Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ooo!! archi didn't you got possessive... your soulmate is too hot many girls must be dreaming or say drooling to make him their😉  you are so brave shared these with everyone well now time to stop this drooling he's all yours😆 
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

ooo!! archi didn't you got possessive... your soulmate is too hot many girls must be dreaming or say drooling to make him their😉  you are so brave shared these with everyone well now time to stop this drooling he's all yours😆 

i knw my sid bhaiya's  is so busy wid his gf dat he forgets dat he has his one small sis
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

i knw my sid bhaiya's  is so busy wid his gf dat he forgets dat he has his one small sis

aw!!poor baby don't worry all you have to do is patao archi and bhagao birdie so  team up with archi and dance on siddy boy's head😆
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey..ms.99 you're good at giving advice...😃 mujhe kaho ki main apne dono beton abhay-sid par lagaam kaise lagaoon...😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail

aw!!poor baby don't worry all you have to do is patao archi and bhagao birdie so  team up with archi and dance on siddy boy's head😆

🤣🤣🤣 k thanx alot meera nw i will torture archi🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Hey..ms.99 you're good at giving advice...😃 mujhe kaho ki main apne dono beton abhay-sid par lagaam kaise lagaoon...😆

🤣mummy u reply on ur topic
and bhaiyo ko main sambhalti hun
🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

M gonna eat all those girls he just lures them to ma den n then I pounce on them😆😆😆😆😆
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

oh!mommy dear..😳what to do i've no experience on mommi type thingies nah!seems like i too have to take training yaar but whom to make my guru?!!...you...naaa baba naaa!!!!!
ah! idea detective Pia ko bulati hu she will find someone for me😉
and still if you wanna advice contact her she herself will make your choochi- coo baibes🤣 on control...on her control yaar so mommy dear is gonna be out😉MOTHERS DAY GIFT FROM MEERA
OH!NO NEED TO THANK ME NOW ROFL!!!
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
@sanju-ah!my pleasure ðŸ˜†
as per mommy dear's suggestion a free advice for archi-RUN ARCHI RUN🤣
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

M gonna eat all those girls he just lures them to ma den n then I pounce on them😆

ah!now i smell jealousy!!i thought you are elephant hearted like pia... ðŸ˜†