WU: 7th May: Reet Nok Jhok & Dhamakedar Precap

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi LUZians, I will be doing the written update on the behalf on Anam as she will be busy with her exams. All the best Anam. Come back soon..

Update in short:

Dhillons take Rahul to their house. Geet accuses Rahul of saving her and their cute nok jhok. Geet demands Rahul to get her out of the house cause Roop is so cautious and is now sleeping with Geet's hand tied to hers. She explains a plan to Rahul but Rahul says no cause he has an important meeting. Geet starts her acting infront of the Dhillons. She behaves as if she is afraid of knives and starts to faint. Everyone thinks of postpoing her roka. And in the precao, we see Rahul rolling down the stairs and geet in full concern for him and Rahul utters I Love You.

Here is the update in detail:

The episode starts with all the Dhillons trying to take our Tiger (Rahul) to their so called haveli and they succeed but our tiger ji, who lived all alone all these days feels uneasy amongst such a noisy Dhillon crowd. P.S. They literally pull and push him into their house (Tiger aka Naughty chocolate aka Rahul's expressions were worth watching)

We see all of them sitting on the dinning table. They serve anormous amount of food in his plate and when he say's "bas bas aur nahi", daarji butts into the conversation and exclaims, "Hum apne mehmaanon ko khila khila ke maarenge" - to which tiger's expressions turn into that of a mouse!

Our pyaari geet ji, bhatinda ki sherni adds reality to daarji's words and serves the whole bowl of curry into Rahul's plate. Daarji asks if she is really going to kill him and she makes an innocent face.

After the dinner, Geet, Roop and Joana will be making Rahul's room and geet starts accusing Naughty chocolate rahul for saving her (Aww.. Poor he) and Joana and roop say she is out of her mind and should thank rahul for saving her. Roop also says she will now be observing geet so that she will not run away again. Roop and Joana leave and in a few mins enters our Rahul.

They have a cute nok jhok and a sweet pillow fight (Waise creatives, great job! We want to see a romantic pillow fight soon ;))

And in the morning, Geet tells a plan of getting out of the dhillon house to rahul but rahul says ge does not want to get into all that stuff to which geet replies "jab out hi rehna tha toh in kyun aaye?"

As her mother comes with breakfast for rahul, she sees the vutter knife and acts as she is scared and faints and Naughty chocolate to the rescue (Aww it was such an awesome moment.. I wanted it to freeze by god) She winks at him an he understand and thinks "Crazy girl" (Rahul sir ji, app hi uss crazy girl ke future husband hai. Neha toh aap ko chod ke cahi jaayegi do dinon mein)

More of geet's bemari acting an they postpone the roka again.

In the precap we see rahul getting a phone and is shocked or more to say utterly confused. The next scene of the precap shows rahul falling down the stairs and geet, with full concern runs for him. He utters "I love you! I can't live without you"
Edited by theshonaveer - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can you please post the written update????