Haapy Birth Day Kirti - THE CD BOSS :D - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruslana

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This is on behalf of our BOSS..

Thank you so much for the wishes..
Originally posted by zooni20

thx for makin me part of ur loved ones! Hope u hav enjoyed ur bdae...love u!

🤗 no need to thanks sister.. You are automatically part of her loved ones.. And im very sure BOSS enjoyed her birthday..
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

for sure, you have a place reserved in my heart

Heyyy Kirti dear...🤗,,,SORRYYY for being  ONE day late...was busy with kids...cudn't come to the forum...But anyways...wishing u today with the same luv & feeling...Hope u had a gr8 time with ur family & friends...I'm really very happy to have met u on this forum & made a friend of u ...u r funny, caring & loving...Always stay the same...I wish u lots of luv, happiness & success in life...luv u gurl...🤗

Here is my fave cake for u ...

And here is my fave dish : Chicken Biryani...ENjoy...

thush careful i may just use this on you incase you get naughty🤣
🤣🤣🤣Ohh Bossie dont do that u my sweet bossie u cant do that to me 😆

thush you will get the pan since you are laughing a lot but not today since its bosses birthday and boss is very happy but more than boss i am happy (boss and i are the same or is boss and azi is the same so that means i and azi are the same🤪)

Uff Again u confused me with ur boss logic..boss u never gonna change 😆crazy Bossy🤪Now who is the boss🤔

sweety no matter what rating is given, all CDiots have vip passes, i myself will hire the hall and get the video there, and then everyone gets gift baskets also🤣

Boss Boss I need msk In the gift Basket 🤣🤣🤣no prob if u cant Find a big basket u can cover with the rapping sheet and gift me ☺️🤣🤣🤣 but the thing is even if u give i dont know how i will take it it to home by passing all the CDies 😆😆Zaaara will come to my house and live day and night with me if i get that gift 😆😆

well thush, brother in law doesnt mean i cant droll over him look nandini is doing the same thing with dev who is suppose to be geets husband🤣

besides brother in law means half husband, technically is saali (sister in law) is half wife, but same rule applies for males also

🤓😳

I never thought u will take nadini for example 😆😆Uff man it will be a hard life for me okie then think him as a brother 😎🤣
Originally posted by --Thush--

UffAgainuconfusedme with ur boss logic..boss u never gonna change😆crazy Bossy🤪Now who is the boss🤔

🤣 its another mystery we need to solve..

detective zaara puts on her detective hat and moves her eyes on her boss to see if she is misbehaving.. 😆

and thush jaan, we need to check out on her boss and his son now too.. 🤣
Originally posted by zaara25

Boss im trying very hard not to reply to the posts of mine and thush baby conversation that u commented.. ill wait for thush jaan, then we shall reply...

😆😆😆Sissy waiting for me 😲😆u know nah we cant toke and win with Boss did u see the above comment she is giving the reason for a bro-in law as well 😆 i never thought bossie will give a answer like this..crazy bossi 😆😆And zaara sissy u supoose to give the tickets for all the ages or use the influence cz we cdies big family including our old Mama 😆cz if we come only Boss's Bosss son will come ☺️🤣3 in One ..we can watch SR and in-between we can change the seats and flirt with Him and Msk ..what say😆ohh And book the tickets for mama's lady love also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by --Thush--

Boss Boss I need msk In the gift Basket🤣🤣🤣no prob if u cant Find a big basket u can cover with the rapping sheet andgiftme🤣but the thing is even if u give i dont know how i will take it it to home by passing all the CDies😆😆Zaaara will come to my house and live day and night with me if i get that gift😆😆

oh sister, you BETTER book me a room in your house NOW! Im gonna camp there as long as msk is there.. Don you know.. Im the mistress of msk now! 🤣

and i know its hard to hide him, esp with me around.. You can never hide him from me jaan.. 😆

btw why you want msk in gift basket? Wasnt he supposed to be there at the screening? He was supposedly seated between us right.. 😆