India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

LOOK AT THE POSITIVES

LakshmiRathore Senior Member
LakshmiRathore
LakshmiRathore

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
GGGUUUYYYSSS!!!! SSSTTTOOOPPP!!!! i have been posting and reading posts on this forum and i have seen that most of the post are very negetive...LIKE everyone is always talking about CCBM ENDING ... we dont no yet apperently CCBM has moved to the 6pm slot and is doing very well.But still guys instead of thinking of the negetives we should look at the good nivren/sidya scenes and make more VM's,colleagues,articles etc we should be happy but just a little concerned that our ( dont get me wrong mine too) our favourite show is ending.Cry

We should just carry on like the show aint going to end...and will see what happens in the future...guys i am also gutted that this great show with wonderful actors MAY end but have faith in god and pray it wont...now guys look wot u made me do im saying be positive and look im talking negetivly..im thankful that such great fans are so concerned about the show (so am i guys but still)

anyway guys cant wait for this maha episode tommorow its true this saturday is not going quick enough the seconds are going like minutes,the minutes are going like hours and the hours are going like days...yes the storyline right now is like the bidaai track which sadhna died but the twist here could be that nobody dies...but still whether anyone dies or not we shall always LOVE KINSHUK  Day Dreaming,NEHA,ABHISHEK AND RISHMA (NOT RISHMAS CHARACTER AT THE MOMENT BUT AS A PERSON ,YESS)Embarrassed

GUYS JUST STAY POSITIVE HOPE FOR THE BEST AND HOPEFULLY RS AND SP WILL KEEP OUR FAVOURITE SHOW 

Edited by LakshmiRathore - 07 May 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1minu2011ash_nivrentashu20Nikita99Butifuleyes-aamina-wadi..dolledwardcullen19wargroops82..Sakeena..-SilverDragon-

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
yes dear you are right...we should think positiveSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
yh dear that was awesome post...thankz .think positive...

-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
you are right dear and i am first to admit that i am guilty of being negative. sp has really upset me the way they have treated this show. this show is the best show on sp with the most amazing couplr NivRen but they give the show or actors no credit.
but yeah you are right we shouldn't give up hope as nothing is confirmed as yet.(hoping for a miracle)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmiRathoresurur

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
very well said. Its time to join hands together and do all we could to save CCBM and if we cant save it then enjoy each and every moment of it.
hebasamiya Goldie
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
you are right dear and i am first to admit that i am guilty of being negative. sp has really upset me the way they have treated this show. this show is the best show on sp with the most amazing couplr NivRen but they give the show or actors no credit.
but yeah you are right we shouldn't give up hope as nothing is confirmed as yet.(hoping for a miracle)

surur

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
It's kinda hard trying to stay positive when you favorite characters and the show (story that is) is being butchered in front of you Ouch ... kind of makes you wish for an end.
But you are right we should continue thinking positive.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top