Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oh I know the love you shower on me and I love you for that...but this is a bit serious serial and hence humour is a bit hard to come๐Ÿ˜ณ
and exams?? ohwww...Study hard and break the examiners glasses๐Ÿคฃ
Best of luck yaara๐Ÿค—

thanks a lot yaara๐Ÿค—
btw... y do u 4gt dat u did wu's of DLMH also n u did it in a humourous way too...
DLMH is jst jst any other serial ... u knw dat... it related to politics...
n i wonder... wat will u say now...๐Ÿค”
will u now say dat DLMH is not a serious serial...?

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

aa gayi meri Shaitangel...love you๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and tu gadhi se vodafone ka puppy ban gayi??๐Ÿคฃ

yep meri srush writing something in some corner of the world... i am sure to follow you...isn't that what the vadafone puppy does๐Ÿ˜Š...FOLLOWS U AROUNDTongueTongue
so, this one is for u srushtu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
now u will be forced to stop calling me shait...Tongue
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

vodafone nu puppy ne kasu nahi bol srush...
i love dis puppy breed a lot...โค๏ธ

hi shwetha...thanks for coming to my rescue...the pug is my fav puppy too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chithoo thumbnail

Na... I dont do Gulaal...this is a random posts๐Ÿ˜†...but thought why Should I spare you the horror of reading my posts

mm...i realised that soon after ... and what is this "sparing us the horror of reading yr posts"...you know we love all that u write๐Ÿ˜ƒ...on the other hand u cannot escape our crappy comments wherever u go...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

hi shwetha...thanks for coming to my rescue...the pug is my fav puppy too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hi viji...
infact i love dis puppy๐Ÿ˜ณ n dat small boy๐Ÿ˜ณ behind whom dis puppy runs๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
LOL idhar bhi spamming shuru...people will throw me out before I get in๐Ÿ˜†
@ Shwetu...DLMH has some pathetic characters and hence easy to make fun of...in here it is just JK ...and I did not mention her๐Ÿ˜† was just swept away by Neil..
@Shaitangel...no matter what you do ..you are my Shaitanjel๐Ÿ˜† and I love you for that...so dont dare change..and Jiji...EPI EPI EPI๐Ÿ˜›

Really...yesterday Kesar made me miss Dutta less...So good was he ...brilliant comlexity in his character...his love, his anger, his highhandedness..his righteousness..and there is so much under the carpet which has to come out...really a brilliant epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chithoo thumbnail

LOL idhar bhi spamming shuru...people will throw me out before I get in๐Ÿ˜†
@ Shwetu...DLMH has some pathetic characters and hence easy to make fun of...in here it is just JK ...and I did not mention her๐Ÿ˜† was just swept away by Neil..
@Shaitangel...no matter what you do ..you are my Shaitanjel๐Ÿ˜† and I love you for that...so dont dare change..and Jiji...EPI EPI EPI๐Ÿ˜›

Really...yesterday Kesar made me miss Dutta less...So good was he ...brilliant comlexity in his character...his love, his anger, his highhandedness..his righteousness..and there is so much under the carpet which has to come out...really a brilliant epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Srush...i have edited my post...about the EPI๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

RES ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey srush...didn't know u did gulaal as well...i have been watching it and it is quite interesting with some good performers...chal will read and comment on something sensible at least now...
edited:
wow srush... u just got the emotions of kesar bang onBlow Kiss 
actually have not watched this epi so cannot analyse each scene but the guy doing kesar's role is a very good performer...but i guess he has a thing for older women as in his earlier serial on Zee he was in love with Simi some 8-9 yrs older to him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart, i think gulaal too has feelings for him but she is in denial as she takes him to be a kid even now and her trying to hook him up with talli is only to avoid such a love from blossoming. i still remember how fondly she ate the imli which he brought her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It is going to be one uphill task for the two of them to come to terms with this relationship once they realise their love for each other but knowing kesar's zid, he will manage just about anything...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oye...control kar...now u r falling in love with kesar......if i stumble into another forum u will be falling in love with chander...manav...and may be even Man singh khurana๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

me running back shouting DHOKAAA๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

me too... ๐Ÿ˜†
same here...srush... 
u did Dhokaa with dutta n baajiii...๐Ÿ˜ฒ waaahhh๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ y did u do dis...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰?
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

