Kesar all the way!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wonderfully written srushti ... luved ur post. kesar all the way :)
Originally posted by sv003

hi srush...๐Ÿค—
mein aa gayi...
wat an maha epi dis was...๐Ÿ˜ณ uufff๐Ÿ˜

i loved gulaal-kesar in the mandir...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
i love is hot n angry kesar/neilโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

i loved ur analysis dear๐Ÿ‘ 
ur hilarious comments were missing...๐Ÿ˜ญ

shu kale 6 tu aaje...ghar ma...?

love u...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
swetha
ur PFWBOJ...!!!!!

Owww yaara...you here too...love you for that๐Ÿค—
 ya fantoo epi and fantastic acting by Neil...
The hilarious comment here ??? Log juta chappal le ke marenge mujhe๐Ÿ˜†
Ghar ma shanti...tare kem chale chhe...
Love to have you here yaara...
thank you my PFWBOJ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

wonderfully written srushti ... luved ur post. kesar all the way :)

Hi Yami๐Ÿ˜ณ ..am so glad you liked it...Thank you yaara๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Owww yaara...you here too...love you for that๐Ÿค—
 ya fantoo epi and fantastic acting by Neil...
The hilarious comment here ??? Log juta chappal le ke marenge mujhe๐Ÿ˜†
Ghar ma shanti...tare kem chale chhe...
Love to have you here yaara...
thank you my PFWBOJ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
nobody will throw juta n chappal at u yaara...Embarrassed infact v all will love u reading ur posts even more Srush...Embarrassed u knw na...๐Ÿ˜‰
u saw na... wat kind of sweet love n affectionEmbarrassed was showered at u in LTL Forum...Embarrassed n in DLMH forum too...Embarrassed
so... do the same here also na...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ i'm sure... all will love ur posts here too...Embarrassed

muru na pooch... bou badhu baki 6...
exams june/july ma 6...Ouch
RES ๐Ÿ˜›
Hey srush...didn't know u did gulaal as well...i have been watching it and it is quite interesting with some good performers...chal will read and comment on something sensible at least now...
edited:
wow srush... u just got the emotions of kesar bang onBlow Kiss 
actually have not watched this epi so cannot analyse each scene but the guy doing kesar's role is a very good performer...but i guess he has a thing for older women as in his earlier serial on Zee he was in love with Simi some 8-9 yrs older to him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart, i think gulaal too has feelings for him but she is in denial as she takes him to be a kid even now and her trying to hook him up with talli is only to avoid such a love from blossoming. i still remember how fondly she ate the imli which he brought her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It is going to be one uphill task for the two of them to come to terms with this relationship once they realise their love for each other but knowing kesar's zid, he will manage just about anything...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oye...control kar...now u r falling in love with kesar......if i stumble into another forum u will be falling in love with chander...manav...and may be even Man singh khurana๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

me running back shouting DHOKAAA๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

RES ๐Ÿ˜›

aa gayi meri Shaitangel...love you๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and tu gadhi se vodafone ka puppy ban gayi??๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by chithoo

RES ๐Ÿ˜›
Hey srush...didn't know u did gulaal as well...i have been watching it and it si quite interesting with some good performers...chal will read and comment on something sensible at least now...

Na... I dont do Gulaal...this is a random posts๐Ÿ˜†...but thought why Should I spare you the horror of reading my posts
Originally posted by -Srushti-

aa gayi meri Shaitangel...love you๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and tu gadhi se vodafone ka puppy ban gayi??๐Ÿคฃ
vodafone nu puppy ne kasu nahi bol srush...
i love dis puppy breed a lot...โค๏ธ

nobody will throw juta n chappal at u yaara...๐Ÿ˜ณ infact v all will love u reading ur posts even more Srush...๐Ÿ˜ณ u knw na...๐Ÿ˜‰
u saw na... wat kind of sweet love n affection๐Ÿ˜ณ was showered at u in LTL Forum...๐Ÿ˜ณ n in DLMH forum too...๐Ÿ˜ณ
so... do the same here also na...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ i'm sure... all will love ur posts here too...๐Ÿ˜ณ

muru na pooch... bou badhu baki 6...
exams june/july ma 6...

Oh I know the love you shower on me and I love you for that...but this is a bit serious serial and hence humour is a bit hard to come๐Ÿ˜ณ
and exams?? ohwww...Study hard and break the examiners glasses๐Ÿคฃ
Best of luck yaara๐Ÿค—

vodafone nu puppy ne kasu nahi bol srush...
i love dis puppy breed a lot...โค๏ธ

I hate this spamming warnings๐Ÿ˜ก...and I also love Viji a lot na MPFWBOJ๐Ÿ˜ณ