Should there be ny re-test for AIEEE?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Can anyone tell me which exams papers in India are not leaked or were never leaked !!!? I think we need a national security press for conducting such important examinations๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Nice topic soma and I think their shud be a re test so many students who are capable of this test were nt able to give it and it affects their life big time...their future is at stake and we dnt hve any right to play with it...a re test shud be done

Yeh I agree wid you.

But I think if they take retest then they should like choose best of the two xams..
thn it will be fair for all..
Originally posted by Believe

Can anyone tell me which exams papers in India are not leaked or were never leaked !!!? I think we need a national security press for conducting such important examinations๐Ÿ˜Š

You r rite..it has been leaking almost every year..the thing is that this time
it has been caught.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And CBSE could not manage to held the xam properly..could have taken the test
next day for all by not taking on dat day..then there would have been no problem..

back in 2008...i gave aieee...let me tell u guys that its not a new thing this time...atleast not for me...even we were made to sit in the examination hall for around 2 hrs before giving the exam...they claimed that the question papers were not made available to them at that time...my center was hardly 20 minutes away from mnnit,allahabad...nobody believed their damn excuse...but that was not all...to add it to the misery ,our answer sheets were taken 15 minutes earlier...i still can't forget the howling and crying students who literally begged the teachers to give them extra 2 mins...because they had kept last 15 mins for bubbling the omr sheets...after getting out of the center we all came to know that a few other centers also made the students wait.
aieee had been a joke for me ever since that time !!!
Originally posted by tinyTV...SUKI

back in 2008...i gave aieee...let me tell u guys that its not a new thing this time...atleast not for me...even we were made to sit in the examination hall for around 2 hrs before giving the exam...they claimed that the question papers were not made available to them at that time...my center was hardly 20 minutes away from mnnit,allahabad...nobody believed their damn excuse...but that was not all...to add it to the misery ,our answer sheets were taken 15 minutes earlier...i still can't forget the howling and crying students who literally begged the teachers to give them extra 2 mins...because they had kept last 15 mins for bubbling the omr sheets...after getting out of the center we all came to know that a few other centers also made the students wait.
aieee had been a joke for me ever since that time !!!

ya I remember dat they were not allowed to even bubble out their answers.
This CBSE ppl cannot do ny thing rite at ny year ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Have done unfair all the time..

Originally posted by jimmy1072

its was ver nice
lakin mujhe kuch mujh nahi
je hai kya

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† its okay dear if you dun know nything..
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

You r rite..it has been leaking almost every year..the thing is that this time
it has been caught.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And CBSE could not manage to held the xam properly..could have taken the test
next day for all by not taking on dat day..then there would have been no problem..

I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge on test papers in India but were the papers really leaked?! If it's true then that is crazy! Usually it's known by senior members of the exam board before the day of the exam because the news spreads so fast on many online student forums where students are asking for a copy of the leaked paper and there are many cases of people selling photocopies of the paper for quite a lot of money. What I don't get is that aren't there back up papers? Over here we have a system where if the papers are leaked then there is a back up paper already written up and ready to be distributed. Also, none of the schools or colleges over here receive any of the exam papers until the actual day of the exam where it is bought in by invigilators and so it reduces the chances of the paper getting leaked or being stolen. Hopefully someone can enlighten me on the whole scenario. It's really sad that at the end of the day it is students that almost always are the ones that lose out.
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
I read the news, its shame to the system. I can relate to your agony, though nothing had happened when I gave the tests.

AIEEE should go for retest for all the students rather than few students.
i agree with u, shame to the system nd they have to have Retest for all the students..!!!!

~Tamana
Perhaps in future the Questions can be emailed 2 hours before the Tests and printed out then.
Or think of some better methods.