RES ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey srush...didn't know u did gulaal as well...i have been watching it and it is quite interesting with some good performers...chal will read and comment on something sensible at least now...
edited:
wow srush... u just got the emotions of kesar bang onBlow Kiss oowww...Jiji you liked it na...these days my creative side was so going down...those WU had drained all the creative juices in me...so you see me using emoticons to avoid writing...but yesterday epi just made my fingers fly over the keyboard...ohlll..and love you for this flying kiss*jumps in the air to catch it and falls dhadam on the ground*๐Ÿ˜†...but still jiji see...me not letting go of this kiss...*possessive muh*๐Ÿ˜†
actually have not watched this epi so cannot analyse each scene but the guy doing kesar's role is a very good performer...ohhh...watch it... and best watch the 29the wala epi...it has some super photography...SP is using HD na,,,wonderful hi tech and beautiful cinematorgraphy...but i guess he has a thing for older women as in his earlier serial on Zee he was in love with Simi some 8-9 yrs older to him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ya...Neil has penchant for this kind of roles๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart, i think gulaal too has feelings for him but she is in denial na jiji...she loves him ...but not in that way...he is Vasant's little brother and all she sees is Vasant's dream of making  Kesar a big man...she is Gulaal...she has a heart to forgive even her husband's killer ...as she takes him to be a kid even now and her trying to hook him up with talli is only to avoid such a love from blossoming. i still remember how fondly she ate the imli which he brought her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณshe had promised talli when she was young..so I guess that match making is always there...and  I would lvoe to have those scenes...Kesar getting all riled up Gulaal's matchmaking๐Ÿ˜†...That imli was the sweetness of teh gesture and the fact taht Kesar was not as bad as he was potraying himself towards her and that he still loved Gulaal...albeit for Gulaal it is the young kesar who was afraid to go to school without her, who had brought the imli for her...
It is going to be one uphill task for the two of them to come to terms with this relationship once they realise their love for each other but knowing kesar's zid, he will manage just about anything...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It is going to be a double task for Kesar as he would have to convince gulaal first...and he also needs to first acknowledge his feelings,,,and then the society too...Ya...dont you just love Kesar's defiance to everything that is wrong and the standing up for everythign that is right???
oye...control kar...now u r falling in love with kesar......if i stumble into another forum u will be falling in love with chander...manav...and may be even Man singh khurana๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•oye...before I joined the forum and started with LTL ,,,it was MSK ...but then the GHSP turned into a whole trip and catch scene assemble and I bumbed into you-know-who and it was hello MR. Gangster๐Ÿ˜†...chander๐Ÿ˜ฒ now way...he is just too bland and Manav๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ na re baba..uski aai dekhi hai...mujhe marna nahi hai...I would right now stick with Kesar...but if D comes back to LTL ...you know where my heart lies๐Ÿ˜†

me running back shouting DHOKAAA๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 oye...kahe ka Dhokha...he has left us...not vice a versa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
thank you re Shaintangell...wrote a random post after so long time and was missing my fav spammers a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

[

oye...control kar...now u r falling in love with kesar......if i stumble into another forum u will be falling in love with chander...manav...and may be even Man singh khurana๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•oye...before I joined the forum and started with LTL ,,,it was MSK ...but then the GHSP turned into a whole trip and catch scene assemble and I bumbed into you-know-who and it was hello MR. Gangster๐Ÿ˜†...chander๐Ÿ˜ฒ now way...he is just too bland and Manav๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ na re baba..uski aai dekhi hai...mujhe marna nahi hai...I would right now stick with Kesar...but if D comes back to LTL ...you know where my heart lies๐Ÿ˜†

u liked geet...Shocked wat do u like abt MSK/GurmeetConfused...?
i hate dat serial to the core...!!!!!!!!!
i liked gurmeet as ram...๐Ÿ˜ณ

chander ko bland mat bol... i like him a lot...

mishal as dutaa is okay... i loved mishal as aakash in love storyโค๏ธ 
he was looking so hot a college boy...๐Ÿ˜

dnt want ot comment abt the manav thingy...
yes... dat aaie of manav is not tolerable to me too...
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago