Gulaal

Kesar all the way!!! (Page 5)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by chithoo

yeah...forgive even yr husband's killer...that's gulaal for u...like kesar it beats me though, for i can accept with great difficulty her forgiving him but to live under the same roof and be nice to himOuch...is beyond me...Confused...surely a strong contender for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!

OMG i can't believe that i was also hooked on to GHSP in the beginning and was like Maaahiii the whole day...and then it got ridiculous to the point that i ran straight out of the show and fell into the arms of ...u know who...DEmbarrassed
But a certain piggu has now made me run from there too and don't look shocked, not run into anybody else's armsLOLLOLbut just randomly looking up kesar, chander and even Adi from Maryadaa...quite a nice serial too.
But yrs is dhokha as u have to wait agar sacha pyar hai toLOLLOLLOLand not find reasons... that he left youAngry...u definitley deserve savitha thai now for this dhokaLOLLOLLOL
omg viji...Shocked
u too liked geet...Shocked
dat mahi anthem is dam irritating...Angry
how many times will they play it...? no change in music wat so ever...!!!!!

look at dmg... how nice songs/tunes v had... like asmani rang ho , ishq letha hai , kaisa hai yeh kumaar,,,,, Embarrassed i love dmg tunes a lotHeart
n these tunes were not played so frequently... only 1 in a month or so...Embarrassed hence the charm remained...Embarrassed

O even I was a Mahi fan Swetu...till it started hitting on the nervesLOL
Even I loved all the DLMH tunes...but I love the Piyr maari tune also in Gulaal...has this rustic tones I loveEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

RES Tongue
Hey srush...didn't know u did gulaal as well...i have been watching it and it is quite interesting with some good performers...chal will read and comment on something sensible at least now...
edited:
wow srush... u just got the emotions of kesar bang onBlow Kiss oowww...Jiji you liked it na...these days my creative side was so going down...those WU had drained all the creative juices in me...so you see me using emoticons to avoid writingOuch...but yesterday epi just made my fingers fly over the keyboard...ohlll..and love you for this flying kiss*jumps in the air to catch it and falls dhadam on the ground*OuchLOL...but still jiji see...me not letting go of this kiss...*possessive muh*LOL
actually have not watched this epi so cannot analyse each scene but the guy doing kesar's role is a very good performer...ohhh...watch it... and best watch the 29the wala epi...it has some super photography...SP is using HD na,,,wonderful hi tech and beautiful cinematorgraphy...but i guess he has a thing for older women as in his earlier serial on Zee he was in love with Simi some 8-9 yrs older to himLOLLOLLOLya...Neil has penchant for this kind of rolesLOL

jokes apart, i think gulaal too has feelings for him but she is in denial na jiji...she loves him ...but not in that way...he is Vasant's little brother and all she sees is Vasant's dream of making  Kesar a big man...she is Gulaal...she has a heart to forgive even her husband's killer ...as she takes him to be a kid even now and her trying to hook him up with talli is only to avoid such a love from blossoming. i still remember how fondly she ate the imli which he brought herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedshe had promised talli when she was young..so I guess that match making is always there...and  I would lvoe to have those scenes...Kesar getting all riled up Gulaal's matchmakingLOL...That imli was the sweetness of teh gesture and the fact taht Kesar was not as bad as he was potraying himself towards her and that he still loved Gulaal...albeit for Gulaal it is the young kesar who was afraid to go to school without her, who had brought the imli for her...
It is going to be one uphill task for the two of them to come to terms with this relationship once they realise their love for each other but knowing kesar's zid, he will manage just about anything...Big smile
It is going to be a double task for Kesar as he would have to convince gulaal first...and he also needs to first acknowledge his feelings,,,and then the society too...Ya...dont you just love Kesar's defiance to everything that is wrong and the standing up for everythign that is right???
oye...control kar...now u r falling in love with kesar...Ouch...if i stumble into another forum u will be falling in love with chander...manav...and may be even Man singh khuranaConfusedConfusedConfusedoye...before I joined the forum and started with LTL ,,,it was MSK ...but then the GHSP turned into a whole trip and catch scene assemble and I bumbed into you-know-who and it was hello MR. GangsterLOL...chanderShocked now way...he is just too bland and ManavShockedShocked na re baba..uski aai dekhi hai...mujhe marna nahi hai...I would right now stick with Kesar...but if D comes back to LTL ...you know where my heart liesLOL

