arjuhi ff...fanaaa chapter 14 10th june 2011 pg 18 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
okay so hu is dis new kebab mein haddi..?!!

i tink der is mor 2 dis den wa meets d eye..i mena d rishta b/n arjun n dis sunaina...mayb arjun jus tinks of her as his sis...i duna lol

lets see wa hapenz nxt

thnx pm

pls continue soon.x
yaar abhi se misunderstandings cant see them like this nok jhok means fine
it was nice
the promo seems interesting
update soon
nice job. pls carry on. add me to your list
Omg confusions/misunderstandings already!!!

Hope it gets cleared up quickly...

Please update soon as want to know who this Sunaina girl is!!!
oye dats nt fair ..
promo s interstng bt stil if its simple nokjhok den no pob
nw who is dia sunaina??? i dn't lyk her..
promo is gd..nice update..

plz update next soon...
luv the jealous and possesive wifey
waiting desperately
What happens next
Update soon
arjun return to his bedroom in the nightn arohiis still awake but pretends to sleep arjun comes near her her n bends 2 kiss her cheeks but she turns the other side blockin arjun n arjun sighs n just leaves n says gud nite n goes 2 sleep 
next morning arjun gets up not 2 find arohi bside him he get worried puts on his clothes n runs down the stairs he sees arohi cuttin tomatoes with her finger bleedin he runs to her pulls her hand n c's n starts dragging her 2 thier room arohi telss arjun to leave her but he does not listen n then arohi shouts:arjun chodo mera haath 
arjun: theek hai tumhe jo karne hai woh karo
arohi goes bak to cuttin tomatoes arjun goes has a b ath gets dressed n is comin down with sunaina arohis attention goes 2 them n she cuts the wound deeper n arjun comes runnin to her  n pulls her to thier romm arohi cein sunaina there does not make make a mess n goes with him arjun dresse her hand n turns to keep the the 1st d box n by the time he turns arohi is gone n arjun goes down 2 c arohi helpin dadi n everyone n clearly ignorin arjun
while he is  starin at arohi sunaina comes with arjuns coat n helps him into it n fixes arjuns tie all the while arohi had seen this n was goin red with anger... he goes to the office n comes early to his luk maybe arohi din expect him this early so she was ittin the bedroom n arjun goes in the bedroom n loks the door n directly goes to arohi n sits on his nees in front of her n asks her wtas up iwth he 2 day she din wait 4 him n din cum t him 2 remove his coat n tie so she says:jisne pehnaya ussi se utarwalo
arjun is shocked with her' answern goes up 2 her n says arohi...
n arohi says arjun dont n as if she was controllin her anger all the while started crying 
n arjun was shoked he went up 2 her n sloly held her n said wats up baby wats up!!!!
she just turns away 
n arjun stares her eyes as if her eys were takin to him
n then he said u were jealous of sunaina were u not n she nods her hed as she nos trying to tell lies to arjun would all b vain n he chukles a little a says srry i no i shud hav told u but i had come yestedrday nite to spend the whole time with u to make it all up but u had slept
arohi saw the truth in arjuns eyes n moved 2ward him n arjun moved upwards n kissed her so passionately that arohi forgot that she was once angry with him n arjun sloly traile his kissis down her nek...