Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi ff...fanaaa chapter 14 10th june 2011 pg 18 (Page 10)

princess_nabz Senior Member
princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
srry guys the most awaited part will hav 2 wait i m workin on it 2 make it live up 2 ur expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
acha ppl i nedd ur help actually i wanted to ask u wat do u ppl want

1. intense passionate scene (everythin ahem...ahem...)WinkBlushing
2. do teen romantic scene n nxt day(kis**s...)Embarrassed

which one do u ppl want 4 suhaagraat mein isliye pooch rahi hoon kyunki agar first wala bana diya toh tum log bolo ge kya besharam ff writer n ladki haiDead
 toh ppl vote 
bas apnecomment mein 1 or 2 likh dene 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyliesmIsHeZ.x.vrshn.punam2712

silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Number 1! Embarrassed
We wont comment anything bad,everyone,whether they admit it or not,loves passionate scenesBig smileEmbarrassed

Hope you update soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn....vibha...punam2712

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.vrshn.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_nabz

acha ppl i nedd ur help actually i wanted to ask u wat do u ppl want

1. intense passionate scene (everythin ahem...ahem...)WinkBlushing
2. do teen romantic scene n nxt day(kis**s...)Embarrassed

which one do u ppl want 4 suhaagraat mein isliye pooch rahi hoon kyunki agar first wala bana diya toh tum log bolo ge kya besharam ff writer n ladki haiDead
 toh ppl vote 
bas apnecomment mein 1 or 2 likh dene 
for me it defo has to be option 1!!!!!Wink nothng less wud doWinkEmbarrassedLOL

btw wonderful update..n pls pls pm me wen u update.x

.vrshn.

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
for me its no.1Embarrassed
update soon..

.vrshn.

princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

chapter 10               sr...

As sonnas arjuhi saw each other they were lost in each others eyes n arohi din even realize that wen she came n sat nxt 2 him n all the mantras were over n the pandit asked them to stand 4 feres

After the pheres were over the were declared married ,,,hubby n wifey

They went to all the elders n touched their feet tuk their blessin n arohi started weepin sloly

Then all the ahluwalias made her sit in the car nxt to arjun n their car left

At singhania mansion

Dadi waitin with thali

Ao puttar n she takes the arti does all the pooja n lets them go in side………………………

After doin the aarti dadi tell arohi:puttar kal jaldi uthne ki zarurat nahin n winks n arjun who gives a mischievous look n arohi is blushing n dadi tells to arjun: jaa puttar arohi ko kamre mein le k ar jaa

N arjun catches arohis waist with 1 hand n d other hand catchin her hand

Just wen arjun opens his door he finds it 2 b loked

N he hears rashi's voice "chaabii chahiye"

Mera tohfa nikalo

Arjun:kya tohfa rashi bacho jaisi harkat mat karo meri bedrum ki chabii do

Rashi:Chaabi aapko chahiye aapko mujhe kuch dene padheka,dekho……warna bhabi ko meri br mein suladoongi

Opportunity miss kar do ge sochlo all the while arohi is blushin so arjun removes ome money n gives it 2 rashi who in turn says bhabi ke liye …………….warna toh nahi dete

N they reach the room n arjun closes the door n starts comin closer 2 arohi n says u r atlast mrs.arjun singhania n holds her near the cupboard n is comin closer to kiss her

Just then arohi sneaks 4m under his hand n says I'l change this heavy saree n runs into the bathroom

Leavin arjun 2 wonder if suhaagrats r ment 2 be like this

She changes n comes out in a bathrobe

Arjun c's her approach him she came to him n said

Tum bhi thak gaye hoge jake change kar kea a jao

N arjun get sup n goes

Has a bath n comes out in his denims

He sees arohi n catches his breath the cover of arohis nite robe had fallen down n she was trin 2 put her zip she was so engrossed tat she din c arjun come behind her n arjun sloly comes behind her n moves her hair n kisses her neck then her shoulder n sloly moved to c in arohi's eyes he cud only c passion n desire in her n he sloly bends down n kisses her lips so passionately tat arohi  felt she cud fly n wen their tongue met arohi let out a moan n arjun pulled her zip down n touched her bare bak she trembled under his touch………….he trapped her near the wall n kissed her neck then then her shoulder…….and a moan escaped arohis lips n arjun chukled……n picked arohi up n sloly with care as if she was a glass put her on the bed n He took her with deep, drugging kisses that left her mind muddy and aware only of him. The room faded from her consciousness. With his mouth still fastened to hers, she was dimly conscious of him slidin the gown whose zip had been opened n he kissed her bak all the down………. She held her breath and felt her bra loosen. She inhaled just one breath and found herself standing before him half-naked. "I've wanted to do this too long," he muttered. He lowered his wet, open mouth down her throat to her chest, then he lifted her slightly and closed his lips around one of her nipples. ,then he pulled back and ditched his jeans. Before she could blink, he had removed his briefs.

arohi stared, transfixed by the sight of his potent masculinity. , he continued moving his mouth down her belly, creating sensual havoc inside her. He removed her jeans and she held her breath when he moved lower still, kissing the inside of her thigh. Then he pressed his mouth against the secret part of her that clamored with need.arohi cud'nt help but moan

He rubbed his tongue over her with mind-blowing repetition. he was pressing against the opening to her innermost recesses. In one sure stroke, he thrust inside her.

The too-stretched burning sensation took her by surprise and she flinched, holding her breath.

Arjun :I m so so srry in my crave n craziness 4 u I forget tat u were a virgin

Arohi:hmmm….

Arjun realized her state n din bother askin or telling anything more

She wiggled, reaching for what she needed. "I want—"

His eyes heavy-lidded with passion, he strained. "You're not the only one who wants," he muttered, and the rhythm between his body and hers increased, taking her breath away.

Faster, faster, she felt the earth slide away from her as her body rocked into orbit. She felt arjun stiffen in release and clung to him with all her strength. He dipped his head against her shoulder. Their passion-heavy breaths mingled with each other, and arohi reveled in arjun's chest against her breasts, his hard belly against hers and the sensation of his thighs rubbing the inside of hers. She had never felt so close to another person in her life.

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, his gaze simmering with emotion.

N lost in the eyes of arjun n n tired of continuos love makin she dozed offf

N arjun cud'nt help but giv a sigh n doze off 2

thanx 4 all d lovely comments guys

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

silverleavesMsFuzzybear69channi_star.vrshn.lara3110kritz4everaparna4karanikamIsHeZ.xMrs-KaranKundra...vibha...punam2712moonkmh

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
O m g! jst awsome,mindblowing,sexy,stunng,amazing,seductive style of descriptn. Luv u yaar. Suhag rat ka pura bit likh diya,m sweatng yaar. I cn feel d heat btn dm. N imagn sexy n seductive arjuhi. Luv it.

.vrshn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index