Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

ohh yeah slov will thecorrectperson for thisissue😆and yeah he is from NORTH FRANCE and u can ask even if im in coma🤣🤣i will never forget it😆i know i know now she is gonna come and fry us with her New Pan🤣🤣🤣Okie okie Boss sweet Bossie if u find and give us our Msk then we wont ask about him😆😆

we will have dandas flying towards us from mama and the frying pan towards us from boss.. Im very sure now.. Boss is gonna fry us like chickens and feast on us..    🤣
zaaratq thumbnail

Gosh Jani i too cant stop laughing🤣Mamas and her lady love is the most hilarious thing Ever🤣and if mom wont accept her then i think she may try Our Boss🤣cz boss is also sweet person..and btw yeah i will be happy with their own mahi moments but if sherya is there then no one cancontrolme🤣🤣Mahiii sherya where r u ..miss u🤣

@ sissy i really want to know whtr u actually slept yestrday nithg ohh noo today night😆

)

even me cant control if shreya is there.. Im missing her at the store alot too.. Looks like she got heart-broken because of mama this time round.. 😆 and jaan, i really slept at morning, of course i slept from 5am to 1pm.. Isnt that long enough? 🤣
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: bebosallu4eva

Happy birthday kirti🥳

on behalf of our sweet boss, thank you so much for the wishes! 🤗 hopefully your wishes make our boss happy and don come after me and thush jaan.. 😆
zaaratq thumbnail

🤣Ohh sorry sissy only two pple can stay and if me and msk stays there then no space for u and be decent how can let u inside when me and hubby is there🤣Just unpack ur bag now and why u need msk poster when the real msk is gonna be there 😉😆😆and btw dont worry when i have uni classes i will send him to ur place🤣as boss said He is like ur bro-in-lawnah🤣🤣🤣see how sweet ur sister is☺️

yeah, sister is very sweet.. But sister im sure i can fit into even if you have single size bed.. Now since you said you let me have him when you at uni, i have no problem.. No need to send him to me.. Ill come to your house and enjoy.. Afterall, whose room is it?! 🤣 🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Boss i actually came to check all ur 10 PM links and Zaara distract me with all the love stories and im laughing out thinking about u and mama's love 🤣🤣🤣and i just wanted to say that we all made some part of ur birthday to make u  happy and One of the best things in life z seein a smile on a personz face and knowing tht u put it there😛 though i dint see ur face😆 but i can see from ur replies that we fulfilled ur day ..Soo happy ive ended your birthday with a smile 😳hope u will  have all the happiness in the world ..stay the way u are😳 and have a gret and awesome Life 😉 Lots love from me to u and to ur boss's son 🤣

and i want to thank Tanu for putting this thread as sticky ..that soo sweet of her..thanks Tanu ..Love you 🤗and for the Mods too ..thanks from All The Cdies🤗
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Brb(Boss remains Boss😳 😆)Zaara will be back in 10 mins..gonna have my Breakfast..Mom gonna start her blast before that i have to take my medicine..will be back and reply to the rest😆
zaaratq thumbnail

Brb(Boss remains Boss😳 😆)Zaara will be back in 10 mins..gonna have my Breakfast..Mom gonna start her blast before that i have to take my medicine..will be back and reply to the rest😆

you are lucky you put boss remains boss up there.. If not, you will be double fried by boss again.. Than she will ask pinku for punishment.. And you might end up putting you love mama ji at today's tanu' update.. 😆

alright jaan come back soon.. Ill wait.. Oh btw sweet message to BOSS.. And i distract you with love stories? 😲 i thought you started it first.. Okay never mind, have breakfast and come back soon..
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

sweet slov, i enjoyed my day to the fullest and one of my dreams to come true is a real kiss and a sr😉

its not ur dream its our dream too😆 but don;t know when will cv fulfill this😆
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i dont this pan, i like your pan, dont you know that the grass is always greener on the other side
🤣

i knew it,,u will never staisfy😆
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Happy Birthday kirti Wish ur all dreams come true