Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Haapy Birth Day Kirti - THE CD BOSS :D (Page 19)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by zaara25

ROFL i loved mama love story too.. The dove and her.. Gosh, ill surely kill myself laughing instead.. Complicated? Naa, i don think so.. Of course mama's lady love will not change sides and fall in love with us.. ROFL but she can try our BOSS! LOL GOSH, I CANT STOP LAUGHING JAAN.. And the msk look-a-like might try for us.. But BOSS will not let that happen.. Its okay jaan, you should be happy as long as they are busy with their own maahii, we can enjoy with our msk, you know flirt with him.. And don worry ill ban our sherni from entering the theatre.. ROFL

Gosh Jani i too cant stop laughingROFLMamas and her lady love is the most hilarious thing EverROFLand if mom wont accept her then i think she may try Our BossROFLcz boss is also sweet person..and btw yeah i will be happy with their own mahi moments but if sherya is there then no one cancontrolmeROFLROFLMahiii sherya where r u ..miss uROFL

@ sissy i really want to know whtr u actually slept yestrday nithg ohh noo today nightLOL
)

even me cant control if shreya is there.. Im missing her at the store alot too.. Looks like she got heart-broken because of mama this time round.. LOL and jaan, i really slept at morning, of course i slept from 5am to 1pm.. Isnt that long enough? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebosallu4eva

Happy birthday kirtiParty

on behalf of our sweet boss, thank you so much for the wishes! Hug hopefully your wishes make our boss happy and don come after me and thush jaan.. LOL
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zaara25

im sure i can squeeze into that one room of yours! I don care, im packing my pillows, my blanket, my i-pod, my phone, my laptop, my clothes and my msk posters in my bag now.. Just make some space there... ROFL

ROFLOhh sorry sissy only two pple can stay and if me and msk stays there then no space for u and be decent how can let u inside when me and hubby is thereROFLJust unpack ur bag now and why u need msk poster when the real msk is gonna be there WinkLOLLOLand btw dont worry when i have uni classes i will send him to ur placeROFLas boss said He is like ur bro-in-lawnahROFLROFLROFLsee how sweet ur sister isBlushing

yeah, sister is very sweet.. But sister im sure i can fit into even if you have single size bed.. Now since you said you let me have him when you at uni, i have no problem.. No need to send him to me.. Ill come to your house and enjoy.. Afterall, whose room is it?! ROFL ROFL

-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Boss i actually came to check all ur 10 PM links and Zaara distract me with all the love stories and im laughing out thinking about u and mama's love ROFLROFLROFLand i just wanted to say that we all made some part of ur birthday to make u  happy and One of the best things in life z seein a smile on a personz face and knowing tht u put it thereTongue though i dint see ur faceLOL but i can see from ur replies that we fulfilled ur day ..Soo happy ive ended your birthday with a smile Embarrassedhope u will  have all the happiness in the world ..stay the way u areEmbarrassed and have a gret and awesome Life Wink Lots love from me to u and to ur boss's son ROFL

and i want to thank Tanu for putting this thread as sticky ..that soo sweet of her..thanks Tanu ..Love you Hugand for the Mods too ..thanks from All The CdiesHug

Edited by --Thush-- - 09 May 2011 at 1:57am

kirti_fiji

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Brb(Boss remains BossEmbarrassed LOL)Zaara will be back in 10 mins..gonna have my Breakfast..Mom gonna start her blast before that i have to take my medicine..will be back and reply to the restLOL

kirti_fiji

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Brb(Boss remains BossEmbarrassed LOL)Zaara will be back in 10 mins..gonna have my Breakfast..Mom gonna start her blast before that i have to take my medicine..will be back and reply to the restLOL

you are lucky you put boss remains boss up there.. If not, you will be double fried by boss again.. Than she will ask pinku for punishment.. And you might end up putting you love mama ji at today's tanu' update.. LOL

alright jaan come back soon.. Ill wait.. Oh btw sweet message to BOSS.. And i distract you with love stories? Shocked i thought you started it first.. Okay never mind, have breakfast and come back soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by SlovHanda

happy birthday kitto

God bless u n may ur all dreams come true

Enjoy ur day to fullest

sweet slov, i enjoyed my day to the fullest and one of my dreams to come true is a real kiss and a srWink

its not ur dream its our dream tooLOL but don;t know when will cv fulfill thisLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by SlovHanda

n how can i forget to gift u ur new pan,,,LOL..now don;t u dare to steal my pan, now u hv ur own panLOL

ROFL

i dont this pan, i like your pan, dont you know that the grass is always greener on the other side
ROFL

i knew it,,u will never staisfyLOL

-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top