arjuhi ff...fanaaa chapter 14 10th june 2011 pg 18 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!
It was bolder than I expected but thats not a bad thing! It's what we asked for😳
It takes someone really mature to be able to write scenes like that and to write them in a tasteful way so well done😃
It was a great chapter and really expressed well the honest raw passion that we can see between arjun and arohi😊

Great update and i look forward to your next!😊
hayo rabba inni hot hot update..yr u r very bold..;)
gr8 chap..continue soon.
Originally posted by KMHfan4ever

Wow!
It was bolder than I expected but thats not a bad thing! It's what we asked for
It takes someone really mature to be able to write scenes like that and to write them in a tasteful way so well done
It was a great chapter and really expressed well the honest raw passion that we can see between arjun and arohi

Great update and i look forward to your next!
i totaly agree wit u honey!!

it was rely bold but in a gud way...

mayb not 4 every1 2 read but i loved all ur efforts..seriously everythng was gr8...d chemistry we see on telly b/n was jus a hot here...sizzeling n sexy!!

im surpriesd arohi jus stopd der doin not much lol gues she was too busy enjoying herslef..lettin arjun 2 tke control 4 once😉😆😆

awsome update sweetie..

update soon.x
wowww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i lik it vry much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dis is vry good update we all want it 
guyz thanx 4 appreciating i hav 2 agree yeh hot update ke liye mein ne ek romantic novel ki help li thi mein bhi mature nahi hoon keh yeh sab khud se likh sakoon

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, his gaze simmering with emotion.

N lost in the eyes of arjun n n tired of continuos love makin she dozed offf

N arjun cud'nt help but giv a sigh n doze off 2

chapter:11               khud phaas gaya!!!!!!!!

Nxt morning

Arohi woke up to find her self tightly wrapped in arjuns arms n memerories of of their love makin kame in her mind makin her blushn she shuk her hed 2 get bak to the real world………..

She sloly got up 4m 4m the bed n kept arjuns hand near her pillo so he was catchin the pillo instead of her……………

She got up n went 2 d bathroom 2 hav her bath

She finished bathin n wore her dress n with her lace at the bak open(zip bandh thi haan)

N open wet hair went to arjun n put her wet hair on his face n …… arjun smelled it n smiled to sloly open his eyes seein arohi n 4nt of him he said:

Mein jis din ki bhi shuruwat tumhe dekhke karo who acha hi hoga

N arohi after listenin this sloly hits arjun on his shoulder n says :filmy

N moves to open the curtain n arjun after getting beatin is like:

haiye mein mar jawan"

n sloly gets up in a manner so tat arohi doesn't no n goes behind her n puts his arms around her makin her breathless n says gudmornin n kisses he shoulder n nek n moves  her wet hair away movin down…………….. n closes her lace tightly n says my morning kiss………n comes c'lose 2 his cheeks sloly arjun closes his eye n arohi lightly slaps him n runs away sayin looo stikin out her tongue…

arjun tries to catch her but fails n she runs away dwn……..

n wen arjun comes dwn arohi is servin breakfast 2 michael(arjuns elder bro) who is datin luvdeep her cousin)  he comes down 2 her n says arohi itni patni vradha kabfice ja raha se ho gayi ab apni pati ke saath chalo n arohi hesitantly asks him kahan n arjun says kapdhe nikalne

n arohi is blushin n arjun says k mein office jar aha hoon toh tum mere kapdhe nikaldo

😉he winks at her n says wardrobe mein se n chukles n goes away just to c dadi standin over there in a strict face arjun stops chuklin n dadi says arjun aaj offc jaane ki koi zaroorat nahi ………………………. N arjuns becomes happy in his hrt n acts a lttle "par dadi aaj imp meetin hai" ……………….toh arohi says "dadi jaane di jiyena" n says yeh meetin k liye yeh kab se taiyaari kar rahe hain" "hain na arjun" arjun had no option but to say yes n dadi also says k  agar bahu keh rahi hai toh tu jaa arjun sulks n starts  going to his room n arohi almost chuklin says mein tumahe kapdhe nikaal dungi………………………………………………wardrobe mein se…….😆

Loved the update!!! Love the romance between them!!! Thnx 4 the PM!!! ðŸ˜³
hehe loved it
poo arjun plans went in vain lol
awsome update

loved it

pls cont soon n pls make it longer nxt time lol.x
lovely update  and plz pm me  :)