Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Haapy Birth Day Kirti - THE CD BOSS :D (Page 18)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

ROFL ROFL jaan, boss was questioning me yesterday and said that she will watch the movie only with all cdies as she wants to watch on us.. And of course maaneet.. And i asked her, if she was sure her eyes will be on us.. She sure knows her eyes will fall on our msk.. About flirting with msk, hmm, i don mind.. But the presence of boss and her supposed date will disturb me.. Unless they are lost in their own maahiii... ROFL

oh yes, im booking the tickets for mama's lady love as well.. So they can have their own maahii too.. LOL I hope mama doesnt see this and KILL both of us..

ROFLROFLROFLBoss And her Supposed Date  And Mama And Her Lady Loves date Then Msk Between US  ROFLROFLROFLROFLAnd Finalyt Have to watch the Move cz it has SR TOO ROFLROFLSissy u think it will ever workout huh ROFLand Mama's love will be the most Funniest thing to watch ROFLROFLsherya will come with Dove ROFLAnd Msk and a person somewhat looks like Msk(boss's son) Ufff this is bit compllicated plan sissy LOLLOLLOL

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

oh sister, you BETTER book me a room in your house NOW! Im gonna camp there as long as msk is there.. Don you know.. Im the mistress of msk now! ROFL

and i know its hard to hide him, esp with me around.. You can never hide him from me jaan.. LOL

btw why you want msk in gift basket? Wasnt he supposed to be there at the screening? He was supposedly seated between us right.. LOL

mistressLOLOhh MyHubbyispuregentle manBlushinghe cant be like thatTongueand yeah she will give the basket after the Movie nah soo she can put Him in side thatCoolApproveIM sorry i have nlyoneroom at my houseROFL

im sure i can squeeze into that one room of yours! I don care, im packing my pillows, my blanket, my i-pod, my phone, my laptop, my clothes and my msk posters in my bag now.. Just make some space there... ROFL
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

hahahaha...leave to solve this issue?! LOL so sweet of them right? LOL Im lying dwn and trying to solve this case.. Haha.. Looks like i need to go to toilet and put on my thinking cap! ROFL i highly doubt we can get.. You know BOSS will do all means to keep us away from him.. Afterall, she thinks he belongs to HER ONLY... LOL but we can give it a try.. Didnt she say he was from north france or something? LOL IM VERY SURE BOSS SEES THIS, SHE GONNA COME AFTER BOTH OF US WITH THE FRYING PAN she got from our cook... ROFL

ohh yeah slov will the correct person for this issue LOLand yeah he is from NORTH FRANCE and u can ask even if  im in coma ROFLROFLi will never forget it LOLi know i know now she is gonna come and fry us with her New Pan ROFL ROFL ROFL Okie okie Boss sweet Bossie if u find and give us our Msk then we wont ask about himLOLLOL
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL jaan, boss was questioning me yesterday and said that she will watch the movie only with all cdies as she wants to watch on us.. And of course maaneet.. And i asked her, if she was sure her eyes will be on us.. She sure knows her eyes will fall on our msk.. About flirting with msk, hmm, i don mind.. But the presence of boss and her supposed date will disturb me.. Unless they are lost in their own maahiii... ROFL

oh yes, im booking the tickets for mama's lady love as well.. So they can have their own maahii too.. LOL I hope mama doesnt see this and KILL both of us..

ROFLROFLROFLBoss And her Supposed Date And Mama And Her Lady Loves date Then Msk Between US ROFLAnd Finalyt Have to watch the Move cz it has SR TOOROFLROFLSissy u think it will ever workout huhROFLand Mama's love will be the most Funniest thing to watchROFLROFLsherya will come with DoveROFLAnd Msk and a person somewhat looks like Msk(boss's son) Ufff this is bit compllicated plan sissyLOLLOLLOL

ROFL i loved mama love story too.. The dove and her.. Gosh, ill surely kill myself laughing instead.. Complicated? Naa, i don think so.. Of course mama's lady love will not change sides and fall in love with us.. ROFL but she can try our BOSS! LOL GOSH, I CANT STOP LAUGHING JAAN.. And the msk look-a-like might try for us.. But BOSS will not let that happen.. Its okay jaan, you should be happy as long as they are busy with their own maahii, we can enjoy with our msk, you know flirt with him.. And don worry ill ban our sherni from entering the theatre.. ROFL
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

im sure i can squeeze into that one room of yours! I don care, im packing my pillows, my blanket, my i-pod, my phone, my laptop, my clothes and my msk posters in my bag now.. Just make some space there... ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLOhh sorry sissy only two pple can stay and if me and msk stays there then no space for u and be decent how can let u inside when me and hubby is there ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLJust unpack ur bag now and why u need msk poster when the real msk is gonna be there  WinkLOLLOLand btw dont worry when i have uni classes i will send him to ur place ROFLas boss said He is like ur bro-in-law nahROFLROFLROFLsee how sweet ur sister is Blushing
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

ROFL i loved mama love story too.. The dove and her.. Gosh, ill surely kill myself laughing instead.. Complicated? Naa, i don think so.. Of course mama's lady love will not change sides and fall in love with us.. ROFL but she can try our BOSS! LOL GOSH, I CANT STOP LAUGHING JAAN.. And the msk look-a-like might try for us.. But BOSS will not let that happen.. Its okay jaan, you should be happy as long as they are busy with their own maahii, we can enjoy with our msk, you know flirt with him.. And don worry ill ban our sherni from entering the theatre.. ROFL

Gosh Jani i too cant stop laughing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLMamas and her lady love is the most hilarious thing Ever ROFLROFLROFLROFLand if mom wont accept her then i think she may try Our BossROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL cz boss is also sweet person..and btw yeah i will be happy with their own mahi moments but if sherya is there then no one can control me ROFLROFL Mahiii sherya where r u ..miss u ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ sissy i really want to know whtr u actually slept yestrday nithg ohh noo today night LOL
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

hahahaha...leave to solve this issue?! LOL so sweet of them right? LOL Im lying dwn and trying to solve this case.. Haha.. Looks like i need to go to toilet and put on my thinking cap! ROFL i highly doubt we can get.. You know BOSS will do all means to keep us away from him.. Afterall, she thinks he belongs to HER ONLY... LOL but we can give it a try.. Didnt she say he was from north france or something? LOL IM VERY SURE BOSS SEES THIS, SHE GONNA COME AFTER BOTH OF US WITH THE FRYING PAN she got from our cook... ROFL

ohh yeah slov will thecorrectperson for thisissueLOLand yeah he is from NORTH FRANCE and u can ask even if im in comaROFLROFLi will never forget itLOLi know i know now she is gonna come and fry us with her New PanROFLROFLROFLOkie okie Boss sweet Bossie if u find and give us our Msk then we wont ask about himLOLLOL

we will have dandas flying towards us from mama and the frying pan towards us from boss.. Im very sure now.. Boss is gonna fry us like chickens and feast on us..    ROFL
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Happy birthday kirtiParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top