Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

visu rocked- kyaa mast malamaal episode tha

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
one of the most powerful scnes between abhay piya
i have watchedit 4 times now
and visu did an amzing job really, hats off to the leads yaar , they deserve gr8 appreciation
and the bg music that played was awesome
the heartbreak 4 abhay at the end was just too depressing yet so touching,
aaj toh aisa lag raha tha shayad woh meena kumari ban jaayegaCryLOLLOL
they just set the screens on fire
i know many ppl r upset at abhiya break up but hey i think this was much needed , it will give a good lesson 2 abhay . and it is better 4 futureBig smile
although piya's dialogues were harsh she was right in a way
pkyek has gone two notches higher, brilliant performances, dialogues , direction , screenplay , everything was perfect today
and i must conclude piya was looking ultra smashing in red topClap, and when she was angry she was looking really pretty ,kyaa anger hain uskaa, so cute she ws looking i wanted to Blushingchalo chodo baad mein bataayungaLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiLUpintheBlue.hreeyaaRidziPiaJazSimiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
OH VIIVIAN & SUKITI..Gosh Anmol..they are so perfect together in every way..expressions..height ,..body structure..Smile...anger...eye stares..ahhh..you name it & they match each other so well..Heavenly pair..and tonight..they RULED..as always..!!And me have watched it ..5 times already too..will run to watch it again..NOW..!!Day Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 07 May 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH VIIVIAN & SUKITI..Gosh Anmol..they are so perfect together in every way..expressions..height ,..body structure..Smile...anger...eye stares..ahhh..you name it & they match each other so well..Heavenly pair..and tonight..they RULED..as always..!!And me have watched it ..5 times already too..will run to watch it again..NOW..!!Day Dreaming
really yaar ekta has done a gr8 job by selecting them , now i know why casting is so imp in a story.
i am also watching it again and again , dont know whn i will stop itLOLLOL
AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
They were amazing!!!Sukirtis breakout was superb. poweful. and it was good to see Abhay Express his fear of loosing her and needing which we usually never get to see,lol.

and i must conclude piya was looking ultra smashing in red topClap, and when she was angry she was looking really pretty ,kyaa anger hain uskaa, so cute she ws looking i wanted to Blushingchalo chodo baad mein bataayungaLOLLOL

Oye! So looks i got  another competition over Piya yaar LOLLOLThat girl rocks;)
hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
luv abhiya...they always ROCK!!!!!!! Heart
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Well, Sukirtis act has always been a reason i still have hope in tellywood,lol. Vivans fast improvement joined her in my list recently.
They were amazing. in words and facial expression. it was neaither over or underacted, just in portion=)

The episode was great!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index