n yeah plz tc ..
Posted: 12 years ago
cant wait to knw who is at the door
omg who is it?!!!

pls cont soon...n get wel soon.x
Who could it be?

Hi there, I have read all the chapters for the first time today.  Enjoyed all of them. Great Work.

Please include me in your list.

chapter:13          sweethrt...(my fut)

Arohi was dead shoked wen she opened the door………..

She recognized the face a little ……..

It was the gurl hu had a big crush on arjun ……..n was always flirting around him………..

She was shocked………….

Arohi:sunaina…………………….

Sunaina: hey arohi (pushes arohi n says arjunnn………….arrrjunnn )

Then 2 arohi arjun ghar par nahi hai kya.??????

Arohi:woh..(she is cut out by sunaina)

Sunaina: mein e arjun ko mssg kiya tha ke mein aa rahi hoon n he told me 2 cum ……n now he z not there 2 welcome his sweethrt……..

This was arohi needed 2 hear for bursting out

Just then michael comes n says Michael comes in n says sunaaiinaa………………..n says welcome cum I 'l take u to ur bedroom…………….

Sunaina: arjun k ek dam kareeb wala…….

Sunainas words he told me to cum r revolvind ina rohis mind she straight away goes 2 her bedrm n shuts the ddor n goes to sleep (actually trying or pretending to sleep) she is lost in thoughts wen she hears the turning of the door knob……….

Arohi thinks it isarjun n tries hard 2 pretend as I f she was sleepin arjun cumes in n sees arohi sleepin n goes to her n says politely :arohii

Then bends down n kisses hertn her lips only arohi new how she controlled herself 4m kissin him bak n not lifting her arms………….

Arjun thinks that she is sleepin soundly n says a bit loudly tat :arohi toh so rahi hai mein thodi der jaa kar sunaina se baat karta  hoon………

Arohi cud kill tat sunaina

Arjun leaves the room n does not return at last at 4:00 am arohi decides to go n c wat they r doin n to arohis surprise sunaina was kissing arjun on his cheeks n sayin thank u 4 puttin this ring on my fingers………………………

Arohi hears this much n runs to her bedroom……

In sunainas room

Sunaina who meri nailpolish sukhi nahi naa

Arjun its ok yaar

Promo:arjun mera haath chodha

Arjun:theek hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tumhe jo karma hai who karo!!!!!!!!!!!! 

first to read - good feeling

nice update yaar - now there will be nhok jhok between the two - good - update soon yaar