Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

7th May Special episode

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode starts with bharti asking murli to eat and murli asking her to feed him 😳... bharti does it ☺️... But refuses when murli was about to feed her continuing he asks her to let him do his pati dharm and from today he will be doing all his pati dharms (what about πŸ˜‰ ) ... now both feed each other 😳 (good to watch) ...bharti says she will be with him in all his good and bad God  gave their relationship a second chance so she always remain as his soul mate praying for him and everything will be fine ... murli shakes his head πŸ˜† (funny but cute πŸ˜†) and smiles (shows his teeth 'eee'πŸ˜†)

Next day morning gau and jhumka are at kitchen... jhumka says that she will be badi bahu 🀒 but gau is getting work from her like maid-servant πŸ˜† ... jhumka continues saying all these works are unneccessary she wants to flirt with dumroo and shower her love so that he will marry him πŸ€’🀣 ( 😲 as if there are many lasses line maraoing that pagal budha 🀣) (oh gawd...in the recent epis dumroo has become a hero πŸ˜‘ )... gau shuts her up and gives her another work... Now bharti arrives and gau is showering all her fake affection and asks her to take rest ,she will cook ... jhumka starts feeling she should have been a midget so that gau would not have asked her to do work πŸ˜†... gau knocks her sense that bharti has so much of money so she got a handsome hubby πŸ˜†,if she was a midget without a single penny she would not have got even this ditz dumroo πŸ€£ (comeon gau...rightly said πŸ‘  ...u r our queen πŸ˜† ) and asks her to win bharti's heart, jhumka again starts dreaming dumroo (kis mitti ki bani hai thu jhumka 😲) ...

In the new lals room ashtami is cutting gau's photo right across her throat and vents her anger out πŸ˜†... murari is coming from bath (all three staying in same room πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ) and taunts her for her actions with open doors,asht also starts her rant for his fil being supportive to them .. as she goes unstoppable murari pours water on her head πŸ₯±(who is asht's husband murari or kartik lol πŸ˜†) from the pitcher and advices her on how they must act intelligently to make their lives with bharti's money & and asks her to go and cajole bharti first ...

Asht comes to bharti's room and asks her forgiveness for her rant when she saw her first πŸ˜†, bharti forgives her and says that rant wasn't new to her as she experienced it from many at many times so she doesn't care about it πŸ˜† (bharti but her rant was true to some extent πŸ˜† ) ... asht goes on with her flowery talks and presents bharti her maatha ki oodni ...

Asht sees bharti uncomfortable and inquires her ..she says she is having headache ,asht offers to apply balm and asks where it is..bharti says it is in bathroom (what !!! 😲 in bathroom πŸ˜•) ... by the time asht comes with balm gau and jhumka have arrived with food for bharti ... gau also comes to know of bharti's headache and sees asht there with balm ..she snatches it from her and applies it on bharti's head πŸ˜†...asht is angry ,opens her hair and starts dancing saying she got maatha in her 🀒...starts strangling gau and both bharti and jhumka are stopping her (two junglee billis fighting over one little pussy cat bharti πŸ˜†) ...asht pushes everybody to distance and bharti falls down picking up some injury on her foot ,now asht pretends like nothing has happened and offers to help bharti...

Now bharti at bed with everybody surrounding her 😡...when murli asks what happened gau was about to tell but bharti stops and says she herslf has tipped and got this moach ...everybody leaves leaving dhara with bharti..gau at kitchen is angrily cutting veggies ,jhumka comes with tirsool to frighen gau πŸ˜†,she picks it up and says she will kill this asht, furiously,mirdang asks to be calm and calls somebody asking him to arrange for another maatha ki chowk in their house (for what πŸ˜•) ... both gau and jhumka are happy πŸ˜•...

Dhara beside bharti on bed (with bharti 's pallu still intact on her head πŸ˜† )feels too sad over her injury,bharti tells her these small injuries teach a person to strenthen their character (bharti but too big a dialogue over this small  issue πŸ˜†) and asks dhara not to feel lonely ... Murli is taking full care of her so not to worry about her also ... now murli arrives and notices bharti hasn't taken her medicines yet ,he takes one ointment and applies on bharti's foot😳 ,dhara notices it and both she and bharti are happy... (but I cant stand this too goodie goodie murli lol ..πŸ˜† )

Everybody are at hall with bhushan in middle...dhara asks him to tranfer all property which her husband had left for her to murli's name as she wants to spend some days on her village ..murli refuses it but accepts it as dhara insists ,as bhushan mentions the amount as 5c for something all lals' eyes were popped out πŸ˜†... gau tells now dhara is leaving and these new lals will also leave so they will be lonely and asks murari is she right πŸ˜†...he says yes they are leaving and all three get to their room ... Murari tells how he will take back his words and achieve his mission πŸ₯±..scene ends here...

Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
btw...note this guys ...murli has started sharing kajal from his dad 🀣
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Jas!

I love the Bharli scenes, it was sweet and something we Bharli fans look forward too 😊

Jhumka is soo in love with Dhamroo - when are they going to get married?? it'll be so sweet  and when she voiced that she'll be the eldest bahu...Gau wasn't having any of it πŸ˜† think even if Jhumroo marry - Gau will still rule the roost 🀒

Can't remeber who mentioned it but Ash is so not a patch on Gau when it comes to cunningness, I thought she'd have more brains then that - she gets riled up soo easily...hmm not impressed thought she'd be a better opponent  though the balm incident did make me laugh 🀣

what was with ash that was just soo bizarre πŸ˜• and why didn't Bharti tell the truth??? I mean she should have confided in Murli tell him exactly what happened...and when her excuse was she slipped on her saree Murli soo should have said why not stop wearing sarees and start wearing kameez - solve the problem right?? perfect opportunity gaya

Knew Dhara would give all to Murli after seeing the tenderness between Bharli...but I dunno why say it in front of everybody or Bhushan to show the paperwork etc...especially with Murari there, I would have kept schtum till get Murli alone...

I do wonder how Murari will get out of leaving...

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Jas!!!  Haven't watched it so far, but the Catfight looks interesting. πŸ˜†

I liked Asht cutting that pic along the neck, but then that just looks more like a profile photo.  She should have cut it criss-crossed.  But I'm glad - the target of Asht's hatred is Gau here, not Bharti.  Yeah, as Rae pointed out, she lacks the finesse of Gau, but hopefully, Kartik will give her better advice on how to plan things.  (Incidentally, Asht's way of talking - ending sentences w/ 'Radhe Radhe' reminds me of GB in RS, who had that same irritating style of talking) I just wish Murari had closed the door right then & there, instead of just listening to Asht and then drenching her πŸ˜†  And he's so good @ hitting others' soft spots - when he promises Asht that if she does what he suggests, she'll have her revenge on Gau.

Bharti's headache looked almost like it was the effect of the fake matarani near her.  On the balm being in the bathroom, that wouldn't be strange, since in a mansion like this, a bathroom is likely to have not one, but more cabinets in which to keep things like toothpastes, soaps, meds and so on.  As usual, since Asht already had the balm, Gau should have let her, but snatched it, but thankfully, Asht is no pushover. I just wish she had real powers w/ which to toss Gau all over the place.  It was funny seeing first Jhumka, and then Gau panic over this.  Even funnier is that Gau didn't try to resist, but was just panicing, as if the real Chandi was strangling her πŸ˜†  I wish that Gau had landed on the floor, instead of Bharti.  And what is a platform w/ a chain doing in that room? πŸ˜•

So Asht then looks like one who was possessed, and when she comes to, she's like a totally different person πŸ˜† and shocks Gau.  I just loved their reaction to that.  I thought a new round would start over who gets to balm her leg, but thankfully, next scene was everybody in that room.

First time I've ever seen Gau do any work - and it was funny Jhumka coming in and scaring her w/ that trishul 🀣 I wish Gau had cut her hand w/ that knife 😈 Also, what is Ramji ka bhanji doing w/ a trishul - shouldn't she have bows & arrows? πŸ˜† Also, for the first time, Mridang is showing more intelligence than Gau, whose brains seem to have been done in by Ashtami.  Mridang may well arrange another Mata ka chawk somewhere else, but I can see Bansi stopping Murari from taking this offer, telling him that they should join Bharti's company and work there.  Please, please, much as I dislike these 3 being there, I want it to happen, so that Gau gets a seizure. 

Thanks to the presense of both Gau and Asht, neither will really get clean opportunities to butter up Bharti. πŸ˜†  Although I am rooting for Asht here - Gau needs to really be cut down to size.  Bharti should have told them that Asht and she were having a good conversation when Gau came in and interfered, and injured her foot.  She would have had Asht corroborating whatever she said, and Gau's and Jhumka's denials would have been worthless.  But I'm glad she sabotaged Jhumka's attempt to paint Asht as the culprit here πŸ˜† I doubt that Gau would be doing anything for her had it not been due to Asht's presense here.  In future, Asht should separate Jhumka from Gau by promising her romancing time w/ Dumroo if she just does what Asht says.  It'll be great to see Gau stabbed in the back.  As you can see, I loathe Gau totally, and in this Alien vs Predator scenario, I support the Alien.

