F.I.R

TOI: TV actors share der Mother's Day plan-Kavita

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

TV actors share their Mother's day plan

TNN | May 8, 2011, 12.00am IST

The actors from SAB TV are eagerly awaiting Mother's Day. Taking her out for a meal, watching movies and hanging out at the mall are just some of the things they have planned. Here's a preview of what these actors have planned for their mom's.

Says Swapnil Joshi aka Vinaychand, "It goes without saying how important the day is to me. I am what I am because of her. She has been by my side through all the ups and downs in life. She is the most beautiful person I have met. Though I am shooting on Mother's Day, I have requested my crew to excuse me for two hours as I have planned a surprise for her. I would also like to wish all the mothers in the world a Happy Mother's Day!" 

Says Kishori Godbole aka Vibhavari Tendulkar, a mother of two kids off-screen and three on-screen, "I am a mother and so the day is very special to me. Though my kids are very young to understand the true meaning of the day, they have already planned things for me. They have requested me to keep myself available for some time on Sunday. Just like last year, I am expecting lots of fun with my children." 

"This day has always been an important day in my life. However after my wedding, it has become even more important to me. I do not live with my parents anymore, so I am looking forward to meeting my mother. My brother and I have planned something special for her and I am sure this is going to be a memorable day for her. My mother-in-law will also get a special treat from me," says Ami Trivedi aka Kokila. 

"My mother is my life-support. She is my role model. As a child, I remember aping her and wanting to be like her. I do not remember a single day when I haven't thanked God for presenting me with such a special person in my life," says actor Kavita Kaushik aka Hariyanvi cop, Chandramukhi Chautala. 

Deven Bhojani mentions that to make the day special for his mother he has bought her a sari. "I have cancelled my shoot for the day and will spend the whole day out with her. We will go to the temple in the morning and then to an old age home which she visits very often especially on her birthday and on Mother's Day," he adds.