Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zaara25

🤣 its another mystery we need to solve..

detective zaara puts on her detective hat and moves her eyes on her boss to see if she is misbehaving.. 😆

and thush jaan, we need to check out on her boss and his son now too.. 🤣

detective Zaara thats why sigapore gvovnt gave a official holiday to find out this 🤣🤣Soo sit and slove this and clarify with me 😆😆And Yah Boss;s son we should get his FB ID or Mobile Number 😎🤣But the Thing we have to get that from Our Big Boss u think we can do that 😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

oh sister, you BETTER book me a room in your house NOW! Im gonna camp there as long as msk is there.. Don you know.. Im the mistress of msk now! 🤣

and i know its hard to hide him, esp with me around.. You can never hide him from me jaan.. 😆

btw why you want msk in gift basket? Wasnt he supposed to be there at the screening? He was supposedly seated between us right.. 😆

mistress😆Ohh My Hubby is pure gentle man ☺️he cant be like that 😛and yeah she will give the basket after the Movie nah soo she can put Him in side that😎 IM sorry i have nly one room at my house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Thush--

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">😆😆😆Sissy waiting for me😲😆u know nah we cant toke and win with Boss did u see the above comment she is giving the reason for a bro-in law as well😆i never thought bossie will give a answer like this..crazy bossi😆😆And zaara sissy u supoose to give the tickets for all the ages or use the influence cz we cdies big family including our old Mama😆cz if we come only Boss's Bosss son will come☺️🤣3 in One ..we can watch SR andin-betweenwe can change the seats and flirt with Him and Msk ..what say😆ohh And book the tickets for mama's lady love also</font>🤣

🤣 🤣 jaan, boss was questioning me yesterday and said that she will watch the movie only with all cdies as she wants to watch on us.. And of course maaneet.. And i asked her, if she was sure her eyes will be on us.. She sure knows her eyes will fall on our msk.. About flirting with msk, hmm, i don mind.. But the presence of boss and her supposed date will disturb me.. Unless they are lost in their own maahiii... 🤣

oh yes, im booking the tickets for mama's lady love as well.. So they can have their own maahii too.. 😆 I hope mama doesnt see this and KILL both of us..
zaaratq thumbnail

detectiveZaara thats why sigapore gvovnt gave a official holiday to find out this🤣🤣Soo sit and slove this andclarifywith me😆😆And Yah Boss;s son we should get his FB ID or Mobile Number😎🤣But the Thing we have to get that from Our Big Bossu think we can do that😆

hahahaha...leave to solve this issue?! 😆 so sweet of them right? 😆 Im lying dwn and trying to solve this case.. Haha.. Looks like i need to go to toilet and put on my thinking cap! 🤣 i highly doubt we can get.. You know BOSS will do all means to keep us away from him.. Afterall, she thinks he belongs to HER ONLY... 😆 but we can give it a try.. Didnt she say he was from north france or something? 😆 IM VERY SURE BOSS SEES THIS, SHE GONNA COME AFTER BOTH OF US WITH THE FRYING PAN she got from our cook... 🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

🤣 🤣 jaan, boss was questioning me yesterday and said that she will watch the movie only with all cdies as she wants to watch on us.. And of course maaneet.. And i asked her, if she was sure her eyes will be on us.. She sure knows her eyes will fall on our msk.. About flirting with msk, hmm, i don mind.. But the presence of boss and her supposed date will disturb me.. Unless they are lost in their own maahiii... 🤣

oh yes, im booking the tickets for mama's lady love as well.. So they can have their own maahii too.. 😆 I hope mama doesnt see this and KILL both of us..

