Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shalini92

YAARA DIL DAARA! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! ๐Ÿ˜†

may i differ !!! i will rather marry a dumb muted typical indian man of tv serial and let kesar like ppl remain in dreams !!!!!!!!! u need lots of insanity  to handle kesar like ...probably i will go mad handling kesar Embarrassed
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arti07

YAARA DIL DAARA! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! ๐Ÿ˜†

may i differ !!! i will rather marry a dumb muted typical indian man of tv serial and let kesar like ppl remain in dreams !!!!!!!!! u need lots of insanity  to handle kesar like ...probably i will go mad handling kesar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are right Arti...but this is fantasy๐Ÿ˜†...we all lvoe to see the passionate lovers na..the flawed heroes...and would like them in our life...it is difficult to handle them I agree...but then good goody boys dont make a good fan following๐Ÿ˜†
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whats happening here!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
lol sapmming here too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

srush...correction...u not in yr white gown...but black gown...girls if u r all wondering why...she is a LAWYER๐Ÿคฃ...now u know how she has a way with words and gets away with even murder...๐Ÿ˜†

Wow one more to feel great about yourself.
Miss Lawyer wanting to wear white/black for the wedding...Neil is a lawyer too.
Edited by AnveshaAT - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

You are right Arti...but this is fantasy๐Ÿ˜†...we all lvoe to see the passionate lovers na..the flawed heroes...and would like them in our life...it is difficult to handle them I agree...but then good goody boys dont make a good fan following๐Ÿ˜†

100% agree as i was attacked spammed and recieved lowe mssg for supporting a good guy in the crap serial...๐Ÿ˜‰
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chithoo

shalini...sorry dear...great minds think alike and also FOOLS SELDOM DIFFER๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
so u still want the wedding and that too with neil himself and alongwith srush...this is going to be one chaotic event...will be there when it happens and that's a "wada"
jokes apart...thanks shalini for the buddy invite...have added.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

that means, you srush and i are fools? ๐Ÿคฃ
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Shalini ...LOL...you know when I came here...I saw all serious posts..and that is what I told my friend Sweta that my sense of humour has no place over here ...as people might get offended and so I dragged Jiji over here to add some spice...
Did not know I would find one good humoured friend...LOL..and someone is stealing them๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก *looks at Viji*๐Ÿ˜† no worries! we're friends forever!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† so even VJ can't steal me! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Gosh ..so good to have you over here...and yes..we are gonna scare people or make them laugh with her antics..me with my white gown from *runaway bride* and running ..tripping all over the place ๐Ÿ˜† and you ready all ban sanvar ke and putting ghoonghat on place๐Ÿ˜† oh mannn! i'm so not the ghoonghat types! i'm the one who'll appear in a red gown that has a slit all the way from my thighs till the bottom. i'm (aspiring) fashion designer babies!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am totally lost in this post!!
who's wedding n y srush the runaway bride!!!๐Ÿค”

sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

YAARA DIL DAARA! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

may i differ !!! i will rather marry a dumb muted typical indian man of tv serial and let kesar like ppl remain in dreams !!!!!!!!! u need lots of insanity  to handle kesar like ...probably i will go mad handling kesar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ooohhh... arti arti arti... you should knowww, that i am one hell of an insane girl (and that's already an understatement!) duh, i'd love to have kesar, the insane yet awesome guy as my hubby dovey! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AnveshaAT

Wow one more to feel great about yourself.
Miss Lawyer wanting to wear white/black for the wedding...Neil is a lawyer too.

Owww,,,Anvesh that is the best news ...me all dancing wancing