me running back shouting DHOKAAALOLLOLLOL
 oye...kahe ka Dhokha...he has left us...not vice a versaCry
thank you re Shaintangell...wrote a random post after so long time and was missing my fav spammers a lot Embarrassed

yeah...forgive even yr husband's killer...that's gulaal for u...like kesar it beats me though, for i can accept with great difficulty her forgiving him but to live under the same roof and be nice to himOuch...is beyond me...Confused...surely a strong contender for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!

OMG i can't believe that i was also hooked on to GHSP in the beginning and was like Maaahiii the whole day...and then it got ridiculous to the point that i ran straight out of the show and fell into the arms of ...u know who...DEmbarrassed
But a certain piggu has now made me run from there too and don't look shocked, not run into anybody else's armsLOLLOLbut just randomly looking up kesar, chander and even Adi from Maryadaa...quite a nice serial too.
But yrs is dhokha as u have to wait agar sacha pyar hai toLOLLOLLOLand not find reasons... that he left youAngry...u definitley deserve savitha thai now for this dhokaLOLLOLLOL

You are right...the strength is Gulaal..Kesar will not understand but he will love her more for that nevertheless...Embarrassed and Viji that was my story that you wrote of  the journey from GHSP to LTL and now herer...and why do  I deserve a savitha thaiShocked...one Shaitangel is kaafi naLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Azy--Swetha-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
you know, what i like the most about the character kesar, is that he is Real. he isn't some somewhat fictiuous character like Vasant who is all good and no bad. every human has  negative, a darker side to it, and kesar's flaws make him sooo human, that i can't help but fall in love. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281AnveshaATreemgNeil-fanKrisha123-Srushti-Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

you know, what i like the most about the character kesar, is that he is Real. he isn't some somewhat fictiuous character like Vasant who is all good and no bad. every human has  negative, a darker side to it, and kesar's flaws make him sooo human, that i can't help but fall in love. Embarrassed

You are right Shalini...That is the flawed Hero for you...sort of like the fallen angel...he has his faults..and the courage to own up to his faults...to do those little things which would make us forget his faults...
Vasant was Vasant...an angel in disguise and only a person like Gulaal could have gotten him..there was something angelic in that couple...a bit higher than the normal people..you cannot find any loophole...
But when it comes to Kesar...there are so many starting from the whole marriage thing and the age difference and a bordering on the bad boy thing and everything which makes the story, the character mysterious and hence so many posts on that one issueLOL
And I think Neil is bang on  expressions...
I actually rewatched the epi late night and My God!! the violent expressions he had when he was chasing the driver ...and the way he looked at Gulaal when she asked who was he following like that and the way he shifted his gears was sooo frightening...Gulaal was so right in being afraid of the Kesar she saw in that brief moment...
And if that was frightening then the way he launched on that man outside the mandir was absolutely sending-a-chill-down-the-spine kind of scene...If I would have been there I would have had an palpitation attack...
And the thing is that he does believe it to be right...it was not spur-of-the-moment anger which is to be regretted later...He took a stand and maintained it till end...and his anger was intact...we could see him when he was talking to talli...
Whatever the consequences, he cannot take anything against Gulaal...
*sigh* where do I find someone like himEmbarrassed

by the way ...What the hell was Talli doing asking him will he do the same for her??? Now why does she need to be asking thisLOL ainveyi wo muh pe bol dega ...dont be stupid Talli...and phir se wo rone lagegiLOL

