Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi ff...fanaaa chapter 14 10th june 2011 pg 18 (Page 2)

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
nice one
pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...moonkmh....

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
It's great!! Plz do PM me when u do a new update :)
princess_nabz Senior Member
princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
chapter:2          arjuhi turn gentleman/lady

sayin this arjun leaves 4 his car n is walkin lost in arohis thoughts he is so lost tat he did not even notice tat he reached the car after crashin with the car he came bak 2 his senses  b4 sitin in the car he looked up at arohis balcony n saw ger reflection n saw that she was dryin her hair
he sat in the car n left after reachin his home he directly into his bedroom n opened his wardrobe n picked out a few suits n threw it in the bed n said"naaah" not this 1 not this 1 n then removed a blak suit n said yes arohi always compliments me wen i m wearin this ...
n he started rememberin tat wen arohi was not there in his life he never bothred about his looks but everythin was different 

at 7 pm 
arjun is waitin under arohis house horns n gives her a missed call n then says yeh ladhki aadat se majboor hai n he went straight 2 arohis bedromm n say arohi tumhara mob... n he suddenly sees arohi in her stunnin blak colour short nee gown who is strugglin 2 put her chain n arhi turns around n is like srry yaar yeh chain n says chalo jaate hai waise hi late ho gai hai arjun still starin n her n then wen arohi says arjun chalooo n they leave it was just a 1 min drive 4m arohis house 2 the party place

at jays party 
arjuhi n thier group is standin n talkin n then all of them romit shefali gauri jay n archi dhoondu all went to the dance floor 4 dancin arohi n arjun had a drink in thier hand so they stood there only.. arohi asked arjun... so arjun how is ur gurlfrnd????????
arjun...my gf (blankShocked)
arohi... yaar i mean hows ur work goin 
so arjun is like... very gud
n arohi is starin at the dance floor n sayin even i m feelin like dancin n arjun takes the honor n like a gentlemen bend down n says " may i hav the honor" 
arohi gigglin in her heart 
yes u may (like a lady)
then they go to the dance floor n start dancin arjun pulls arohi closer n puts his hand on her waist arohi trembles under his touch n keeps his hand on his chest  n they start dancin
arjun iz movin on the beats lost in arohis eyes
n arohi is thinkin... how she got attracted to arjun the first time she saw him but she wanted arjun to realize 1st n tat arjun shud move d 1st step 2ward her arohi was ready 2 give herself 2 him but he never did anythin... arohi n arjun came bak to there senses wen a boy whistled at arohi n threw a paper at her n said hey chic arjun was about to raise his fist at them but arohi quickly put her hand on arjuns cheeks n made him see in her eyes n moved closer 2 him n he held he r more tightly... just then 2 spoil d moment a gurl lost her balance n fell on arohi making her chain fall in her dress zip n makin it stuk 
the gurl says sryyy sryyy 
n arohi says its ok i will just go 2 the rest room n it will b alrite n arohi moves 2ward the rest romm n sees tat arjun is followin n starin  around 4 those goons but arohi stops him n says its ok i'll go n come
n she goes 
arjun is standin near the bar 
just then he hear a scream 4m the rest romm n he stats movin/rather runnin toward the rest room n god the distance seemed like it never got over he was burnin with angry as he was movin i had told her i'll come stubborn fool but if any1 lays even lays a finger on her i swear i'll kill tat bas***d

promo
arjun:arohi arohi

*guys next updat there will be a romantic sequence*
the more n better the comments 
the more romantic the scene will b  

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89destinyliesMsFuzzybear69deeshupiamistMicha1005Henriette-anzaeram--sia-channi_starsezoIrikaLovesKMHrasika_DSmIsHeZ.x.vrshn.brainychild92

princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
pls if any 1 wants me 2 pm u then add me in ur buddylist 
princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika4ever

Awesome
like ka button da bado pls
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Pm me swthrt. Ur ff is nyc1.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_nabz

the more n better the comments 
the more romantic the scene will b  

your update was awesome!! just cannot wait to get more of it!! plz make the updates longer...can't wait for a romantic update!! so...they both love each other but they don't tell it??friendship and love together its going to be awesome!!waiting for more...

princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
arjun is standin near the bar 
just then he hear a scream 4m the rest romm n he stats movin/rather runnin toward the rest room n god the distance seemed like it never got over he was burnin with anger as he was movin...he was talkin to hemself... i had told her i'll come... stubborn fool ...but if any1 lays even lays a finger on her i swear i'll kill tat bas***d...

chapter: 3       i luv u god damn it

at last after almost like a century the rest room came n he just bashed in the door n arjun is like...arohi arohi tum kaha ho arohi ... just then arohi came 4m behind the curtain coolly n is like ,,,,,,kya hai arjun mein ne kaha tha na ke tumhe mere piche aane ki zaroorat nahi,,,,,n she cee's the tensed face of arjun n the fact tat he is sweatin she went to him n asked him arjun kya hua arjun arjun tum theek ho
arjun caught her by her arm n pushed her 2 the wall blocking her with his body n hands
y did u shout u crazy gurl..
arohi: woh mein actually thread ko cockroach samajh baithi thi toh isliye
arjun: tumhe pata hai how i felt u screamed and all those thoughts
he kept his hand on arohis cheeks n said i was so scared ifff ifff anythin happened 2 u wat wud i do how wud i live without u
arohi watchin arjun blank eyed slowly trying to calm down arjun... keeping her hand on his cheeks arohi said... arjun see here i m here i m standin in 4nt of u i m all rite n y were u worryin about me sooo much...

arjun ...bcause i luv u god damn it
 i luv u
i luv u
i luv u
i luv u

these words were spinnin in arohis mind these were the words she wanted to hear 4 so long this seemed like a dream b4 she cud recover 4 the shock arjun brought his lips to hers and gave her a passionate kiss and wen arohi let her lips loose and his tongue made a way to find her tongue and wen they met... a moan escaped her lips n she moved closer 2 arjun who by now had started workin his lips on her neck.taking deep breaths n with great difficulty she told him i luv u 2
i hav always luved u

promo: was all that a dream ??????

pls srry 4 the short update will try 2 make the nxt 1 big n more romantic

Edited by princess_nabz - 08 May 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89destinyliesmoonkmh....-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69deeshuMicha1005piamistchanni_starsezorasika_DSIrikaLovesKMHlara3110.vrshn.kritz4evermIsHeZ.xpunam2712moonkmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index