🤣🤣🤣Boss And her Supposed Date  And Mama And Her Lady Loves date Then Msk Between US  🤣🤣🤣🤣And Finalyt Have to watch the Move cz it has SR TOO 🤣🤣Sissy u think it will ever workout huh 🤣and Mama's love will be the most Funniest thing to watch 🤣🤣sherya will come with Dove 🤣And Msk and a person somewhat looks like Msk(boss's son) Ufff this is bit compllicated plan sissy 😆😆😆
zaaratq thumbnail

mistress😆Ohh MyHubbyispuregentle man☺️he cant be like that😛and yeah she will give the basket after the Movie nah soo she can put Him in side that😎IM sorry i have nlyoneroom at my house🤣

im sure i can squeeze into that one room of yours! I don care, im packing my pillows, my blanket, my i-pod, my phone, my laptop, my clothes and my msk posters in my bag now.. Just make some space there... 🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

hahahaha...leave to solve this issue?! 😆 so sweet of them right? 😆 Im lying dwn and trying to solve this case.. Haha.. Looks like i need to go to toilet and put on my thinking cap! 🤣 i highly doubt we can get.. You know BOSS will do all means to keep us away from him.. Afterall, she thinks he belongs to HER ONLY... 😆 but we can give it a try.. Didnt she say he was from north france or something? 😆 IM VERY SURE BOSS SEES THIS, SHE GONNA COME AFTER BOTH OF US WITH THE FRYING PAN she got from our cook... 🤣

ohh yeah slov will the correct person for this issue 😆and yeah he is from NORTH FRANCE and u can ask even if  im in coma 🤣🤣i will never forget it 😆i know i know now she is gonna come and fry us with her New Pan 🤣 🤣 🤣 Okie okie Boss sweet Bossie if u find and give us our Msk then we wont ask about him😆😆
zaaratq thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣Boss And her Supposed Date And Mama And Her Lady Loves date Then Msk Between US 🤣And Finalyt Have to watch the Move cz it has SR TOO🤣🤣Sissy u think it will ever workout huh🤣and Mama's love will be the most Funniest thing to watch🤣🤣sherya will come with Dove🤣And Msk and a person somewhat looks like Msk(boss's son) Ufff this is bit compllicated plan sissy😆😆😆

🤣 i loved mama love story too.. The dove and her.. Gosh, ill surely kill myself laughing instead.. Complicated? Naa, i don think so.. Of course mama's lady love will not change sides and fall in love with us.. 🤣 but she can try our BOSS! 😆 GOSH, I CANT STOP LAUGHING JAAN.. And the msk look-a-like might try for us.. But BOSS will not let that happen.. Its okay jaan, you should be happy as long as they are busy with their own maahii, we can enjoy with our msk, you know flirt with him.. And don worry ill ban our sherni from entering the theatre.. 🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

im sure i can squeeze into that one room of yours! I don care, im packing my pillows, my blanket, my i-pod, my phone, my laptop, my clothes and my msk posters in my bag now.. Just make some space there... 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ohh sorry sissy only two pple can stay and if me and msk stays there then no space for u and be decent how can let u inside when me and hubby is there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Just unpack ur bag now and why u need msk poster when the real msk is gonna be there  😉😆😆and btw dont worry when i have uni classes i will send him to ur place 🤣as boss said He is like ur bro-in-law nah🤣🤣🤣see how sweet ur sister is ☺️
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

🤣 i loved mama love story too.. The dove and her.. Gosh, ill surely kill myself laughing instead.. Complicated? Naa, i don think so.. Of course mama's lady love will not change sides and fall in love with us.. 🤣 but she can try our BOSS! 😆 GOSH, I CANT STOP LAUGHING JAAN.. And the msk look-a-like might try for us.. But BOSS will not let that happen.. Its okay jaan, you should be happy as long as they are busy with their own maahii, we can enjoy with our msk, you know flirt with him.. And don worry ill ban our sherni from entering the theatre.. 🤣

Gosh Jani i too cant stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Mamas and her lady love is the most hilarious thing Ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣and if mom wont accept her then i think she may try Our Boss🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cz boss is also sweet person..and btw yeah i will be happy with their own mahi moments but if sherya is there then no one can control me 🤣🤣 Mahiii sherya where r u ..miss u 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ sissy i really want to know whtr u actually slept yestrday nithg ohh noo today night 😆