasn't the reason why it was awkward for me..my mum doesn't really have a problem with these scenes. I would've find it freaky even if I sat there watching the film on my own! lol
-Anjaani- thumbnail

ji is for respect ji! We should respect everyone the same regardless of the age😊

.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

This is a little lower on the Wannabe scale. So I give her major props for managing to do that. Usually her interviews are nauseating, this one is tolerable.

i agree this is much better to read. and she looks really pretty there ðŸ˜Š
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great speaker as always. TFS