Kesar all the way!!! (Page 6)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by -Srushti-

you know, what i like the most about the character kesar, is that he is Real. he isn't some somewhat fictiuous character like Vasant who is all good and no bad. every human has  negative, a darker side to it, and kesar's flaws make him sooo human, that i can't help but fall in love. Embarrassed

You are right Shalini...That is the flawed Hero for you...sort of like the fallen angel...he has his faults..and the courage to own up to his faults...to do those little things which would make us forget his faults... YUP. TOTALLY. I WOULDN'T MIND FORGETTING MY OWN NAME WHILE LOOKING AT HIM. then did you see my avatar?? you will love itLOL
Vasant was Vasant...an angel in disguise and only a person like Gulaal could have gotten him..there was something angelic in that couple...a bit higher than the normal people..you cannot find any loophole... TRUE THAT!
But when it comes to Kesar...there are so many starting from the whole marriage thing and the age difference and a bordering on the bad boy thing (LOVING THIS!Embarrassed) LOL I Can see that you have turned into a Mcdonald...I'm loving itLOLand everything which makes the story, the character mysterious and hence so many posts on that one issueLOL
And I think Neil is bang on  expressions... (I'LL MARRY HIM ONE DAY!Embarrassed) oye hoye!! lo!! wonderful...you have Neil...I will have Kesar Tongue
I actually rewatched the epi late night and My God!! the violent expressions he had when he was chasing the driver ...and the way he looked at Gulaal when she asked who was he following like that and the way he shifted his gears was sooo frightening...Gulaal was so right in being afraid of the Kesar she saw in that brief moment... DID YOU NOTICE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT DUSHYANT??? OMG. IF LOOKS COULD KILL, DUSHYANT WOULD BE DEAD A MILLION TIMES!!!!  Yup I saw...and I wonder what will happen when he will actually have the proof and that he will come to know about Dushyant's act with Gulaal...Shocked
And if that was frightening then the way he launched on that man outside the mandir was absolutely sending-a-chill-down-the-spine kind of scene...If I would have been there I would have had an palpitation attack... LOL!LOL TOTALLY... THAT WAS ONE HEART-RACING SCENE! Ofcourse ..ainveyi use dekh ke heart beats race karti hai...phir iss scene mein to kya ho jaana thaLOL
And the thing is that he does believe it to be right...it was not spur-of-the-moment anger which is to be regretted later...He took a stand and maintained it till end...and his anger was intact...we could see him when he was talking to talli...
Whatever the consequences, he cannot take anything against Gulaal...
*sigh* where do I find someone like himEmbarrassed LET'S GO LOOK FOR THAT SOMEONE TOGETHER! WHAT SAY??Embarrassed  LOL...Kesar-hunt is officially on from today...Oh My Bad!! for you Neil hunt and for me Kesar huntLOL

by the way ...What the hell was Talli doing asking him will he do the same for her??? Now why does she need to be asking thisLOL ainveyi wo muh pe bol dega ...dont be stupid Talli...and phir se wo rone lagegiLOL SHE IS A TOTAL NUTCASE! Dead
hahaha I can see you hate her...But she is sweet in her own way..and if they follow the novel she is gonna say tata bye bye to Kesar...Though with Talli and Dushyant match making is going on in teh forum ...I am wondering if Kesar would let Talli, his best friend, marry Dushyant, the man he hates for obvious reasons..
Secondly...did you find a bit of sense of humour in Kesar ... in the expression he gave to Gulaal when she said, in the jeep, that they would have brought Talli had she known where they were going...The way he rolled his eyes was so un-Kesar like...
I loved loved loved all the shadesEmbarrassed YUP, I STARTED GIGGLING MYSLEF TO SEE HI THAT WAY. IT WAS A VERY LIGHT-HEARTED SCENE THAT GOT EVERYONE OF US TO HAVE SOME RELAXATION FROM THIS FACT-PACED, ADRENALINE RUSHING SHOW!  I know ...but did you see,..it was an attempt by him to ease Gulaal...and the expressions on his face when Gulaal laughs...Embarrassed
Btw...Shalini...this is not just the whole copy paste of the comment I ahd posted on Lennie's post..have added some moreEmbarrassed
Thanks yaara...wonderful to meet you here Embarrassed  LOVE YOU! <3
owww so sweet

YAARA DIL DAARA! Embarrassed
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! LOL

hahaha ... I have this habit of saying yaara yaara...beats dear and sweetheart naLOL...but am so glad you found the rhyming wordEmbarrassedO you are inviting everybody...poor Kesar...stampede mein bechara injured na ho jayeLOL
By the way ...was just wondering you know... I would personally like to see Kesar's exasperation and frustration when Gulaal tries match making with Talli...I would love to see his attempts to make Gulaal understand that is her and only her for Kesar and not Talli, Kalli palli etc etc LOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 09 May 2011 at 2:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATchithoosharneil92

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Originally posted by AzMishy

Superb post srush!!!!Clap

Thank u so much for bring me in to this show n must say I am loving it!!!Embarrassed

Post is well said n the epi was totally belonged to Kesar n only Kesar!!Approve

Oye tu aa gai...love you...you liked it na..catched up with everything??Big smile
thu agyi or me nahi aongi, esa thoa ho hi saktha?Wink
yes watch the maha epi n iloved it!!
now me too gonna con. wating itEmbarrassed
yet to catch the 28-29th thoughLOL

Watch it on Star tv player .excellent quality
http://www.startv.in/shows.asp?serialid=148&channel_id=1
chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

yeah...forgive even yr husband's killer...that's gulaal for u...like kesar it beats me though, for i can accept with great difficulty her forgiving him but to live under the same roof and be nice to himOuch...is beyond me...Confused...surely a strong contender for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!

OMG i can't believe that i was also hooked on to GHSP in the beginning and was like Maaahiii the whole day...and then it got ridiculous to the point that i ran straight out of the show and fell into the arms of ...u know who...DEmbarrassed
But a certain piggu has now made me run from there too and don't look shocked, not run into anybody else's armsLOLLOLbut just randomly looking up kesar, chander and even Adi from Maryadaa...quite a nice serial too.
But yrs is dhokha as u have to wait agar sacha pyar hai toLOLLOLLOLand not find reasons... that he left youAngry...u definitley deserve savitha thai now for this dhokaLOLLOLLOL

You are right...the strength is Gulaal..Kesar will not understand but he will love her more for that nevertheless...Embarrassed and Viji that was my story that you wrote of  the journey from GHSP to LTL and now herer...and why do  I deserve a savitha thaiShocked...one Shaitangel is kaafi naLOL
[/QUOTE]
srush finally saw the repeat relecast of "kesar"...oops "gulal"...that is the impact kesar had...really strong performance...getting under the skin of his character and capturing even the small nuances of a man who feels so strongly about a woman albeit older and to convince the audience that there is  nothing wrong in his affections needs great skill...thank heavens they got a guy like Niel for the role...kudos to the casting team..ClapStar...we know only too well what happens when the wrong person is cast for a role of substanceCry...do i even need to go thereOuch
So, u don't need savitha thaiyee when u have a shaitangel...not bad re learning fast from yr jijiLOLLOLLOLgood one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATsharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

srush finally saw the repeat relecast of "kesar"...oops "gulal"...that is the impact kesar had...really strong performance...getting under the skin of his character and capturing even the small nuances of a man who feels so strongly about a woman albeit older and to convince the audience that there is  nothing wrong in his affections needs great skill...thank heavens they got a guy like Niel for the role...kudos to the casting team..ClapStar...we know only too well what happens when the wrong person is cast for a role of substanceCry...do i even need to go thereOuch
So, u don't need savitha thaiyee when u have a shaitangel...not bad re learning fast from yr jijiLOLLOLLOLgood one.

Hmmm...Maine la diya na apne fav spammers ko yaha...Good Love story, what Say jiji???...am really wanting those days back when we used to discuss the EPIs for hours and hours instead of saying 'What crap what Crap'LOL
Yup..now that you have watched we can discussTongue
you are right...yesterday it could have been a Maha Episode of 'Kesar'...from the start till the end it was all Kesar...actually Lennie ..you might have seen her post...puts caps of the epis regularly so you can have a better feel...
Just view those caps Jiji..excellent emo by Kesar...
The way he just walks in Gulaal's room and tells her for not being ashamed of crying...as if she has a right to cry..the way he starts putting his hand on her shoulders, put pulls it back and the way he turns away but couldnot walk away, hearing her sobs...brilliant brilliant...
And the way he barges in between the woman and tells Gulaal to get ready and how he modulates his voice to say that she really looks good and not to worry about her clothes...*sigh* what to say...
His apology in the car...the way he cuts Gulaal in midsentence preempting her thoughts and gives explanation before she could say anythign reminded me of someone Jiji in the JMM1 sceneCry
And his violence posessiveness, defiance and standing tall even after all this ...*sigh**sigh* and *double sigh*
and I dont need anyone when I have my JijiEmbarrassed...Azy dont start crying ...you are not anyoneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATchithoo

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

[

OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! LOL
[/QUOTE]
hi shalini...i am viji...u r the second shalini i am meeting in IF.
Like yr sense of humour and just came to warn you about my dear friend srush...she is known for doing a Julia Roberts from "Runaway bride" LOLLOLonly this one runs from forum to forum finding new guys to wedROFL
so forget about the double whammy and search for your "kesar-like" person and i will come and give my blessingsBig smile coz by the time you finish your first phera srush would have fallen in love with someone elseLOLLOLLOL

srush...mission accomplishedEvil Smile

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Like yr sense of humour and just came to warn you about my dear friend srush...she is known for doing a Julia Roberts from "Runaway bride" LOLLOLonly this one runs from forum to forum finding new guys to wedROFL
so forget about the double whammy and search for your "kesar-like" person and i will come and give my blessingsBig smile coz by the time you finish your first phera srush would have fallen in love with someone elseLOLLOLLOL

Kya bigaada tha maine tera ShaitangelAngry...Ek dost bani iss forum pe and tune meri image bigaad di...Mujhe kya Nakku samjha hai...tht I move forum to forum,,,.LOL this is my second forum and the first where I started to do update ...but had to leave it since LTL took a lot of my time because of some people spamming my thread big timeTongue
Shalini...this is my Jiji called Viji...LOL...and she gets this tamasic Anand making people run away from each otherLOL
And mere double wedding ki vaat laga di tune ShaitangelLOLwahhh!!!!CryLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 09 May 2011 at 3:20am

chithoosharneil92

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Kya bigaada tha maine tera ShaitangelAngry...Ek dost bani iss forum pe and tune meri image bigaad di...Mujhe kya Nakku samjha hai...tht I move forum to forum,,,.LOL this is my second forum and the first where I started to do update ...but had to leave it since LTL took a lot of my time because of some people spamming my thread big timeTongue
Shalini...this is my Jiji called Viji...LOL...and she gets this tamasic Anand making people run away from each otherLOL
And mere double wedding ki vaat laga di tune ShaitangelLOLwahhh!!!!CryLOL
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smilejust remaining true to the name u have given me srush...
call me only pari and i will fix all the damage done thus far...otherwise be ready to face even moreTongue
tujhe nakku samjhi mein!...na re nakku ki paas wajah hai woh to pagal ho gaayi hai...tu to sane hai na...phir kyun mandrathi ho idhar udhar...ok this was yr first show for writing update...toh comment karti raho na...kis ne rokha...shaadi kyun karne chali aayeeOuch

shaliniSmile...don't mind...hum aise hi hai...now u know why i warned u about srushLOLLOLLOL

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

you know, what i like the most about the character kesar, is that he is Real. he isn't some somewhat fictiuous character like Vasant who is all good and no bad. every human has  negative, a darker side to it, and kesar's flaws make him sooo human, that i can't help but fall in love. Embarrassed

