Surya the Super Cop

India-Forums

Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

Chemistry between Kaya and Rajhans (Page 2)

dmg_kajen_ar Newbie
dmg_kajen_ar
dmg_kajen_ar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
yesss u r totally right about that nitu..cv's really need to get started on something here, we cant wait till the show ends for something to happen, plus this is a new thing they're trying in indian crime shows and they really should keep it up!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by violette

i defo c a chemistry betn thm.. its gud and most importantly it clicks! unlike Veer-Saloni or Chirag-Pakhi...

rest of two are just aivee hi LOL LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

veer-saloni doesnt hve any chemistry coz veer loves saloni and she loves amit nd amit is a MCP so he doesnt love her...

chirag nd paakhi are just a team dats it...

it raj-kaya who hve chemistry...becoz thy have a past...

stupid creatives thy are not showing anythingAngry

I hope they will show something before the season ends.Wink Wink Wink
rnfandeboo Senior Member
rnfandeboo
rnfandeboo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

Can u guys pls tell me what was kaya n Rajhans past in detail ?And  pls clearly tell me about the other girls n guys ,who likes whom…?I have not been able to catch this show regularly, I have seen a few  scenes from some episodes but I don't even know other character's names other than kaya n Rajhans .one scene I remember n is 1 of my favourites is that when Kaya n Rajhans were trying to catch a criminal ,n they both were facing away from each other  n were thinking n then  both looked at each other n said 'chale' at the same moment n then there was a sec of awkwardness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

Hi guys,

Can u guys pls tell me what was kaya n Rajhans past in detail ?And  pls clearly tell me about the other girls n guys ,who likes whom'?I have not been able to catch this show regularly, I have seen a few  scenes from some episodes but I don't even know other character's names other than kaya n Rajhans .one scene I remember n is 1 of my favourites is that when Kaya n Rajhans were trying to catch a criminal ,n they both were facing away from each other  n were thinking n then  both looked at each other n said 'chale' at the same moment n then there was a sec of awkwardness.

But now a days no one feel awkward.Wink Wink Wink Kaya and Raj ka past abhi tak dikhaya nahi hai so no idea Confused Confused Confused and about others Saloni is making triangle with Amit and Veer and rest is Chirag and Pakhi but un ka kuch dikhate nahi hain. Ouch Ouch Ouch
daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
anyways ab toh story shuru hone se pehle movie khatam ho jayegi...but if it were to continue for long haul, i wd havepreferred every group to have some unique story...if there are similar kind of love stories going on all around then it will get too mushy mushy and boring!!
violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
yes.. i agree it was a good move tht an indian investigative show had leads with chemistry.. bt i was disappointed too with recent epi.. i was expecting some kind of reaction from Rajhans-Kaya post bomb sequence.. bt alas..

their chemistry is promising.. hope they dwell more into it in Season 2.. as Entertainment Ke Liye would be starting from next month.. replacing Surya.. Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index