Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arti07

chill gal ! i know u love the magical word "oye hoye gusse mein aur bhi pyaari lagti hai " 

thank u...😃
so u finally got to knw on ur own or maybr srush😳 also does the same... wen ever i'm angry...😆

hai na srush😳😉...?

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sv003

no way... i found it as an insult...
n btw... my talk is with that girl...
u need not butt in... n preach me...

uhm.

well.

okay.

right.

well, if you noticed i wasn't really having that conversation with you either. it was a general question asked to everybody... and since when did i preach? i can't remember that myself! 
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how dare u...😡
neil looks like a boy...😡
u need to a check to knw who looks better...

aftr all neil looks like a kid in front of mansi n other heroine of karol baug...😆🤣

THE other heroine from Karol Bagh as you call her...She is Smiriti Kalra, same age as that of Neil, all of 23. There also, the team picked a female lead who CAN ACT. People work out for a character. Smiriti put on weight to suit the character she was playing that of a plump 30 year old woman. So obviously she worked hard to look older than him.And Neil had worked hard by his style and mannerism to be the 22 year old Abhi that he played
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This thread's got a bit out of hand. Can we please calm down?

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ok me here...Arti I just loved the emoticon..Shalini...that is bad...you now reneging me...You and Arti go for Neil...me satisfied with Kesar...
you want a judge Aarti...LOL..the judge hi iss lawyer par fida ho jayegi😆

phbt! okay... u decide, take ur own sweet time.. till then srushti and i will be happily married and settled with the men we love! ðŸ˜‰
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
LOL what is this...Pllzzz calm down or I am requesting Mods to close this thread...What post and what thread ho gaya hai...Guys it is a serial,...let us not be personal😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

LOL what is this...Pllzzz calm down or I am requesting Mods to close this thread...What post and what thread ho gaya hai...Guys it is a serial,...let us not be personal😆

its ur decision srush...as its ur thread...
i hav finally cooled down aftr a long time...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
how dare u...😡
neil looks like a boy...😡
u need to a check to knw who looks better...

aftr all neil looks like a kid in front of mansi n other heroine of karol baug...😆🤣

[/QUOTE]
THE other heroine from Karol Bagh as you call her...She is Smiriti Kalra, same age as that of Neil, all of 23. There also, the team picked a female lead who CAN ACT. People work out for a character. Smiriti put on weight to suit the character she was playing that of a plump 30 year old woman. So obviously she worked hard to look older than him.And Neil had worked hard by his style and mannerism to be the 22 year old Abhi that he played[/QUOTE]
thanks for the info...!
my anger has abated... n i'm not at all angry now...😊
sry if my comments hurt any one...
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everybody!!😊 seems like the battle is over now😛 Nahiii...Srush! dekh na... I have missed all the fun😭 curse my net conn😡 that tere invite babjud mein kal nehi aa payi...!! but im still happy that the thread is not closed n i can still post😛arrey! arrey! maine apna intro toh diya hi nahi😆 guys...this is me, Anks...Srush's frnd😃 My big Hiii to all😳 and special jadoo ki jhappi for Arti n Shalini🤗and last but not the least...thnx Srush yaara...for directing me to a place to find some solace😉 from now on i'll be arround here😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Hello everybody!!😊 seems like the battle is over now😛 Nahiii...Srush! dekh na... I have missed all the fun😭 curse my net conn😡 that tere invite babjud mein kal nehi aa payi...!! but im still happy that the thread is not closed n i can still post😛arrey! arrey! maine apna intro toh diya hi nahi😆 guys...this is me, Anks...Srush's frnd😃 My big Hiii to all😳 and special jadoo ki jhappi for Arti n Shalini🤗and last but not the least...thnx Srush yaara...for directing me to a place to find some solace😉 from now on i'll be arround here😊

hi anks...🤗
i hope u dnt judge me so badly aftr wat i did yesterday...
yesterday was a gone day... n i was really in a bad mood wen i came here...

any ways... welcome yaaara🤗