You are right Shalini...That is the flawed Hero for you...sort of like the fallen angel...he has his faults..and the courage to own up to his faults...to do those little things which would make us forget his faults... YUP. TOTALLY. I WOULDN'T MIND FORGETTING MY OWN NAME WHILE LOOKING AT HIM. then did you see my avatar?? you will love itLOL SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!
Vasant was Vasant...an angel in disguise and only a person like Gulaal could have gotten him..there was something angelic in that couple...a bit higher than the normal people..you cannot find any loophole... TRUE THAT!
But when it comes to Kesar...there are so many starting from the whole marriage thing and the age difference and a bordering on the bad boy thing (LOVING THIS!Embarrassed) LOL I Can see that you have turned into a Mcdonald...I'm loving itLOL LOL. HAHAHAHA!! and everything which makes the story, the character mysterious and hence so many posts on that one issueLOL
And I think Neil is bang on  expressions... (I'LL MARRY HIM ONE DAY!Embarrassed) oye hoye!! lo!! wonderful...you have Neil...I will have Kesar Tongue OMG, WHEN YOU SAID THAT I IMAGINED OUT MARRIAGE TOGETHER!!! LOL
I actually rewatched the epi late night and My God!! the violent expressions he had when he was chasing the driver ...and the way he looked at Gulaal when she asked who was he following like that and the way he shifted his gears was sooo frightening...Gulaal was so right in being afraid of the Kesar she saw in that brief moment... DID YOU NOTICE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT DUSHYANT??? OMG. IF LOOKS COULD KILL, DUSHYANT WOULD BE DEAD A MILLION TIMES!!!!  Yup I saw...and I wonder what will happen when he will actually have the proof and that he will come to know about Dushyant's act with Gulaal...Shocked OOOHHH... THAT'LL BE ONE HELL OF AN EPISODE!!!! WOAH... Shocked
And if that was frightening then the way he launched on that man outside the mandir was absolutely sending-a-chill-down-the-spine kind of scene...If I would have been there I would have had an palpitation attack... LOL!LOL TOTALLY... THAT WAS ONE HEART-RACING SCENE! Ofcourse ..ainveyi use dekh ke heart beats race karti hai...phir iss scene mein to kya ho jaana thaLOL HA! YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH SRUSHTI! Embarrassed
And the thing is that he does believe it to be right...it was not spur-of-the-moment anger which is to be regretted later...He took a stand and maintained it till end...and his anger was intact...we could see him when he was talking to talli...
Whatever the consequences, he cannot take anything against Gulaal...
*sigh* where do I find someone like himEmbarrassed LET'S GO LOOK FOR THAT SOMEONE TOGETHER! WHAT SAY??Embarrassed  LOL...Kesar-hunt is officially on from today...Oh My Bad!! for you Neil hunt and for me Kesar huntLOL I'M COMING FOR YOU NEIL!!!! Embarrassed

by the way ...What the hell was Talli doing asking him will he do the same for her??? Now why does she need to be asking thisLOL ainveyi wo muh pe bol dega ...dont be stupid Talli...and phir se wo rone lagegiLOL SHE IS A TOTAL NUTCASE! Dead
hahaha I can see you hate her...But she is sweet in her own way..and if they follow the novel she is gonna say tata bye bye to Kesar...Though with Talli and Dushyant match making is going on in teh forum ...I am wondering if Kesar would let Talli, his best friend, marry Dushyant, the man he hates for obvious reasons.. AH, MY GOOD FRIEND, YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING TO PONDER ABOUT NOW... EXCELLENT POINT.. Clap
Secondly...did you find a bit of sense of humour in Kesar ... in the expression he gave to Gulaal when she said, in the jeep, that they would have brought Talli had she known where they were going...The way he rolled his eyes was so un-Kesar like...
I loved loved loved all the shadesEmbarrassed YUP, I STARTED GIGGLING MYSLEF TO SEE HI THAT WAY. IT WAS A VERY LIGHT-HEARTED SCENE THAT GOT EVERYONE OF US TO HAVE SOME RELAXATION FROM THIS FACT-PACED, ADRENALINE RUSHING SHOW!  I know ...but did you see,..it was an attempt by him to ease Gulaal...and the expressions on his face when Gulaal laughs...Embarrassed  YES, I HOPE NEIL'LL MAKE ME LAUGH WHEN I'LL BE UPSET OR ANYTHING!!! Embarrassed
Btw...Shalini...this is not just the whole copy paste of the comment I ahd posted on Lennie's post..have added some moreEmbarrassed
Thanks yaara...wonderful to meet you here Embarrassed  LOVE YOU! <3
owww so sweet
 THAT IS SUCH A CUTE EMOTICON!!!!!!!!

hahaha ... I have this habit of saying yaara yaara...beats dear and sweetheart naLOL...but am so glad you found the rhyming wordEmbarrassedO you are inviting everybody...poor Kesar...stampede mein bechara injured na ho jayeLOL
By the way ...was just wondering you know... I would personally like to see Kesar's exasperation and frustration when Gulaal tries match making with Talli...I would love to see his attempts to make Gulaal understand that is her and only her for Kesar and not Talli, Kalli palli etc etc LOL

YAARA IS THE COOLER AND MORE INDIAN VERSION OF DEAR / SWEETHEART OR ANY OTHER SAPPY VERSION OF ANY ENDEARMENTS! LOL! DON'T WORY, I'LL BE HIS BODY GUARD! 
OH YEA, I'LL WANT TO SEE THAT TOO! THE WAY GULAAL WILL GET SHOCKED, TALLI WILL FEEL HURT, AND KESAR IS ALL EXASPERATED!!! AHAHAHAH!!! EPIC SCENE!!!!

chithoo-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index