On this transfer of property, is Dhara stupid?  She's already seen how much grief has been caused in her daughter's sasural over their riches, and the last thing they need is more money to fuel their greed, particularly now that there are more members.  Why can't she just take the 5 crores and leave that house and go back to her village i.e. exit the show?  Or if that money is burning a hole in her purse, why not give it to Bhushan, or Amit?  Or better still, distribute 1 crore each to Mridang, Kartik, Veena, Murari and Dumroo, so that they won't have to play circus, circus w/ Murli.  I think this was done to let Madhvi Gokhte exit the show.  But in hat case, why did she mention that she'd just be gone for a few days?  At any rate, I think she'll forget that she's supposed to be back, and never return.  Maybe a new, better serial outside Imagine TV?

Why stuff Murli w/ even more cash he hasn't earned?  Bharti herself in one of their past fights told Murli how her money was the cause of all this bad blood, and her deranged parents keep pouring in more?  Just b'cos they have only 1 child?  And like Jas said, why announce it in front of everybody, instead of just taking Bharli aside and handing them an envelope w/ a cheque?  Result was everybody gawking on hearing the items mentioned, and the final amount. 🀒

At the end of it all, I'm just glad that Murari and his folks ain't going anywhere.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
saazish  and more saazish and here now they r showin jethani devrani politics

where wud it end

yaar come to better end and its best to axe this show as meaning is lost
and stop axing other two shows
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Brilliant update Jas!πŸ‘πŸΌ

So, bharti didn't take any akhanda pratigya in front of her favorite diyaπŸ˜† Though she wasn't the first one to find out the conspiracies she was the victim of the cat fight LOL! πŸ˜†The tug of war for the balm was funny!πŸ˜ƒ But... ash pretending as if mata entered her & grabbing gau's neck was truly a pathetic trackπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’ bcoz in my POV it was nothing but a mockery of the goddessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

If ash had pretended some witch or ghost entering her & doing the same thing then I would have approved it. First it was gau who would irritate the hell out of me by her frequent dialoge Ram ji ki bhanji & now it's ash's repeated version of radhe radhe that is getting on my nerves!!😑!🀬

Bharti is a moron. I knew she would never tell the truth but I wished at least she would not stop jhumka when murli asked her how she sprained her foot. If she hadn't stopped jhumka then jhumka would blame ash & on getting blamed ash would start blaming gau. In this way the cat fight between ash & gau would come in front of murli & maybe murli in a fit of rage would have YELLED!!! at both of his bhabhies until his lungs burst out. That would have been an awesome scene to see murli yelling at these two🀬 But nope bharti had to be mahan & spoil the fun that could have taken place🀒 

Looks like bharti rubs fevicol on her head that's why her pallu is always stuck on her head. I'm sure even a cyclone cannot remove her pallu off her head🀣

Murli thus have guts to call bharti disobedient right in front of dharaπŸ˜† Not only that but he threatens her not to get off the bed for the next two days LOL! πŸ˜†Dhara should have asked murli how he dared talk to her daughter like that LOL!πŸ˜† Murli himself tell her she needs bed rest for the next two days & he brings her down to the hall to meet bhushanπŸ€ͺ Murli is totally madπŸ˜† He could have invited bhushan upstairs in their room😑🀒

Now I know why bharti is so stupid bcoz she's the daughter of.. Dhara proved her stupidity of discussing that she wants to transfer whatever rupesh gave her in murli's name. She could have said this in the room not in front of the other greedy Lal group. & by this I'm not referring to her decision of going to the village. The transferring thing, but here at least it's not a big deal in front of bhushan's carelessness🀒 But why does she want to transfer it. Is murli the next richest person in this world now?πŸ€ͺ

It's never difficult to search for stupid people in this serial. Bhushan got on my nerves. I totally agree with Rae, he should have discussed this paperwork in the room only in front of the owners of Bharti sweets. He's discussing the figures & accounts of bharti sweets in front of strangers😲 Ok fine bhushan knew murli's family but what about those three new faces. What does bhushan know about them except for the introduction by bansi that murari is his younger bro? But in the real scenario, one is not supposed to disclose accounts publicly🀒 I'm sure he must also be one of the reasons of rupesh losing his business😑Everything in this serial sucks!🀒

Now mridang will have no option but to believe gau that the new entrants are after the riches. As nobody will stop murari/ashtik from leaving as they're called to do the mata ki chowki for a baby's rice feeding ceremony by ramesh who's mridang's friend. So murari will have to lie that the people who called them might have cancelled it or something else happened so they won't have to go. Mridang might inquire ramesh & get to know that murari is lying. Then mridala will surely start working at a team thenπŸ€”

Murli remained indifferent bcoz i think he just doesn't care at all. It's good that he wasn't happy otherwise he would have to sulk again knowing that murari is not leaving the dharamshala

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oops jas forgot to thank u for this update.. 

i m unable to understand what is happening to this show..

and bharti ka pallu   hhaha fevicol ka jod hai  hahahahaa
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Incidentally, Asht's way of talking - ending sentences w/ 'Radhe Radhe' reminds me of GB in RS, who had that same irritating style of talking) I

Bharti's headache looked almost like it was the effect of the fake matarani near her. 