Secondly...did you find a bit of sense of humour in Kesar ... in the expression he gave to Gulaal when she said, in the jeep, that they would have brought Talli had she known where they were going...The way he rolled his eyes was so un-Kesar like...
I loved loved loved all the shadesEmbarrassed
Btw...Shalini...this is not just the whole copy paste of the comment I ahd posted on Lennie's post..have added some moreEmbarrassed
Thanks yaara...wonderful to meet you here Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATsharneil92-Swetha-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Superb post srush!!!!Clap

Thank u so much for bring me in to this show n must say I am loving it!!!Embarrassed

Post is well said n the epi was totally belonged to Kesar n only Kesar!!Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATchithoo-Srushti--Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Thank u so much for bring me in to this show n must say I am loving it!!!Embarrassed

Oye tu aa gai...love you...you liked it na..catched up with everything??Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AzMishy

Oye tu aa gai...love you...you liked it na..catched up with everything??Big smile
thu agyi or me nahi aongi, esa thoa ho hi saktha?Wink
yes watch the maha epi n iloved it!!
now me too gonna con. wating itEmbarrassed
yet to catch the 28-29th thoughLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini92

You are right Shalini...That is the flawed Hero for you...sort of like the fallen angel...he has his faults..and the courage to own up to his faults...to do those little things which would make us forget his faults... YUP. TOTALLY. I WOULDN'T MIND FORGETTING MY OWN NAME WHILE LOOKING AT HIM.
Vasant was Vasant...an angel in disguise and only a person like Gulaal could have gotten him..there was something angelic in that couple...a bit higher than the normal people..you cannot find any loophole... TRUE THAT!
But when it comes to Kesar...there are so many starting from the whole marriage thing and the age difference and a bordering on the bad boy thing (LOVING THIS!Embarrassed) and everything which makes the story, the character mysterious and hence so many posts on that one issueLOL
And I think Neil is bang on  expressions... (I'LL MARRY HIM ONE DAY!Embarrassed)
I actually rewatched the epi late night and My God!! the violent expressions he had when he was chasing the driver ...and the way he looked at Gulaal when she asked who was he following like that and the way he shifted his gears was sooo frightening...Gulaal was so right in being afraid of the Kesar she saw in that brief moment... DID YOU NOTICE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT DUSHYANT??? OMG. IF LOOKS COULD KILL, DUSHYANT WOULD BE DEAD A MILLION TIMES!!!!
And if that was frightening then the way he launched on that man outside the mandir was absolutely sending-a-chill-down-the-spine kind of scene...If I would have been there I would have had an palpitation attack... LOL!LOL TOTALLY... THAT WAS ONE HEART-RACING SCENE!
And the thing is that he does believe it to be right...it was not spur-of-the-moment anger which is to be regretted later...He took a stand and maintained it till end...and his anger was intact...we could see him when he was talking to talli...
Whatever the consequences, he cannot take anything against Gulaal...
*sigh* where do I find someone like himEmbarrassed LET'S GO LOOK FOR THAT SOMEONE TOGETHER! WHAT SAY??Embarrassed

by the way ...What the hell was Talli doing asking him will he do the same for her??? Now why does she need to be asking thisLOL ainveyi wo muh pe bol dega ...dont be stupid Talli...and phir se wo rone lagegiLOL SHE IS A TOTAL NUTCASE! Dead

Secondly...did you find a bit of sense of humour in Kesar ... in the expression he gave to Gulaal when she said, in the jeep, that they would have brought Talli had she known where they were going...The way he rolled his eyes was so un-Kesar like...
I loved loved loved all the shadesEmbarrassed YUP, I STARTED GIGGLING MYSLEF TO SEE HI THAT WAY. IT WAS A VERY LIGHT-HEARTED SCENE THAT GOT EVERYONE OF US TO HAVE SOME RELAXATION FROM THIS FACT-PACED, ADRENALINE RUSHING SHOW! 
Btw...Shalini...this is not just the whole copy paste of the comment I ahd posted on Lennie's post..have added some moreEmbarrassed
Thanks yaara...wonderful to meet you here Embarrassed  LOVE YOU! <3

YAARA DIL DAARA! Embarrassed
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATchithoo-Srushti-Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index