Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar all the way!!! (Page 9)

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Shalini ...LOL...you know when I came here...I saw all serious posts..and that is what I told my friend Sweta that my sense of humour has no place over here ...as people might get offended and so I dragged Jiji over here to add some spice...
Did not know I would find one good humoured friend...LOL..and someone is stealing themAngryAngry *looks at Viji*LOLLOLLOLLOL
Gosh ..so good to have you over here...and yes..we are gonna scare people or make them laugh with her antics..me with my white gown from *runaway bride* and running ..tripping all over the place LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and you ready all ban sanvar ke and putting ghoonghat on placeLOL
srush...correction...u not in yr white gown...but black gown...girls if u r all wondering why...she is a LAWYERROFL...now u know how she has a way with words and gets away with even murder...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATsharneil92-Srushti--Swetha-

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Don't worry kesar will never stand as amute hero(we have lots in so many serials)We have seen him in karol bagh,he was always there & used to voice his opinions.I dont think the producers want to waste such a buncle of tallent.They all know about neil's acting,Arre yaar his eyes are so expresive that it can convey so much without uttering a word

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaAT-Srushti-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Shalini ...LOL...you know when I came here...I saw all serious posts..and that is what I told my friend Sweta that my sense of humour has no place over here ...as people might get offended and so I dragged Jiji over here to add some spice...
Did not know I would find one good humoured friend...LOL..and someone is stealing themAngryAngry *looks at Viji*LOLLOLLOLLOL
Gosh ..so good to have you over here...and yes..we are gonna scare people or make them laugh with her antics..me with my white gown from *runaway bride* and running ..tripping all over the place LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and you ready all ban sanvar ke and putting ghoonghat on placeLOL
no sense of humor haan...LOL nahi srush... i'l giv u the charatcers... chun chun ke...LOLWink
y do u 4gt dat... chakka/enuch n Jamna kaki n reva n rava's son...?
make enough fun of them...Wink

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

srush...correction...u not in yr white gown...but black gown...girls if u r all wondering why...she is a LAWYERROFL...now u know how she has a way with words and gets away with even murder...LOL
yes... yes... said said viji...ClapWink
y dnt u add specks n hair flyin tooLOL... wen she is runnin in black gown...LOLROFL

Lawyers always hav a knack with wordsEmbarrassed
and abt gettin away with murderShockedur sayin vijiWink. is possibleApprove 
y not make it Saat khoon maaf...LOLWink

Edited by sv003 - 09 May 2011 at 5:51am

chithoo-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauris

Don't worry kesar will never stand as amute hero(we have lots in so many serials)We have seen him in karol bagh,he was always there & used to voice his opinions.I dont think the producers want to waste such a buncle of tallent.They all know about neil's acting,Arre yaar his eyes are so expresive that it can convey so much without uttering a word

Thank God for you!! you are damn right...Kesar can never stand mute...He is so bubbling emotions and energy...It is hard to pin him down..the way he stands tall amongst all the mute watchers is soo appluadable...and dont even get me started on his eyesEmbarrassedThe way he watches Gulaal...especially in the scene where he turns back and hears her cry and feels her pain and then thinks that he cannot just walk away and so calls her and tells her to be ready in the evening...awesome...emotions in a flashClap

Edited by -Srushti- - 09 May 2011 at 5:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaAT

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by chithoo

Did not know I would find one good humoured friend...LOL..and someone is stealing themAngryAngry *looks at Viji*LOL
Gosh ..so good to have you over here...and yes..we are gonna scare people or make them laugh with her antics..me with my white gown from *runaway bride* and running ..tripping all over the place LOL and you ready all ban sanvar ke and putting ghoonghat on placeLOL
yes... yes... said said viji...ClapWink
y dnt u add specks n hair flyin tooLOL... wen she is runnin in black gown...LOLROFL

Lawyers always hav a knack with wordsEmbarrassed
and abt gettin away with muderShockedur sayin vijiWink. is possibleApprove 
y not make it Saat khoon maaf...LOLWink

Ye lo! Shaitangel ke saath meri PFWBOJ bhi mera mazak uda rahi haOuchLOL
Saath khoon to pata nahi...lekin bhagwan ek khoon maaf kare to mein khud ka karu for having such brilliant friendsTongueLOL
Ab meri taarif chhodo aur Epi ki taarif kariLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosharneil92-Swetha-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

YAARA DIL DAARA! Embarrassed
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! LOL

may i differ !!! i will rather marry a dumb muted typical indian man of tv serial and let kesar like ppl remain in dreams !!!!!!!!! u need lots of insanity  to handle kesar like ...probably i will go mad handling kesar Embarrassed

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

YAARA DIL DAARA! Embarrassed
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! LOL

may i differ !!! i will rather marry a dumb muted typical indian man of tv serial and let kesar like ppl remain in dreams !!!!!!!!! u need lots of insanity  to handle kesar like ...probably i will go mad handling kesar Embarrassed

You are right Arti...but this is fantasyLOL...we all lvoe to see the passionate lovers na..the flawed heroes...and would like them in our life...it is difficult to handle them I agree...but then good goody boys dont make a good fan followingLOL

Incense-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index