So Asht then looks like one who was possessed, and when she comes to, she's like a totally different person πŸ˜† and shocks Gau.  I just loved their reaction to that.  I thought a new round would start over who gets to balm her leg, but thankfully, next scene was everybody in that room.

Also, for the first time, Mridang is showing more intelligence than Gau, whose brains seem to have been done in by Ashtami.  Mridang may well arrange another Mata ka chawk somewhere else, but I can see Bansi stopping Murari from taking this offer, telling him that they should join Bharti's company and work there.  Please, please, much as I dislike these 3 being there, I want it to happen, so that Gau gets a seizure. 

Thanks to the presense of both Gau and Asht, neither will really get clean opportunities to butter up Bharti. πŸ˜†  Although I am rooting for Asht here - Gau needs to really be cut down to size.   I doubt that Gau would be doing anything for her had it not been due to Asht's presense here.  In future, Asht should separate Jhumka from Gau by promising her romancing time w/ Dumroo if she just does what Asht says.  It'll be great to see Gau stabbed in the back. 

On this transfer of property, is Dhara stupid?  She's already seen how much grief has been caused in her daughter's sasural over their riches, and the last thing they need is more money to fuel their greed, particularly now that there are more members.  Why can't she just take the 5 crores and leave that house and go back to her village i.e. exit the show?  Or if that money is burning a hole in her purse, why not give it to Bhushan, or Amit?  Or better still, distribute 1 crore each to Mridang, Kartik, Veena, Murari and Dumroo, so that they won't have to play circus, circus w/ Murli.  I think this was done to let Madhvi Gokhte exit the show.  But in hat case, why did she mention that she'd just be gone for a few days?  At any rate, I think she'll forget that she's supposed to be back, and never return.  Maybe a new, better serial outside Imagine TV?

Why stuff Murli w/ even more cash he hasn't earned?  Bharti herself in one of their past fights told Murli how her money was the cause of all this bad blood, and her deranged parents keep pouring in more?  Just b'cos they have only 1 child?  And like Jas said, why announce it in front of everybody, instead of just taking Bharli aside and handing them an envelope w/ a cheque?  Result was everybody gawking on hearing the items mentioned, and the final amount. 🀒

At the end of it all, I'm just glad that Murari and his folks ain't going anywhere.

Pretty much agree with the whole points above...i don't know if anyone caught the show do hanson ka joda (it was going great till they killed the lead character...) there they used to say Rade Rade after each sentence in that style and it used to get soo irritating...

Funny to see that Mridang showed some brains this time round...seems like Ash got the better of Gau πŸ˜† and with Karthik joining in later it's going to get even more interesting to see them pit against each other...like you Vrish I do want Gau to be humliated especially as she's made Bharti's life a living hell but ultimately I want Murari & Ashtik out of the house!

I did think though that during the balm incident that Murli will witness it and become the angry man avatar!! 😊

So Dhara is leaving? why not just take the money and if Bharli ever need it in the future then at least there's something to offer...then giving it all out at once...

bavdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rae24

i don't know if anyone caught the show do hanson ka joda (it was going great till they killed the lead character...) there they used to say Rade Rade after each sentence in that style and it used to get soo irritating...

So Dhara is leaving? why not just take the money and if Bharli ever need it in the future then at least there's something to offer...then giving it all out at once...

haha the guy in do hanson ka joda was so cuuute ! "Rade rade" it made me lol each time he would say that

I don't really get this thing about all the money into Murli's hand. Bharti showed that she is as capable as him so at least they should have fifty fifty...
addicted1 thumbnail
Thnx jas, marvellous coverage πŸ‘,

wow, i really cant get how ppl are sooo dumb like Dhara n Bhushan, didnt learn anything from past πŸ˜‘ keep the money Dhara for bad times, either urs or ur daughters.Are the CVs trying to tell how nice she is?
LOVE Bharli at the moment, just adorable, cant help.But pls Murli, ab patti ka farz nibha rahe ho, so pls forbid her sarees. She looks so sweet and innocent in suits, yaar tumhe nahin nazar ataa????Urghhh, this pallu...so pls Murli, open ur eyes and say something.
FEVICOL, too good.