visu rocked- kyaa mast malamaal episode tha

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
one of the most powerful scnes between abhay piya
i have watchedit 4 times now
and visu did an amzing job really, hats off to the leads yaar , they deserve gr8 appreciation
and the bg music that played was awesome
the heartbreak 4 abhay at the end was just too depressing yet so touching,
aaj toh aisa lag raha tha shayad woh meena kumari ban jaayega😭😆😆
they just set the screens on fire
i know many ppl r upset at abhiya break up but hey i think this was much needed , it will give a good lesson 2 abhay . and it is better 4 future😃
although piya's dialogues were harsh she was right in a way
pkyek has gone two notches higher, brilliant performances, dialogues , direction , screenplay , everything was perfect today
and i must conclude piya was looking ultra smashing in red top👏, and when she was angry she was looking really pretty ,kyaa anger hain uskaa, so cute she ws looking i wanted to ☺️chalo chodo baad mein bataayunga😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH VIIVIAN & SUKITI..Gosh Anmol..they are so perfect together in every way..expressions..height ,..body structure..Smile...anger...eye stares..ahhh..you name it & they match each other so well..Heavenly pair..and tonight..they RULED..as always..!!And me have watched it ..5 times already too..will run to watch it again..NOW..!!😍Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH VIIVIAN & SUKITI..Gosh Anmol..they are so perfect together in every way..expressions..height ,..body structure..Smile...anger...eye stares..ahhh..you name it & they match each other so well..Heavenly pair..and tonight..they RULED..as always..!!And me have watched it ..5 times already too..will run to watch it again..NOW..!!😍

really yaar ekta has done a gr8 job by selecting them , now i know why casting is so imp in a story.
i am also watching it again and again , dont know whn i will stop it😆😆
AbhiL thumbnail
They were amazing!!!Sukirtis breakout was superb. poweful. and it was good to see Abhay Express his fear of loosing her and needing which we usually never get to see,lol.

and i must conclude piya was looking ultra smashing in red top👏, and when she was angry she was looking really pretty ,kyaa anger hain uskaa, so cute she ws looking i wanted to ☺️chalo chodo baad mein bataayunga😆😆

Oye! So looks i got  another competition over Piya yaar 😆😆That girl rocks;)
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luv abhiya...they always ROCK!!!!!!! ❤️
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Well, Sukirtis act has always been a reason i still have hope in tellywood,lol. Vivans fast improvement joined her in my list recently.
They were amazing. in words and facial expression. it was neaither over or underacted, just in portion=)

The episode was great!