Kesar all the way!!! (Page 14)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by sv003

dnt u talk like dat...Angry grrrAngry
i loved gulaal-vasant...Heart n they were the life of this show till vasant died...Ouch

i think u hated this serial at dat time na...? den y suddenly come back for this serial...?

i hav seen this serial at all times... whether i was at high or at low... 

rahil looks like a man...Embarrassed whereas neil looks baby face... LOL

its another thing dat i hav accepted neil as kesar n kesar-gulaal jodi too...

Oye -Hoye now  it  started here LOLLOLLOL...btw i m talking about the period after vasant died ...there was nothing  left in the show they were just arranging rewa marriage raman second marriage entering talli all random stuff...and i never HATED  i sort of liked it  now i m loving it ..how come i dont like rahil he is our hatim we all love him and baby face ...sound sooo familiar next time  bring something newLOLLOL 

LOL Arti..you are one easy targetLOL
And Swetu...she didnot mean the time when Vasant was there...it was the period in between Vasant died and Kesar grew up...so calm down...LOL
We were just comparing the current LTL where the lead is no more on screen and the period which was same like that in Gulaal..LOL
Hope that resolves it...LOL

[/QUOTE]

Edited by -Srushti- - 09 May 2011 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
shruti i shouldnt have replied your question wen how what ..?????...now u can see repeat telecastLOLLOLLOLLOL  and me out of the post bye guys nice talking to u !

Edited by arti07 - 09 May 2011 at 11:02am
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by -Srushti-

what's ltl?Confused

Laagi tujhse Lagan...whose lead actor has been told good bye and we are subjected to a horrendous trackOuch

ah. nope. not interested to see that forum. LOL

u know guys before april our gulaal was like that...gulaal without KESAR and we were subjected to a random useless  tracks glad our kesar came  and so is the life of this show
i loved gulaal-vasant...Heart n they were the life of this show till vasant died...Ouch

i think u hated this serial at dat time na...? den y suddenly come back for this serial...?

Oye -Hoye now  it  started here LOLLOLLOL...btw i m talking about the period after vasant died ...there was nothing  left in the show they were just arranging rewa marriage raman second marriage entering talli all random stuff...and i never HATED  i sort of liked it  now i m loving it ..how come i dont like rahil he is our hatim we all love him and baby face ...sound sooo familiar next time  bring something newLOLLOL 
how dare u...Angry
neil looks like a boy...Angry
u need to a check to knw who looks better...

aftr all neil looks like a kid in front of mansi n other heroine of karol baug...LOLROFL

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

And Swetu...she didnot mean the time when Vasant was there...it was the period in between Vasant died and Kesar grew up...so calm down...LOL
We were just comparing the current LTL where the lead is no more on screen and the period which was same like that in Gulaal..LOL

[/QUOTE]
nvr... Angry
hate the fact that she told somethin bad abt the show...AngryDead
such dis-loyal ppl... Dead 
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini LOL (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! Sleepy

after watching today epi may i take my words back  Wink and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesarEmbarrassed

btw thats 100 th post  

OMG. DHOKHAAA!!! SRUSHTI!!! ISNE MUJHE DHOKHA DIYAAA!!! 
ARTI, AB NEIL TUJHE NAHIN CHODEGA. YOU DHOKA-FIED ME!!! HE'LL BASH YOU UP NOW! BE READY TO BOOK A ROOM IN THE HOSPITAL!!!Wink

Edited by shalini92 - 09 May 2011 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
nvr... Angry

whats ur problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont understand what i mean thats not my problem ! and i never claimed i have any loyalty with the show plz watch yourself wen talking in the forum and wen i didnt said anything to u !
 and by the way i can dare anything i wish noone is there to stop unless i badmouth anyone and or pass any rude comment ...i m sorry but now u r rude

anyways shrusti me out of this post

Edited by arti07 - 09 May 2011 at 11:15am
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@arti: btw, love that last emoticon!!! it's sooo cute!!!Blushing

and take chill pill ok! EmbarrassedHeart
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

nvr... Angry

whats ur problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont understand what i mean thats not my problem ! and i never claimed i have any loyalty with the show plz watch yourself wen talking in the forum and wen i didnt said anything to u !
 and by the way i can dare anything i wish noone is there to stop unless i badmouth anyone and or pass any rude comment ...i m sorry but now u r rude

anyways shrusti me out of this post
[/QUOTE]
i talked bad abt rahil... callin him as a fantasy character...Angry
dats y i was angry...
sry i if was rude... 

but i hate it if anyone says like dat abt rahil...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index