Chemistry between Kaya and Rajhans

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all,

These days the episodes of Kaya and Rajhans got a parallel track evolving besides solving cases. Their interactions have this interesting shade. Sometimes flirty, sometimes teasing and at times supportive. I really like this growing camaraderie between these two cops. The chemistry is nt sizzling but its definitely good and personally i think its just what's required.

Most probably the creatives are working on bringing a different angle to their story, a semi-romantic angle may be. Though the point to be noted is that the series gonna be over soon. But in case it ever comes back for a second season, who knows, we may have something interesting to look forward to in terms of Kaya-Rajhans relationship, building up on the background story given in the character sketch.

Romance and detective series combination has nt been explored that much in Indian tv, so it will be real good to watch that if the channel and production house give it a chance.

What are ur thoughts on this?
Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
My thought on this is that it should definitely happen as priyanka bassi and karan mehra do have good on-screen chemistry. So, yes.

waht it seems from the character ... tht now rrajhans is falling for kaya...whatevr he did with her in college long back...for what kaya hated him...so rajhans is finally realizing his mistake...and trying to get kaya back...and from her b'day episode it looks tht they will be together soon...

u r right i am loving this chemistry...such a pity the show is coming to an end...and the trp;s suggest there wont be a season 2... so i can't say much..but this is something i always want in shows...becoz there is just CRAP more crap and much CRAP on television today.

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I always wanted this to be showed in the form they presented it on her birthday she was looking good and the way RJ bought bd cake for her and their body language make me feel that something is gonna happen between them soon 😳 😳 😳 and i wish it should be happen in the show before it finishes. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Something must be good and different from the regular CID types.😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š They look lovely and adorable with each other. 😍 😍 😍
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh yeah, vartika, they really look gr8 together...and their personalities sort of balances out, one is fiery and another calm. 

and yes, I also wanna see some constructive progress in their relationship before the series ends.

and what abt the wink she gave after cutting the cake? I think she got over her bitterness about the past and is moving forward. Hey RJ take a chance, she might say yes after a hundred no-s.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

Oh yeah, vartika, they really look gr8 together...and their personalities sort of balances out, one is fiery and another calm. 

and yes, I also wanna see some constructive progress in their relationship before the series ends.

and what abt the wink she gave after cutting the cake? I think she got over her bitterness about the past and is moving forward. Hey RJ take a chance, she might say yes after a hundred no-s.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really and your chance is 100% this time πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ as we know that a girl can never forget her first love and u was her first love.😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ It's time for u to show how much u care for her and like her. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i defo c a chemistry betn thm.. its gud and most importantly it clicks! unlike Veer-Saloni or Chirag-Pakhi... Edited by violette - 12 years ago
veer-saloni doesnt hve any chemistry coz veer loves saloni and she loves amit nd amit is a MCP so he doesnt love her...

chirag nd paakhi are just a team dats it...

it raj-kaya who hve chemistry...becoz thy have a past...

stupid creatives thy are not showing anything😑
dmg_kajen_ar thumbnail
yesss u r totally right about that nitu..cv's really need to get started on something here, we cant wait till the show ends for something to happen, plus this is a new thing they're trying in indian crime shows and they really should keep it up!!
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

i defo c a chemistry betn thm.. its gud and most importantly it clicks! unlike Veer-Saloni or Chirag-Pakhi...

rest of two are just aivee hi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†