-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Has a song ever made you cry? 
yea... i'm a bit too emotional for my own good... LOL. the recent of i can remember is "lovestory" by taylor swift! awww...awww is right..he criesEmbarrassed

Who influences you more now? 
i'm very hard to be influenced. i am kinda opinionated who bloody head-strong... so its kinda hard to bend around my principles, opinions... Big smilethis is just so like meTongue

Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? 
no one. i don't believe in troubling others with my woes...the Best answer..this is what I like...not advertising ones prob...

Thank you ShaliniEmbarrassed

oh wait srushti, you do know that all the answers are mine, right? not his... Confused

Owww it was ..LOL me the fool really...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Owww,,,Anvesh that is the best news ...me all dancing wancing
thum kabse neil pe fidha hogya ahhh!!!  DOHKA!!!Ouch
that is exactly what i told and ran out of this forum azy on day one...LOLLOLLOL
srush...stop the dance...that is bad news for u...u will never make it with neil now...coz

U WILL BOTH ARGUE FOREVER...ROFLROFLROFL

so my vote is for Shalini...u got neil when u wore the red dress with a slit upto your noseLOLLOLLOL...srush u stand no chance (against an aspiring fashion designer) in that black robe with white ribbon around yr neck, works only with "yr honour"ROFLROFLROFL in court...but the way u are mandroing in every forum i wonder if u even know how the court looks likeLaughing 1

azy...de taaliLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Azy--Srushti-Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

that is exactly what i told and ran out of this forum azy on day one...LOLLOLLOL
srush...stop the dance...that is bad news for u...u will never make it with neil now...coz

so my vote is for Shalini...u got neil when u wore the red dress with a slit upto your noseLOLLOLLOL...srush u stand no chance (against an aspiring fashion designer) in that black robe with white ribbon around yr neck, works only with "yr honour"ROFLROFL in court...but the way u are mandroing in every forum i wonder if u even know how the court looks likeLaughing 1

azy...de taaliLOL

Viji you witchy witch...had stayed at the office for drafting and you guys got me into this forum running...and I dont mind Shalini taking Neil..as long as I can have Kesar so dont think you can make me and Shalini fightTongue
Bechari Shalini ka gown ko phad dala...Viji tu kab sudhregiROFL

Edited by -Srushti- - 09 May 2011 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosharneil92-Azy-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

oye azy...u changed colors...what on earth... u crossed the 3000 posts and now what do i call u...dazzler...

CONGRATS    Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Azy--Srushti-Swetha-Sai

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

@ Arti...Gulaal cast needs to be recasted with the third angleROFL
@ Shalini...LOL you dont know our Smiley penchant...I will show you how bad we can use it

that is one AWESOME emoticon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

so my vote is for Shalini...u got neil when u wore the red dress with a slit upto your noseLOLLOLLOL...srush u stand no chance (against an aspiring fashion designer) in that black robe with white ribbon around yr neck, works only with "yr honour"ROFLROFLROFL in court...but the way u are mandroing in every forum i wonder if u even know how the court looks likeLaughing 1

azy...de taaliLOL

hey! what upto my nose??? its the thighs... man, srushti you gotta teach the basics of human anatomy man!!! LOL

btw, i love that last emoticon! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini LOL (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

azy...de taaliLOL

hey! what upto my nose??? its the thighs... man, srushti you gotta teach the basics of human anatomy man!!! LOL

btw, i love that last emoticon! LOL
yup shalini...i did read as slit up to the thigh...but u know i had to make srush understand that she had no chance so i had to stretch it till the nose...LOLLOL

...if u want to see emoticons of such kind u shld come visit the ltl forum...the serial is no good now and so we enjoy using all these emotions as there is nothing to discussLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Azy--Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index